• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Ech0

Smash Rookie
Wow.

Anyways, do you ever come to Lincoln Echo? I wanna play more people cause I have no idea how I'd fare in a tourney.
I played you at the tourny, I think you could fair pretty good, you just need to learn how to wavedash and use better mindgames and all that jibber jabber since you play Falco... More experience I guess and you should be fine... I remember I almost lost to you at the tourny, that friggin Falco downthrow is teh rigged son. This is Tyser btw not Echo apparently because he doesnt type as much randomness as I, which you probably already figured out.

Echo

Smash Champion
Wow.

Anyways, do you ever come to Lincoln Echo? I wanna play more people cause I have no idea how I'd fare in a tourney.
assuming you're talking about me and not tysers imitation...

I was at the little tournament thing people had on that one thursday... and I'll be running the tournament on the 3rd. but if you and secks wanna put something together sometime though, Yeah I'll come down. However, I'm pretty busy this weekend.

Ech0

Smash Rookie
assuming you're talking about me and not tysers imitation...

I was at the little tournament thing people had on that one thursday... and I'll be running the tournament on the 3rd. but if you and secks wanna put something together sometime though, Yeah I'll come down. However, I'm pretty busy this weekend.
I was just giving him advice on "how he would fair in a tourny" because he asked... I wasnt tryin to be you or nothing lol. Well... maybe just a little bit.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=122236 <-- T3h Tru7h

Echo

Smash Champion
Yeah Mo... I was gonna try to holla atcha night... but hey, guess what?? Mike krusted on me, and I never heard from him again the whole night. Is that surprising at all? lol

and yeah I added dmg inc up there, then.

T3h_Tru7h

Smash Apprentice
WTF did i get banned for lol... That is bogus, I guess the mods are keeping a strict eye on me so i gotta post smash related stuff now....
SHFFLin is 4 nubs...
Fu.ckin mod fa.ggot a.ss ***** fu.ckers!! You cant touch this **** b!tches!!

Dark Hogosha

Smash Apprentice
Jesus H., I was wondering where all the posts came from. Don't you have some traffic to go play in or something?

I doubt I'll be making it to any tourneys on the west side of Iowa anytime soon, especially since I work in retail and the holiday season is a kick in the pants. If my mood changes by the time Brawl's out, I'll probably run one for that here in the early spring. I'd like to run a huge tourney (like, mini-Evo or something), but it'll be expensive and I'm not really in the frame of mind right now to spend a lot of money on thankless jobs like running tourneys. ;P

T3h_Tru7h

Smash Apprentice
The mods no Im just ****ing with them... I aint doing no harm :)... They wont ban my IP so Ill be fine. They just think they're teh **** because they can do whateva.. I wanna be a mod, I would rule this **** hard.
Smash related part: People play smash bros.
Also, yay for 4 more days!! My acc. gets reactivated on Sunday and then Ill start acting like a good little asian again. If my main acc. is permabanned Im gonna ****in **** on the smashboards, HARD...

And whoever keeps getting themselves banned is likely to get IP banned sometime soon. >_>
My name is Tyser, and I dont think you know me... and you prob dont wanna lol... AZN_Flava
Mods suck donkey chode...

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
There's a huge difference between "yo sup how's it going guys my day went like XXX, I had YYY for breakfast, and I feel like ZZZ right now" and "hey guys just wanted to spam on an alternate account, peace". I'm not here to stifle conversation in this thread, but some of the posts here have been completely rediculous.

T3h_Tru7h

Smash Apprentice
phanna said:
There's a huge difference between "yo sup how's it going guys my day went like XXX, I had YYY for breakfast, and I feel like ZZZ right now" and "hey guys just wanted to spam on an alternate account, peace". I'm not here to stifle conversation in this thread, but some of the posts here have been completely rediculous.
Luls, aight Ill try to be more non-ridiculous mang, only because you said it.. But we can talk about breakfast though right?

kamikaze_falco said:
I smell this thread getting banned too.
Dood, you're friggin psychic.... You have been reading my every move like THAT, fool!! Crazy, you are top tier my friend...
This was about my other thread BTW... "Nebraska's Brand New Thread for uber nubs who just wanna spam" or something like that....
And if a mod happens to come across this message, WTF did Nova get banned for lol? He didnt even do jack, he only trip posted like 8 times in a row....

