• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha, NE FFC February Tournament

Baal

Smash Cadet
dude i have to say last night was wierd it was fun playing drunk smash but deeve wtf man i wanted to kill that kid he threw up everywhere so instead i just wrote **** all over his arms and face in permanent marker. . . but to the real reason, r there going to b any tournies close by next month that would make it march cause that would suck if we have to wait 2 months.... and no noobs are ever getting that drunk at my house again learn ur limit b4 that ****

dan smith

Smash Champion
I should have beat Mo...:(

I 2 stocked him twice at the previous FFC and I beat him in the Crew Tourney...

Why do I always choke when it really matters!! Before our matches I said how win or lose neither of us would make it to the finals. I was wrong! Mo must have been playing 100% I guess, I never expected him to get the privilage of being flayed by Darkrain.

Mo: When did you get so good?

Mario1234: How did you get those results? Is that everybody who was playing in the tournament? I don't see a lot of my crew members...

I feel bad if it says I got 7th out of 9. You need to give the total number of entrants to put things in perspective.

Mike: We are 1 for 1. (yay) This means we can trash talk eachother until our next encounter! :chuckle:

Darkrain: You seemed lugubrious, morose, and woebegone. Cheer up little buddy.

Tacoom: We will do better in teams next time. Hopefully I will get to go to MLG Houston, I challenege Werewolf to a money match and afterwards I will tell you how good he really is. "Best Yoshi in Texas"...

Aku: You did so well. I apologize for saying that anything without testicles could never get good at smash. (Including trees and stuff)

PeachPunk: You have puffy arms.

Jesi: You make me sad.

Andy (N64): Sorry for not teaming with you...but you did better than "A Boy and His Dragon" anyway. Thanks for driving...did you ever get home? Are you alive??

Aaron: Sorry about Zelda.

Z: I have you DS. Good job in the crew matches!

David (do you have a handle?): Good tourney mate!

PeachPunk

Smash Apprentice
hey jessi how about this i actually have a decent excuse not to show up and play so you can really just shut ur mouth! and i plan on playin in the next one and i can post all i want. Thanks!

Edit: oh yeah the omaha crew knows that i am pretty good and gives me props even if its drunk props but at least i get them

PeachPunk

Smash Apprentice
you think I am pathetic!!! hahahahah you know what i am goin to be nice and not say anything but that is freakin funny!!

Jesi

Smash Ace
owned.

because there's nothing to say? or because it takes you too long to run spell check?

Baal

Smash Cadet
wtf? alright girls i think u should take it easy. peachpunk didnt play originally because she was too busy for the 1v1's and then she really didn't want to go up and ask aly to fight cause she's never done this b4 and she is good but she'll just have to show it next time and u'll get to play her.

PeachPunk

Smash Apprentice
i will back down from being pissed off but i just don't think that its really cool to talk **** about me when i was pissed off in the first place that i couldn't play and had a good reason why i didn't. Its a little stupid to talk **** and Dmac i could care less who you think is hotter lol it dosn't really matter that much to me who you thinks is hotter! and i didn't run this threw spell check thanks for asking tho!

Big Burn

Smash Lord
hey enough of this girl talk..... WHO IS THE HOTTEST GUY ASSOCIATED WITH SMASH DUOFFFS.....

Well **** its obvios that Smeash is number 1 in every smashers heart....i will have to put some thought fora complete list

Link_Hero

Smash Cadet
hottest guys
1. Deeve-Smeash
Distant 2nd. Everyone else.
Beve has a nice *** so he may take number 2, and then everyone else number 3.

Baal

Smash Cadet
dude smeesh thats just a safe choice everyone knows that dude has got it going on. i'm going to go out there and say that smash in a guy just turns me on like no other.

Beve

Smash Rookie
Sexy Jesse

OMG... that jesse girl-thing is the hottest girl-thing i have ever seen. I don't know what you guys are talking about when you say who is hotter bren or brittany... because yeah bren and brittany are a regular good looking and it is easy to see but with jesse its more of a challenge and that is what i like in my girl/things. P.s. im pretty good tho.

ps again.... mario 1234 loves the ****

N64

Smash Champion
um, well, anyways.

make love not war?
The tourney was pretty fun. I got "persuaded" into driving (i hate driving, but i'm so weak), and got pulled over on the way back while following dmac, but it's all good. The cop was cool about it and let me off, so yay nebraska police.
I placed 7th, which was about as good as i'd hoped. I wish i could have gotten to play more new people in the tournament (I played tacoom, dark, and then 3 fellow lawrencians), but that's how it goes. My pika needs a little surprise factor to do well at tourneys...and that doesn't really work against people i play every monday in smash. Uh, now for shoutouts i guess.

