• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
I just started playing ijji GunZ again *looks at -BC-* . o.o, shooters aren't bad. Some although like Halo ARE overrated. Anyone heard of a fighting game called Melty Blood? Cause I'll school you in that game. Arceuid Brunested ftw.

SliK

Smash Journeyman
Counter strike is the only good multi-player fps all others can't compete.

only1Z

Smash Champion
2.5 d, 6 buttons, semi cel-shaded graphics, rendered backgrounds. Either a counter or a strange dodge system *will be teh newest for the series* Will probably be like 3 in that it's more about powerful hits > stringing combos. Since it was a new art, it was hard to tell with the preview if with "The new beginning" storyline is restarting, or going forward. Time will tell for all of these things.

Dark Hogosha

Smash Apprentice
Aren't they announcing more stuff for SF4 pretty soon here? Like, within the next week?

Also, we need an Iowa vs Nebraska 2D match. Smashers only (since I'm pretty sure that either one of the states could bring in non-Smashers and own up on everyone). Could there be a Batman vs Hogosha part 2? Will Echo do "some Magneto ****"? Will half the people even know how to parry something besides one-hit projectiles? THE HYPE IS ON!

...yeah, I've been in a bit of a 2D mood lately. ;P

only1Z

Smash Champion
Chances of schooling anyone in melty blood are unlikely, but I'll probably never play you anyways.

Dark Hogosha

Smash Apprentice
Do you have netplay for it? I'll totally face you.
I play on the PS2. I don't even know if I have a copy of the PC one around anymore. Not the hugest fan of online fighters anyway, considering lag.

If we ever meet, I'll have my PS2 with me and I'll definitely be up for playing whatever fighter you want me to drag out. Except for Capcom Fighting Evolution. If you pick that, you're dead to me. ;P

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
I just started playing ijji GunZ again *looks at -BC-* . o.o, shooters aren't bad. Some although like Halo ARE overrated. Anyone heard of a fighting game called Melty Blood? Cause I'll school you in that game. Arceuid Brunested ftw.
heh ;)

if u wanna play me sometime in gunz and get flat out owned lemme know :laugh:
ill record our match to and put it on youtube! :p

nr1 iowa gunz player k gg
www.gunz.ijji.com <---

-BC-

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Smash > Everything else.. now drop the talk about this Dirty Blood thing please.
Also, King Dedede is too good (well, he's going to be too good).

edit: wtf?!? Didn't mean to double post, I meant to edit. Sorry.

:094: :094: :094: :094: :094: :094: :094: :094: :094: :094:

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Indeed it is.. I saw it on the news and I was like "No funking way!"..
It was sorta odd that it happened in Nebraska too.. RANDOM!
Nine people died too o.O, that sux hardcore..

edit: Yo MikeEcho, you should change the link of my Profile on the front page to this one.. http://smashboards.com/member.php?u=70691 .. You have my Flavor_Flav acc. and that one is banned son...

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Yo Mike.. how do you do that Fox Trot Shine or w/e you do... Ive been asking people on the Fox boards and they're all like "WTF are you talking about?" ... You should tell me how because I swear its mortally impossible to Fox Trot Shine.

Echo

Smash Champion
i can't believe that this **** is happening, I guess you can't be safe anywhere anymore.

and tyser: I must be immortal then dude... cuz i do it.

SliK

Smash Journeyman
This shooting is proof of why people shouldn't take anti depression medicine, if someone didn't force him to take them he probably would have just killed himself and not others.

llcoolbrotha

Smash Rookie
u know i'm not a bad person. btw, how much smash has been played lately, i haven't played in so long. u guys doing the circuit thing?

Secks.

Smash Ace
u know i'm not a bad person. btw, how much smash has been played lately, i haven't played in so long. u guys doing the circuit thing?
Not sure when the next circuit event is but it looks like on the 19th of January after we get back from break. It'll be at UNL so hopefully we get a better turn out.

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
I play on the PS2. I don't even know if I have a copy of the PC one around anymore. Not the hugest fan of online fighters anyway, considering lag.

If we ever meet, I'll have my PS2 with me and I'll definitely be up for playing whatever fighter you want me to drag out. Except for Capcom Fighting Evolution. If you pick that, you're dead to me. ;P
Dude totally. I'd just have to get used to the controls not being on a keyboard and we'll go. I wanted to import it but idk the costs and you have to get some uploader if you dont have a japanese PS2.

heh ;)

if u wanna play me sometime in gunz and get flat out owned lemme know :laugh:
ill record our match to and put it on youtube! :p

nr1 iowa gunz player k gg
www.gunz.ijji.com <---

-BC-
Well fcksht you're like lvl what, 60 something? Of course you're gonna own me. Plus if you got prems that just makes you invincible. Then on top of that your guns do more damage. I'll play you in rev's though. Duel 1vs1. I play on Match Server 1, ign, YoonShoryuu or GunsTheDuel, It's an L or an i, I forget. See ya later.

§chizm

Smash Lord
-BC- I take it you're a K-Styler? I used to play Gunz but I got tired of the horrible way the network was set up.
TF2 and Counter-Strike for the win. :chuckle:

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Now you're underestimating me. But whatever. Do what you want.
Or maybe ur underestimating me? and u dun believe i can do it?
sometime we shall have to see :laugh:
im ALWAYS in clan war north america server if u wanna find me

Character names:
1. (alt+0160)Red <-----(has the alt code space in front of it)
2. TrueHybrid
3. XxCrimSoNxX
4. XxCr1mSoNxX

-BC- I take it you're a K-Styler? I used to play Gunz but I got tired of the horrible way the network was set up.
TF2 and Counter-Strike for the win. :chuckle:
ya im k-style pro ;)
maybe u should get on sometime... www.gunz.ijji.com
you and miguel could 2v1 me at the same time if you guys would like

PS: I would still easily win :laugh:
i love bein cocky in gunz cause i know i would win every time :chuckle:

-BC-

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
Or maybe ur underestimating me? and u dun believe i can do it?
sometime we shall have to see :laugh:
im ALWAYS in clan war north america server if u wanna find me

Character names:
1. (alt+0160)Red <-----(has the alt code space in front of it)
2. TrueHybrid
3. XxCrimSoNxX
4. XxCr1mSoNxX

ya im k-style pro ;)
maybe u should get on sometime... www.gunz.ijji.com
you and miguel could 2v1 me at the same time if you guys would like

PS: I would still easily win :laugh:
i love bein cocky in gunz cause i know i would win every time :chuckle:

-BC-
Um. Okay. Maybe I should get my brother to face you if I lose. He's way better than me. I can K-Style, HS, HHS, SS, FS, FS Wall climb, and I can instafall. If your so cocky, why dont you face me naked with a rusty sword. Then let's see you win.

Top Bottom