• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

SliK

Smash Journeyman
Wtf is this talk not about smash get each others screenames aim , msn whatever god ****.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
what are people peeping... im in qualia right now... btw mo... my roommate says that pf changs is crust...

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
I just learned how to Moonwalk with C.Falcon since I'm waay behind in times. Atm I'm doing absolutely nothing though.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
yes i am...could be crust of the nation... o well i get to leave sun morning... not to much longer....

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Wtf is this talk not about smash get each others screenames aim , msn whatever god ****.
Indeed sir.. I said this also, but no one listens anymore :(
Smash > Everything else so GTFO with this random talk about Dirty Blood or w/e you're talkin about.. Anyways, Smash updates are krust millenia.. Basic Brawl is almost as gay as 2 gay guys having gay butt secks..

Dark Hogosha

Smash Apprentice
Smash > Everything else so GTFO with this random talk about Dirty Blood or w/e you're talkin about.. Anyways, Smash updates are krust millenia.. Basic Brawl is almost as gay as 2 gay guys having gay butt secks..
Wow, you got some serious pot/kettle issues, man.

SliK

Smash Journeyman
I said d@mn not **** lol

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
http://www.godhates***s.com/
my god i can't believe people like this exist...unbelievable...they picketed at the mall today...someone needs to punch them all in the face
Yeah, I wish someone could legally go and kick the crap out of all those losers, but, as my wife said, when I told her about them, they will get whats coming to them in hell for the rest or eternity.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
yeah i guess the best way to defeat them is to ignore them...beating the **** out of them and other such activities only gives them more attention... which is what they want... but we all know that if they continue to picket like they do they will continue to receive the attention from the media that want so badly...frustrating

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman

You do realize that Smash isnt the best game out there. I just play it cause I personally think it's fun. There's tons of other things I would do than play Smash though. I do like playing GunZ the Duel and I like playing MMORPG's online. King Dedede's Final Smash is out o.o, and you're about as bad as the Halo fan boy's. Don't tell me we have Smash fan boys. =/ Well back on topic, I got my computer back from it's temporary death. Sooo...If anyone wants a signature, now's the time to ask. Use this sheet to make it easier on me. Kthnx. If you want a render just go to http://www.planetrender.net or I can make you one from a picture. Render = picture on transparent background. So basically cut out. I can do multi-color and if you want a certain text go to http://www.acidfonts.com and tell me which you want.

Kbai~
Yoon

Color(s):
Border(Yes/No):
Render/Picture(link):
Text(What and where):
Extra Stuff:

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Yeah Leon works at Game Stop. Wonder if he was working at the time.
yo dood i was there and it was ****ing crazy swat teams with big *** shotguns and M4's everywhere people everywhere running and screaming random gunshots. probaby the most horrific experience i've ever seen. and it really sucks that people are showing the kid that did this support and egging the whole thing on but they will get whats coming to them.

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
yo dood i was there and it was ****ing crazy swat teams with big *** shotguns and M4's everywhere people everywhere running and screaming random gunshots. probaby the most horrific experience i've ever seen. and it really sucks that people are showing the kid that did this support and egging the whole thing on but they will get whats coming to them.
**** dude, you were there? **** that's horrific. That would've scared the **** outta me if I was there.

Echo

Smash Champion
Mathos has gotten alot better since the last time I saw him, which was like SMYM6 over a year ago... and he's probably one of the most underrated players in the midwest. After beating me I watched him almost take out Dope, and before that beating Iori who is a really good player from TN. He doesnt just sit around and spam anymore, and ya just cant stop a dude when he's playing good, plus I made a very poor Chr/Stage selection. Dont' see a point in johning about it - ya just gotta take it and play better next time.

lol I'm pretty sure he could have beatin anyone from Nebraska, but you can say whatcha want. *shrug*

hopefully this weather STUFF isnt gonna FUX with whatever tournies are coming up, i'm in the process of getting my car to leave the parking lot... its FUXin tough lol

dmac

Smash Champion
not talking ****, matthos is good, and iori is good, but iori went all donkey kong on matthos... so i wouldn't use that as evidence

Zozefup

Smash Lord
not talking ****, matthos is good, and iori is good, but iori went all donkey kong on matthos... so i wouldn't use that as evidence
Lol, do you know Iori? Donkey Kong is the highest tier character Iori would have used. I thought he would go mewtwo. He 3 stocked Mathos the first game, so Mathos had to spam lasers to win the next 2 games. Iori is one of the top DKs in the world as far as I'm concerned.

SliK

Smash Journeyman
I finally made you a sig echo :laugh: idk if you'll like it. I'm not gonna lie and say its not random...

Edit: btw I'm going by the name Enduser/Usar its the name I use for every game but smash so I think i am just going to be using it.

Echo

Smash Champion
oh dayum i dont know which i like more... mp2 style or brawl... they look good though. thanks. only complaint i have is that theres too much open space... its weird.

slik yours is too good lol

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
your ****s weak son dog unit thug bird falco thing... OSTRIDGE
What are you talking about? Speak English. I don't speak Wigga. If you're dissing my sig's man whatever, I really don't care about your opinion's. I'd like to see you make a sig that comes remotely close to any of mine. I mean Anyone can take 1 picture and flip it 3~4 times and add some words. It takes an artist to create original works of art. But whatever.

oh dayum i dont know which i like more... mp2 style or brawl... they look good though. thanks. only complaint i have is that theres too much open space... its weird.

slik yours is too good lol
Tell me all the characters you play and I'll make a whole collage of them and put them in a sig. Or you can give me something specific to make.

SliK

Smash Journeyman
What are you talking about? Speak English. I don't speak Wigga. If you're dissing my sig's man whatever, I really don't care about your opinion's. I'd like to see you make a sig that comes remotely close to any of mine. I mean Anyone can take 1 picture and flip it 3~4 times and add some words. It takes an artist to create original works of art. But whatever.
Excuse me but what did you say? I'm sorry I don't speak ***ot.

Generic sig is generic not original.

Top Bottom