• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
****, some folks came in and wished me a happy birthday.

Thanks. Much appreciated.

I studied for a final, worked my first day at my new job, went to Red Lobster, went home and studied some more, then took the **** final, then almost broke my arms moving a fridge when my mom's friend dropped the **** thing on me.

I felt like my arms were about to friggen SNAP. Augh.

Lanyx

Smash Cadet
So I have to work both Saturday and Sunday this weekend. Soon as I get another car I'll be able to choose my work schedule and I'll be sure to take off tourney dates. If anyone ever comes down to Lincoln or goes up to Omaha for just a night (and comes back later that day or early in the morning) I'd be 100% down to come along

Pretty much just need my fkn car.

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
Btw to everyone who's going to FFC. My mom is a manager for that Wendy's next to the venue so I can get discounts for anyone who asks me. Heavy discounts. Kthnx.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i don't know alot of people here on the boards nor do i care to meet many of them, all i'm saying as a fellow iowan, put that defensive shield down of yours and don't start arguements.

Echo

Smash Champion
and you better listen to what JBM says, cuz that dude will beat the **** out of you. *see sig*

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
Sorry about my previous outbursts. I've had a really ****ty week and I'm becoming really pessimistic.
So again I apologize. Also who from Nebraska is coming to this tourney. I got Flava and Echo, maybe Secks.? Who else?

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
These boards suck w/o me :(. Arguing about stupid ****, I hate these boards now. At least no ones hating on me anymore :).
Where is this info about FFC being on the 17th at 10pm?? I couldnt find this.. am I gettin punked??

edit: Im not kreepin if it's at ****in 10pm... change the time and Ill consider it :). If not, me and Matt are gonna try to record some of our games to see how krust we are. My dad got a new camera that is rigged :).

edit: Echo's Samus has fans??!?!? WTF?!?! There's a poll on whose the best Samus and he's in it. HAWT! I voted for HugS though :( Sorry.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Can't vote for best if it's not true, ah burn.....I just wrecked your samus too hard, that's all.

Echo

Smash Champion
psh... the samus vs. sheik matchup is the reason why the designers made fox as good as he is. its all you need.

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman

SliK

Smash Journeyman
Looks like Silky Johnson is gunna miss another tourny have fun my dawgs

Echo

Smash Champion
good **** reed :p

anyone coming with me to des moines meet up at my place around 4:30. that is all :p

Top Bottom