• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Echo

Smash Champion
hey uli/slik did you guys still need a ride to the lincoln tourney? I'm probably going to end up picking up JBM, but I should have room for you guys if you do.

SliK

Smash Journeyman
We might not need a ride I should be driving but you never know what will come up.

SliK

Smash Journeyman
Brawl has a stage creator I thought they would but its just awesome to see it confirmed!

Uli

Smash Champion
i to have mice aaakreepn mah house!
where'd you guys come from, havent seen you guys in a while!

and stage creator looks BOOOWWWLNNN

Echo

Smash Champion
lol **** Gary, mice? You've got it easy. I had to kill a brown recluse the other day...

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
One time I saw a mouse at work. The diners somehow didnt notice it, they were too busy devousing greasy Petrow's portions. I surreptitiously crept over to where it was scurrying and kicked it like a soccer ball.

Lanyx

Smash Cadet
Dude Im gonna be raving on Saturday night. Its been confirmed. Im going to be on X mang.
All I gotta say is orange juice/vitamin c tablets and water

Better yet, gatorade (electrolytes) instead of water! The orange juice makes your trip a lot better, something to do with vitamin c

Echo

Smash Champion
for those of you that dont know, there is a tournament here in Omaha on Saturday, November 10th. I believe its being held at the Family Fun Center again. I'll try to get more info and post up later tonight if I can. Just make sure to check your calenders to see if you've got it clear!

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Ill be there yo.... I think Im gonna play Luigi o.O?
Finally, Im at skool, this ****in kicks ***!!
Tournies: Nov. 3rd, Nov. 10th, and Nov. 17.. Holy **** that kicks ***!

edit: I promise I wont get banned again and if I do there will be hell to pay!!

Top Bottom