• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
****, you fools never post.. This is why you need some Flava on these boards, **** son!!
Also, I am going to kreep Des Moines, but Ill be hiding somewhere. I am a ****in ninja fools.

Echo

Smash Champion
sorry to anyone that didnt have a good time on the tourney trip last night... but its not really my fault, I don't see why people are hating :/

btw way to ***** out, tyser!! lol

Echo

Smash Champion
dude i just got some **** in the mail that i apparently skipped a court date in dubuque last week and now they want me mangz... wtf this is KRUST

Secks.

Smash Ace
Well my cell service is finally out but I still have everyones number. I'll let everyone know when I get a new phone. I won't have internet during this break either its crust. I'll holler at you guys later, everyone have a good Thanks Giving.

Fall

Smash Ace
dude i just got some **** in the mail that i apparently skipped a court date in dubuque last week and now they want me mangz... wtf this is KRUST
[22:32] ZeroStar681: **** mang
[22:32] ZeroStar681: you're ****ed
[22:32] ssbxecho: im bout to move to japan
[22:32] ssbxecho: niggs wont find me
[22:34] ssbxecho: ok mang if you dont hear from me in 24
[22:34] ssbxecho: just let everyone know I love them
[22:34] ZeroStar681: alright
[22:34] ssbxecho: thanks mah dude
[22:34] ssbxecho: ;-)_

Echo

Smash Champion
thanks fall its good to know i have a true friend that would have my back like that. <3

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I'm shredding the low limit games at the shoe. I'm up almost 2 g's in my first month playing very part time. Probably on a heater tho.

Also, I no longer have a job.

Dark Hogosha

Smash Apprentice
Happy Turkey Day! Tell me everyone here ate pumpkin pie. That'll make my day complete. More holidays need pumpkin pie.

Hope none of you work retail tomorrow like I do. ;P

Dark Hogosha

Smash Apprentice
Cheesecake pwns like you don't even know, but pumpkin pie seems like the perfect complement to holiday meals. Cheesecake seems like it needs to be enjoyed on its own.

Apple crisp, just munch it down. It's too good to be debated about.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Yo you dudes should go see Hitman it was preety good. And like you can compare apple crisp to cheese cake Z come on gtfo with that **** son.

Echo

Smash Champion
**** smash was too good tonight.

but wtf JBM needs to be known as the King of Teching... ****** crazy

Dark Hogosha

Smash Apprentice
lol... low tier is just about all u wanna do.
I wouldn't enter this tourny knowing i would lose, neither would my partner... waste of money
Funny, I enter EVERY tourney knowing I would lose. ;P

I dunno how much I'd enjoy a low-tier tourney. I'd probably ban myself from using Yoshi if I entered.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Funny, I enter EVERY tourney knowing I would lose. ;P

I dunno how much I'd enjoy a low-tier tourney. I'd probably ban myself from using Yoshi if I entered.
alright lemme rephrase that..
i am not goin to enter something i have even less of a chance winning
i still enter these tournys but, like u, i know imma lose but still enter for the fun.

Echo

Smash Champion
yo whoever wants to go to MSOP2 with me send me a PM and i'll get back to you ASAP with any info you may need or anything to see if the trip is gonna work out for you.

Uli

Smash Champion
my marth is like MARTH!!!!

soupp doods

this tourny this sat, whos all kreepn?!

Top Bottom