• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
i just dont post in worthless threads O.O
Touché my good sir.. But I aint talkin about the threads, I asked why you dont play Smursh anymore (no "Im too busy" johns, esspecially with these last 2 weeks).. You said it at Jon's place and quite frankly, thats ghey as AIDS..

Anyways, @ Echo.. Im down for some games almost any time so yeah, but I aint doing anymore tournies for a while (as in forever).. Im startin to become poor games mah doude.. I'd say February 9th is a good time for this Smashfest.. Be sure to call Darkrain and his crew, I gotta get done in a few times o.O (dunno if I used "done in" correctly but w/e).. Hope there is a good turnout and people arent ghey..

§chizm

Smash Lord
That sounds good Echo, it would be fun to get slumped in some more games of Melee in before Brawl comes out. I'm pretty sure at least some Iowa people would try to show up. :)

Uli

Smash Champion
im all melee'd out
but i think i will probably come to echos wittle get togethar

there are better things to do during break than play smash :D

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
im all melee'd out
but i think i will probably come to echos wittle get togethar

there are better things to do during break than play smash :D
All Melee'd out? That is ****in blasphemy.. You can only quit when you're good at Smash..
What else are you going to do over break? Masterbate, Work, Sleep, and Eat; all in which require little to no effort. You coulda been chillin with the Smashers instead of LANing with Jon and them you know, I just think you dont like Smash anymore but w/e. Just ignore this I guess since you dont like Smash.

Uli

Smash Champion
All Melee'd out? That is ****in blasphemy.. You can only quit when you're good at Smash..
What else are you going to do over break? Masterbate, Work, Sleep, and Eat; all in which require little to no effort. You coulda been chillin with the Smashers instead of LANing with Jon and them you know, I just think you dont like Smash anymore but w/e. Just ignore this I guess since you dont like Smash.
Your dam right im going to masturbate like any other man would hahaha
Work take no effort? get a job
Sleep and eating, everyone needs this am i right?
I like to hang out with my family and friends when i get the chance, and i usually dont have rides to these smashfest but then again according to you i dont like smash so w/e

i dont see why your always attacking me too, wtf seriously?

SliK

Smash Journeyman
I am definitely down for this but I work every single weekend so a date to take off would be tight.

look what we created uli a smash tard **** tyser I remember when you were scared to go to tourneys when melee wasn't so close to an end. Just remember how we were the ones who kept you playing.

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
Your dam right im going to masturbate like any other man would hahaha
Work take no effort? get a job
Sleep and eating, everyone needs this am i right?
I like to hang out with my family and friends when i get the chance, and i usually dont have rides to these smashfest but then again according to you i dont like smash so w/e

i dont see why your always attacking me too, wtf seriously?
You dont understand what Im gettin at with this ****. Im sayin, you got more than enough time to play some Smursh, but choose not to play is all Im sayin. No ride is a ****in joke. Call me maybe? I go to Echo's place almost every week to play games. And the reason I always give you **** is because you are being like I was. When I was almost gonna quit you guys kept givin me **** (although not as bad I guess). So I just thought I'd return the favor :_).

I am definitely down for this but I work every single weekend so a date to take off would be tight.

look what we created uli a smash tard **** tyser I remember when you were scared to go to tourneys when melee wasn't so close to an end. Just remember how we were the ones who kept you playing.
LMFAO! Scared to go to tournies? Nah mang, Ive been to more tournies than you have been to so you gotta GTFO. And you guys are just like I was now, so I dunno where you're gettin at. You wont even allow Smash in your house anymore because you dont wanna get **** gamed. I knew either you or Uli was going to throw that card out since that's all you got, typical though, I saw it coming a mile away. And actually, HugS is the one that kept me playing :_) he's too ****in good.

SliK

Smash Journeyman
You dont understand what Im gettin at with this ****. Im sayin, you got more than enough time to play some Smursh, but choose not to play is all Im sayin. No ride is a ****in joke. Call me maybe? I go to Echo's place almost every week to play games. And the reason I always give you **** is because you are being like I was. When I was almost gonna quit you guys kept givin me **** (although not as bad I guess). So I just thought I'd return the favor :_).

LMFAO! Scared to go to tournies? Nah mang, Ive been to more tournies than you have been to so you gotta GTFO. And you guys are just like I was now, so I dunno where you're gettin at. You wont even allow Smash in your house anymore because you dont wanna get **** gamed. I knew either you or Uli was going to throw that card out since that's all you got, typical though, I saw it coming a mile away. And actually, HugS is the one that kept me playing :_) he's too ****in good.
ROFL's say that to my face

Echo

Smash Champion
OK guys we need to try to keep the spam to a lower level here... theres other places for this to be discussed, and it's not really something the rest of the people viewing this thread need to see. you know I <3 all three of you, but yeah... please? =] anyway back to the topic at hand, let me know if you guys prefer a certain date. We'll figure out what day it will be on at the end of this week.

me and secks are thinking about a trip to KC this weekend, anyone interested?

