• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha, NE FFC February Tournament

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Im home and I feel like Im on crack. Im so wound uped :p Great little tourney there, looking forward to more some other time but I have only one thing to say. I think Mo rigged the brackets.

PeachPunk

Smash Apprentice
yoshi you need to come up next week on tuesday for smeesh b/c i will be in town and well domanating!!! even tho i can't spell it lol!! That and i wanna spray paint my controller when i get it and have u do it for me then i plan on painting cool designs on it or something like that lol!!! it will look awsome!!! But everyone plan next tuesday night smeesh at the slater house!!!!

PeachPunk

Smash Apprentice
OK for all u Omaha ppl I just made a new thread that deals w/ Tuesday night smeesh that most of the omaha players attend. SO just sayin check it out and post if u wanna!!!

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Originally posted by PeachPunk
OK for all u Omaha ppl I just made a new thread that deals w/ Tuesday night smeesh that most of the omaha players attend. SO just sayin check it out and post if u wanna!!!
A hyperlink of the thread would be nice, since im lazy >_<

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
lol look even back then Murn STILL coulnd't place in a tournament, guess he's just always sucked ****ing *** at this game.

Fall

Smash Ace
Heh you guys know I ll be at this thing..... I will be competition for dark this time I hope, but probably not, a little better though.. I got really fast with falco and I can shine to spike pretty much all the time now.. I got his WD down also.. If I do a low tier I will probably pick mewtwo Im kinda cold with that *****!!!! C u guys at both tournies!!!!!!
Dayum mewtwo?? That's sick I gotta see that ****

Top Bottom