Dmac: you're clearly the best in our crew. You took me out in 1v1, and made up for my sucking in teams. Good job on second in teams, as well.

DYC: Sorry i had to take you out in 1v1. You got jipped bracket-wise. They were some good matches, though, kept me on my toes the whole time. And nice job on teams, 'tis good to see you found a better team-mate than i.

Luckey(ANTX): That first match was hella close. I was sure you'd end up taking me out of 1v1. I hate fighting ICs so much...

DanS: Hmmmm... I challenge tacoom for your heart! Or...teammate-ness. Yeah...that's it...

Tacoom: **** yosh. You stole my smith. You'll figure me out one of these days, and then you'll be unstoppable.

Dark: Good job, as always. you rock. ...**** chain throw...

Mike: You creamed me in crew, I have such trouble with falcos. I need to play you more often.

Mo, Baal, Mario1234: Finally got to play you guys. Nice matches. Once the element of surprise fades from my pika, i'm sure i'll have trouble playing you all.

David: I finally beat your doc! *happy dance* But, then you beat me the following match, so it's even. Nice job running the tourney, it went pretty smoothly.

Aly: Awesome job. I saw a couple of your matches, and they looked pretty good. Your fox gave me a bit of trouble in teams, keep it up.

Jesi: Yar. I have newfound respect for you & dmac driving all the time. And awesome job on teams. Jesi for teh win!

Aaron & Z: Glad I didn't have to play you guys, heh. I doubt I would have won. Thanks for putting up with my ranting on the return trip as well.

I hope I didn't forget anyone. It was awesome playing you all.
-Love, "That **** Pika"

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Smeash is hot, spam is bad.....but who cares.

Only few words to say:

N64 - That Pika (shakes fist)

Smith - we owed Darks team, heh if only.....

Dark - you bailed when I wanted to play you. Not cool. :(

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Shem I'm ok though right? Even though you disagree with me?

Shouts....

Murn - We went 1-1, but I won the elimination match unfortunately for you. You did good tho bro, nice work against Dark and Dmac.

N64 - You are tight with Pika dude. I will be able to beat you once I figure out Pika's game :) Till then happy ownage.

Mike - Got you bro. It was a good set though, I just came through buddy. Still did good gettin third and we did decent in teams 3rd yet again lol.

Dan Smith - Aww dude you gotta gimme SOME credit lol...I think it was DYC who told me this quote in Kansas after I beat him despite gettin owned in friendlies. "It's all about the clutch." I guess I stepped it up when it counted bro. Your Ness is still the bomb though. You got me good in crews.

Yosh - You did good against me dude. Wish we coulda played more this past week. Fun times.

Smeash, Tank, Aaron - Keep improving your games.

Dan Lucky - We didn't get to play. As Mike said to you "THATS CRUST DUDE."

Dmac - You were king ownage in crews bro. Looked like a true 5 star ;)

Dark Rain - Tsk what can I say buddy? Still a little too good for us Nebraska boys. That 4 stockage on FD was just an embarrassing way for me to end it sorry. Your Marth is too cold tho man; I'd like to see you use him more :chuckle: Hey though congrats yet again.

Baal and Shem - I know you guys are better than that cmon ;) I'm the worst in the nation you guys beat me up at your place on Tuesday remember?

Z - Nice set man. Tough opener for both of us.

David - What happened :crazy: Your Doc does way better than that in friendlies against me.

Jesi - You and Dark beat me and Mike in teams. Crust.

DYC - Again, heh nice job beating Team Crust. Too bad we didnt get to 1v1 man.

Aaron we STILL haven't played!

Britt, Bryn, Murn, Slater brothers....Thanks for erm getting me wasted (lol first time) and like not killing me when I hurled on the carpet.

Great times, great times. Could be awhile before we see you guys again, which is major crust. Sooner or later though. (Still can't believe I climbed through the trenches for second)

Latez.

Baal

Smash Cadet
I'd like to give shout-outs to the KS guys and really to Dan L, Dan S, And N64 cause u guys play w/ some different characters but u kick *** w/ them so its all in the good.
look forward to the next tourney i hope i won't have to play dark so early next time.
Omaha guys Mario1234, Hero, Mo, Mike, David, and every other guy who is in tuesday night smeesh good games and i'll c u guys on tuesday.
And dark even tho i really don't stand a chance its still cool trying to beat u.

dan smith

Smash Champion
Mo, I tried to give you due credit. I wrote twice as much about you as anybody else too. That shows something.