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
ROFL's say that to my face
Mkays? Nice comeback I guess. I didnt offend you in anyway I believe, except for that **** games part, but besides that the rest are facts. If I was insulting you or attacking you personally then yeah, Ill say it to your face, but I didnt. Besides, you wont do **** to me anyways, esspecially over a game lol.

Ill stop spamming now, mah bad Echo. And I dont think Ill be down for KC, that is further than Des Moines o.O and I cant handle that distance. And I aint quittin Melee after all, that was supposed to be my New Year's Resolution, but ****, its too good, I cant stay away lol.

Also, Im gettin my wisdom teeth taken out tomorrow. Im scared O.O.

SliK

Smash Journeyman
Mkays? Nice comeback I guess. I didnt offend you in anyway I believe, except for that **** games part, but besides that the rest are facts. If I was insulting you or attacking you personally then yeah, Ill say it to your face, but I didnt. Besides, you wont do **** to me anyways, esspecially over a game lol.

Ill stop spamming now, mah bad Echo. And I dont think Ill be down for KC, that is further than Des Moines o.O and I cant handle that distance. And I aint quittin Melee after all, that was supposed to be my New Year's Resolution, but ****, its too good, I cant stay away lol.

Also, Im gettin my wisdom teeth taken out tomorrow. Im scared O.O.
What I meant by that was what echo is saying I'm not going to argue like a ****** over the internet if you got a problem come talk to me face to face.

god dammit my dogs just ate my wii play disk can you even buy that? o and echo any date is fine by me.

Echo

Smash Champion
of course it does!! why wouldn't it? lol like i said we'll get it set by the end of this week, i was just waiting to see if anyone had a preference for the date.

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
2v1 slik and tyser vs jbm?
You're my boi and all, but you dont wanna get pooped mah dood.. Assuming you're talkin about Smash that is.. If we're talkin about in RL, Jon will use his kung fu skills on you and Ill use my powers of being asian and hopefully we can triumph..

I'll try to show up whenever. Maybe I'll bring some liquor.
Dood, Ill get krunked if I can crash at Mike's place.. Bring some hoes also, I gotta hit some skins..
Oh and FYI, Megan Bogatz is kreepin this I think o.O.. LOL!

Another thing, OWWWW! I just got my wisdom teeth taken out, it sux as.s!!

SliK

Smash Journeyman
ya i wish cloud strife was in it... thatd be pretty sweet

-BC-
That would not be sweet he would be way to good, and wtf is Captain Olimar in brawl for? He is different but I don't like him. He seems worthless if peoples projectiles can knock out his pikmin.

Jon C

Smash Cadet
Holly crap I didn't think this account still existed! this is Jon btw I am totally bringing this account back to life

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
Me n Uli got games in today o.O.. KRAZY I KNOW!! They were aight, Im gonna throw out the "my hands were too cold" johns because you just cant play Smash when your fingers are as cold as mines were.. It made me a happy asian though :_)..

Echo

Smash Champion
maybe i'll bring some steroids.
good ****!! i'm almost out.

anyway, looks like we will be having our smashfest on Saturday, January 26th. Hopefully people will be able to get off work in time, but now with dark randomly deciding he wants to go to pound 3... i dont know if i'll be open the next weekend, which is when i wanted to do this. I hope this date works for everyone. people that actually have jobs, speak up if theres a problem.

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
You guys should read this new manga called Deadman Wonderland... Its weird...
EDIT: I quit because people are b!tches...

Echo

Smash Champion
good **** hanging out with Secks. this weekend, some great games until 5 in the morning and then spent all day today just chillin lol. too good.

Ok, I forgot to mention some other stuff about our get together in 2 weeks. We will be having some tournaments, such as a 5$ entry singles tournament, and a 5$/person doubles tournament. The tournaments are just for fun and all, but this money is going to get used to help pay for snacks/pop/pizza, so you guys wont have to worry about any of that kinda stuff while you're here! on top of that, if people are interested, we could do some other stuff like 1$ low tier tournaments or something. if anyone has any questions, you know you can always holla at me on aim, that and you all have my number >.>" lol sounds like this is gonna be pretty fun, I just hope our apartment can fit everyone, theres alot of people that wanna come! :p definetely not complaining though.

p.s. Tyser, don't be a *****!! lol j/k son, we might be playing this weekend I'll make sure to call you this time ;]

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
Ill kreep the Smashfest on the 26th but I think I aint gonna participate in the tourny, Im poor games..
EDIT: This thread sux..

Top Bottom