• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah tyser it was too good we'll have to do it again soon... next weekend perhaps?? i dont know what i'm doin for the xmas weekend yet

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Who wants to go watch Enchanted with me this weekend? I might kreep it because it looks good.. I was going to go watch I am Legend but I heard it was a massive disappointment and that it blew.. But seriously, this weekend, Enchanted, sounds like a plan :)..
Proxy = win..

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
God dam.nit, Im gonna get massively **** gamed tomorrow on my Finals... I think my GPA is only going to be like a 2.0 - 2.5 o.O... God funking dam.nit!!
edit: And yeah, that vid was too gewd :).. Anyways, Im outty, I gotta study, PIECE!

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ueaNXpZGRQU
OMFG! This video is the worst in the mother fu.cking nation.. I seriously didnt even know how to feel after it.. This kid sux so bad at Smash I couldnt even understand.. Even uber newbs would at least dash attack A LOT but this kid is horrible! My gosh! Warning though guys, watching this will make you very very sad.. Im sad, I dont even know how to feel.. This kid sux that hard, fu.cking ****.. I have to go and watch some HugS or something god fu.cking ****it..

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
No dood, he just sux.. I feel like **** right now just because I watched it.. This is what happened.. I was bored so I went to rate that kid's Samus.. I click the link and watch the first 50 seconds and then I wanted to throw up.. And right now I am really confused, I didnt know a Smash Bros match would effect me this much but DAYUM!! It is a horrible match! I am so ****ing nerd right now lol... but this kid sux bad.. He's even worse than I am..

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Aight, so I think Im just gonna say fu.ck it to Fox, since I suck at Smash.. Stickin to Samus :(.. Worst Smasher on the planet should play the worst character in the game I guess..

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
This proxy sux so bad I cant even open links.. Funking stupid as funk..
And yes, Uli, finals are indeed fun :)... Also, is my sig working? I cant see it.. it better not be a fheg and not show up..
Yoon, in the words of my dear friends Echo and Secks, "yousa *****!"... Luls, but seriously, Im just kidding mang.. We just like ****in around with peoples, dont take us seriously..
And one more thing.. Did you guys know that Captain Falcon is too good?

MegaMan_X

Smash Rookie
X-Mas Smash

hey who wants to play smash on saturday night probably start at around 1pm or so, people can play all day/night, maybe even overnight if thats what people want to do. We should try to get everyone we can to this, including people from Des Moines, maybe JBM if he's not busy. Christmas isnt until Tuesday so I think it would be cool for everyone to get together on saturday so everyone can still spend time with their families the rest of the time. I'm pretty sure people will be playing regardless, but please post back if you'd be able to make it!!

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
You forgot my . in my name. -_- Yousa *****.
Psssshhhhhhh... Fu.ck your "."!! YOUSA *****!!
Also, if you have seen "I am Legend" I wanna hear what you thought of it.. Ive heard it sucked anus poop, but Ive also heard it was funkin redunkulously awesome.. Tell me what you thought please so I can see if it's worth $8, Im poor games ATM..

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
One more thing Yoon if your still out there I apologize if I hurt your feeling unknowingly and don't be hating on Nebraska b/c of me. I hope you accept this awesome flash and continue to play smash :p http://img.420chan.org/f/src/**** YEAH! TURTLES.swf

Edit: In the url the ****'s is the F word in CAPS :embarrass

and another for *********** of url http://img.420chan.org/f/src/SHARKWITHWHEELS.swf
This proxy sux so bad I cant even open links.. Funking stupid as funk..
And yes, Uli, finals are indeed fun :)... Also, is my sig working? I cant see it.. it better not be a fheg and not show up..
Yoon, in the words of my dear friends Echo and Secks, "yousa *****!"... Luls, but seriously, Im just kidding mang.. We just like ****in around with peoples, dont take us seriously..
And one more thing.. Did you guys know that Captain Falcon is too good?

To be completely honest I got over the whole thing and was gonna start posting randomly like next week. I'm not gonna quit just over some stupid misunderstanding. Even I can be wrong you know. I have my bad days and my good days. I'm not very good with knowing when people are serious or joking. But meh. Whatever. If you guys are over and not want any beef. We're all good then. No problems in the future eh? YOUSA ***** :D

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Aight kool... I think everyone should quit sayin "Yousa *****". All except Secks. (yeah I remembered your "." this time), its only kool when he says/types it.. I am stoppinng for ever.. If you say it then You are a *****..

Top Bottom