Aku

Smash Cadet
NNID
MushiSushi
I don't think I even have to say who I think the hottest guy in smash is.. ^_^
Peachpunk, fear not. We will play next time. I will run up and kidnap you if I must.
Tyyyy Dan Smith! I know I still suck, but I'm trying to get better. And erm yeah.. I don't have testicles. Yay. And I would SO drive, if I was sure my car would make it there and back, and I wouldn't have to buy like, $30 in oil beforehand. Sorry about you getting lost and pulled over, Andy-san. ;_;

And Z, if I ever give a speech at the Oscars.. all I am going to say is, "I thank Z".

pink_flower

Smash Rookie
im not dead!!!

im all in for a girls match...brit you know i can beat you 3 outta 4 times so bring all you got and aku i look forward to a match from you and jesi too.
mo dear boy dont drink so much...next lesson moderation! but that will wait til im back home.

Jesi

Smash Ace
who are you (and who do you play)?

You sound cool. I look forward to some good competition my friend. *Extends a warm hand of welcome!*

See ya soon :D

EDIT: It's nice to get some more girls interested yay! :D Friends and stuff...

Aku

Smash Cadet
NNID
MushiSushi
Hi, Brynn. Were you the one in the green jacket? I saw you there. :D Be ready to play me next time, good luck!

YAY 4 GURLZ

Jesi

Smash Ace
ohhh i remember you. yeah you reminded me of someone from KS... anywho. you should.... play some one cooler than roy. haha. like marth... but wutever. see ya round. :)

Link_Hero

Smash Cadet
there was no fit thrown..i was frustrated from getting my *** handed to me all day and decided when to call it quits...no fit throwing took place...and yeah mo ur still cool i was just giving u sh-it i was never actually mad

Big Burn

Smash Lord
Shout--outs

Dan L- I didnt even get to play u..... but hey that is a wicked donkey kong and ice climbers u got.....

Dan S- We didnt get to play either.... but as always mad props for doing well in tourneys with such a low char like ness

DMAC- i got u in singles..... i know my stage is kind of rigged but im going to take advantage of it if i can.... but good job in the crew battles( unfortunately for us you ****-d poor david)

DYC- I also didnt get to play u but mad props on you and dmac almost getting first in doubles.... you guys have got some awesome team work

z- i still didnt get to play u but u looked pretty dam-n good

Link_Hero- i am dissapointed in you hero.... you are always better than what u show with these tourney results... and jesi dont fret to much.... he always kills falcos that have not played him before....Including mike

N64- hey dude awesome pika... .we finally got to play.... i did pretty bad against u... but i think with more practice against u i would have done a hell of a lot better, o well... cant wait to play u again

Baal- That was some close battles with dan s.... i think that the results could have been different if u had some experience vs a ness.... i guess u will have to wait till next time to get some revenge

Mo- Dude mad props.... and i am talking mad props to u dude.... i told u that a couple days before the tourney that u needed to get a top 3 finish to get some credibility and u pulled out a second.... even though i ****-d u in our first series of the day u came back through the trenches and even beat me at my Notorious counter pick corneria, (which isnt easy to do, ask dmac and dark lol). But yeah it looks like you are the best in NE for now.... but dont worry i think i have got your number in the next tourney.....

Mike- Dude i told you that u should never crust and go to sheik in singles.... o well u still placed one higher than me.... but dude u cant make any excuses for your loss to mo..... u just got outplayed dude....period

Jesi and Aly- I still need to play u two......

David - good job running the tourney... but i think we are better as a team than what the results show,

Yosh- Dude i always have got respect for u using yoshi..... such a low tier character but u battle on anyways.... it is always fun smeashing with u.... to bad u cant be here more often for tuesday night smeash

Dark- U prolly thought i was the biggest bi-tch of all time with my tactics at corneria but hey.... u gotta do what u gotta do.... good job on 1st place again.....

Btw jesi why would u want pink_flower to turn to marth..... that is just flat out top tier whoring......

As for myself i only got 4th and i didnt get any money.... **** i needed some money for rent.... but hey i am pretty good though right Mo

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Yer definitely pretty good but why are you asking me? Darks the best player here ask him if you are pretty good though right? BTW still cant believe I killed you with uthrow Matt.

I know Shem I was just clownin *****. And Brynn I'll try to be more careful next time! :rolleyes: Yeah and Marth rules.

Dan Smith I know you did and its appreciated hehe. Thanks to everyone who gave me props, I think I surprised even myself.

Top Bottom