• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Big Burn

Smash Lord
i might be able to... i do have a lot of homework though...senior year is starting to become tough cookies...we will c though...

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
hey guys I'll be at the FFC tomorrow I don't think I'll play but I should be there for a few hours, then I'm going to Netwar at the digz for a few minutes to talk to Curium. Hey blade you should be able to find a good teammate cuz I'm basically covered in rust krust. I'll see you guys tomorrow at around noon or 1.

o btw the Alltel towars broke..all alltel phones don't have service in lincoln right now it's pretty homo...

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
Hey Echo, your real name's Mike right cause last time I tried calling you some chick answered. o.o PM me your phone number kthnx.

Echo

Smash Champion
singles
1. darkrain
2. echo
3. dmac
4. z
5. big burn

doubles
1. dark/dmac
2. echo/jbm
3. z/jesi
4. yosh/secks? could have been murn/leon, dont remember.

werent too many people there at all, but it was alot of fun. good stuff.

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
That's the whole point. He need's to learn when to speak when spoken to. I was just asking a question and then he has to do some smart-*** comment about everything. I think he need's a little growing up to do in my opinion.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
That hurts me and that wasn't even sent in my direction. Ouch.

Quintessentially....

*ZING!!*

only1Z

Smash Champion
That's the whole point. He need's to learn when to speak when spoken to. I was just asking a question and then he has to do some smart-*** comment about everything. I think he need's a little growing up to do in my opinion.
From the sounds of it, you're being quite immature in this situation.

zyroqwa

Smash Apprentice
I forgot but now I remember. I saw it was Sir Roy's birthday yesterday on the Main page.

~Happy Birthday!

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
From the sounds of it, you're being quite immature in this situation.
How am I being immature again? I really dont know. I'm just saying that he needs to keep his meaningless comments to himself. I really dont need the stupid-ness. He could act like the 19 year old he is and say something that actually matters. Also, who the hell are you to call me immature? I really dont know you as part of this thread. Did you just lurk here on accident at feel like throwing your 2 cents in? Cause I really dont care for your opinion.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
tehyoon, i don't even know you and just to tell you your setting a bad first example, stop acting like some childish boy who takes everything said on the internet personally and attack everyone.

idk what your problem with fall is, but you don't know Z or the KC crew at all and i've never really held a conversation with any of them but they are cool people and they would probably poop in iowa's mouth in a crew battle including your's truly.

all i'm saying is take a chill pill.

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
Well played.

And yes, welcome to the internet. Anything I stumble across is my business. I probably have more right to be in this thread then you do. "Internet rights" lawl.
There are no "Internet Rights" so I have no clue what you're talking about, and I really have nothing else to comment on you, I really dont wanna start any crap with someone I dont know and has to put his meaningless 2 cents in, so gg.

tehyoon, i don't even know you and just to tell you your setting a bad first example, stop acting like some childish boy who takes everything said on the internet personally and attack everyone.

idk what your problem with fall is, but you don't know Z or the KC crew at all and i've never really held a conversation with any of them but they are cool people and they would probably poop in iowa's mouth in a crew battle including your's truly.

all i'm saying is take a chill pill.
I take everything on the internet personally? You obviously dont know how I know Ian. We've always had our problems and he always has to comment on something that was meaningless to begin with. I have to deal with this at tourneys AND on the forum. Why do I have to take it? No clue, but get your facts straight before you go on blabbling about someone you dont even know.

SliK

Smash Journeyman
SHOW ME YOUR MOVES! man i have a paper due in one hour and I can't even start on it due to playing smash its to addictive >.>

Top Bottom