Dragon7507 said:
Sorry Tyser, but I think the mod is right and that would be a good thing
Oh... c'mon, the problem is that you fools dont post as much as Michigan thread, they post like every 30 minutes at least.... ****, Im gonna go eat a twinky :smash:

Big Burn said:
who cares about the Michigan thread... now that our other thread is closed we will never catch up to them so it doesn't matter
Cmon dawg, you need some faith in our thread fool..

Echo said:
since when did gettin a thread to a high count mean anything? I guess I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm here to compete at a game, be pretty **** good, and make some friends while doing it. Having replies every hour is not going to get anywhere, what we need is people that are going to get OFF their computers, and actually come play some games. Speaking of which, im bout to go pick up mah ***** Leon. Peace.
Luls, sry if i offended you mah dood.. We need more posts though lol... but we need even moar games, unfortunately I can only go out on Fridays and the Weekends :(.

SephirothKen said:
this kid's spamming is insane
Yeah, I know...

Big Burn

Smash Lord
who cares about the Michigan thread... now that our other thread is closed we will never catch up to them so it doesn't matter

Echo

Smash Champion
since when did gettin a thread to a high count mean anything? I guess I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm here to compete at a game, be pretty **** good, and make some friends while doing it. Having replies every hour is not going to get anywhere, what we need is people that are going to get OFF their computers, and actually come play some games. Speaking of which, im bout to go pick up mah ***** Leon. Peace.

oh and phat, that would be too good. Teamzies? =)

btw just got a new phone and posting from it what up

Lanyx

Smash Cadet
I'd love to come up to Omaha, but

1. I've never been up there by myself and I'd have no idea where I was or where I was going
2. I don't really have the time to do it on weekdays, but I'd love to come for a few hours Friday/Sat/Sun during the day

I'd like to go up a few times with someone else for sure before I start going alone. I'm scared :(

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
lol I care about the Michigan thread I wanted to be number one *sigh* Oh well.

I have 1200 dollars in my wallet right now. I run good ;)

As for the Lincoln tournament hmmmm sounds reasonable I don't see why I wouldn't make it.

Mike does your new phone have that newfangled thing they invented recently? I think it's called text messaging or something.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Hey.

Plenty of new folks. Thumbs up.

Anyway, Sometime around Christmas when people have time off, we should do a get together somewhere.

That and we should, in January, discuss brawl plans and mayhaps team plans on who plans on playing what as soon as we get a better idea of who's in it. I Dunno...

Yay for King Dedede?

I think. (Not really. :( )

Big Burn

Smash Lord
walkin my poodles, man it never gets old
with my dogs on my leash i got bi-tches on the hold,
a first aids kit? thats a rhesus monkey,
i bust more nuts than a pistachio junkie!
get more a-ss than a giant donkey stable,
got more lines than whitney houston's coffee table,
i get more head than grammar school lice,
i'm like a walkin glacier i'm so decked out with ice.

Did you poop a virgin? cause that sh-it is tight.
jack ain't black, barry ain't white.
i do drugs in the bedroom, lie on ur back
cause i got the pipe and you got the crack.
though i'm sexually straight, your bound to find,
i'm mentally gay, cause i'll blow your mind.
the parents be snickerin "he shouldnt have written it"
but i'm constipated, couldnt give a sh-it.

chorus:
My name is bo fo sho,
a born bostonian,
aryan librarian at the WORDsmithsonian
the rap is scattered, it hides its ingenuity,
i gave it this little part to give it continuity.

the fellas say
hey moron pass the gin
cause i'm an OXYmoron breathing OXYgen
give me the bottle, i'll chug two thirds
cause youbi-tches es know fractions speak louder than words

and the ladies say
hey fellas i'm keepin it tight and if you play ur cards right you can have me tonight
should i blow you or beat you, brass or percussion?
oh stop, PERIOD end of discussion

chorus...

walking through the garden with food at my feet, picked up the celery but dropped the beat (beet).

we're in the hood ill take what you give me
was einstein's theory good...relatively
a smart queen's kingdumb, it doesnt mix
a litter of literates, a bunch of moby *****
"get thee to a punnery" o-just to-pheelia
take you with a condomn "stainless-steal" ya.
half a pound of turkey breast, half a pound of chicken ****,
why are only crackers staying at the Ritz?
poverty, racism, isn't it strange,
that only the homeless are beggin for change?
i shocked Sherlock
What, son? (watson) (watt, son?)
Rosa Parks didnt call "shotgun"!
here's a bit of irony
a Ford Focus driver has ADD
How'd i come to master all these things?
like a tampon theif, i had to pull some strings.

Secks.

Smash Ace
Hey.

Plenty of new folks. Thumbs up.

Anyway, Sometime around Christmas when people have time off, we should do a get together somewhere.

That and we should, in January, discuss brawl plans and mayhaps team plans on who plans on playing what as soon as we get a better idea of who's in it. I Dunno...

Yay for King Dedede?

I think. (Not really. :( )

**** we still have a couple of months... t.T

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Nice big burn. Nice....... So Echo why did you include Iowa in the discussion? So tired. Anywyas I need to work on my falcon. Im out of practice cant hardly control the dude. Anywyas when I bring him to my top ill definetly show him off.

T3h_Tru7h

Smash Apprentice
Im friggin stupid so I need help here on my math:
How do you change f(x)=-3(x+3)(x-1)(x-4) into f(x)=-3x^3+6x^2+33x-36... If you can explain it to me I would appreciate it mucho...

Secks.

Smash Ace
first distribute your -3. So its, (-3x-9). So now you have (-3x-9)(x-1)(x-4) now you have to multiply it all out. Doesn't matter what order. So you can do (-3x-9)(x-1) which equals -3x^2 -6x+9. So now multiply that new number with (x-4). So -3x^2 -6x+9(x-4) which equals -3x^3 -6x^2+9x +12x^2 +24x-36. So from there just add or subtract your "like" terms. You will get -3x^3+6x^2+33x-36.

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
first distribute your -3. So its, (-3x-9). So now you have (-3x-9)(x-1)(x-4) now you have to multiply it all out. Doesn't matter what order. So you can do (-3x-9)(x-1) which equals -3x^2 -6x+9. So now multiply that new number with (x-4). So -3x^2 -6x+9(x-4) which equals -3x^3 -6x^2+9x +12x^2 +24x-36. So from there just add or subtract your "like" terms. You will get -3x^3+6x^2+33x-36.

nice secks now just wait for derivatives...

I heard that you did some work on the flyer for the UNL Gaming Tournament that's real good. I'll be calling some peeps to work out all the final details for the tourney. See you today at the meeting maybe.

Secks.

Smash Ace
nice secks now just wait for derivatives...

I heard that you did some work on the flyer for the UNL Gaming Tournament that's real good. I'll be calling some peeps to work out all the final details for the tourney. See you today at the meeting maybe.
I'm in Calculus 2. T.T

T3h_Tru7h

Smash Apprentice
Come on shut up dude . I dont' care about ur math homework!!!!! STOP!!!!!!!!! Leave smashboards. quit making multiple accounts
Luls, make me leave son!! Last I checked you didnt own the boards o.O so Imma do WTF I wanna fool. Ever think about not checking the thread so often for my awesomeness? And this is my only acc. left, all the others are permabanned :( It sux. Anyways, SSBB looks like its so much better now that King Dedede is in. He is T3h_Tru7h hardcore!

edit: Dude, $20 MM in RL...

2nd edit: Kyle just almost died in friggin South Park.. Friggin crazy!!!

Dark Hogosha

Smash Apprentice
Kami -- If he wants to ask about his math homework, I really don't see the problem with that, as long as he's not making a post for each question that he asks. Threads like these are also community threads, not just "OMG SMASH ONLY OR DIE U PEN0R!". If he turns this thread into a spamfest from here on out he loses his last account anyway.

Flava -- Don't bother MMing him. He doesn't pay anyway.

only1Z

Smash Champion
"Nebraska/Iowa Area Tournament Discussion"

Huh, interesting thread title. One would almost say, this place were meant to discuss "tournaments".

Echo, you comin down this weekend, and who you bringing? Sloopin?!

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
xD Shameful Fall 3? I mean that's awesome lol. Hogosha what you mean by I don't pay?

Since when was it ok to spam the heck out of smashboards? Making like 6 accounts and keep spamming? Getting the omaha weekly smashfest banned. Come on dude be respectful. I did get mad about the homework i guess that was no big deal but i was tired of it.

Top Bottom