• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha, NE FFC February Tournament

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
As long as you guys still think I'm pretty good though. That's all that counts. That manufactured self-esteem is key.

David is part of our crew you *****es. It's like....5 guys and a yosh + David.

cue

Smash Journeyman
i may want to as well ,give me a call and lemme know whats up

pink_flower

Smash Rookie
*depressed*

wow you jerks:confused:...i wasnt even on the crew:confused:...see if i want to play w you guys this weekend lol. AND tue night smeashers i shall be there bc im a loser and am going to hang out with my bf on spring break

Baal

Smash Cadet
Don't worry pink_flower i'm a loser too and it's unanimous it's because I as well hang out w/ ur b/f

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I'll undoubtedly hang out with all you nerds at least once so throw my hat into the loser ring as well!

Smash this weekend might be good to go. Day/time? Evening smeash is usually better for me on weekends but who knows. Has anyone heard anything about the next Omaha Smash tourney? Hopefully there's at least one between now and E59. Like a tune-up tourney hehe...

Weirder than Lawrence? THen we are weird indeed hehe...

dan smith

Smash Champion
^^^This is quite a pity storm you guys are working up^^^

Loser#1 -"I AM A LOSER!"

Loser #2 -"NO, I AM A LOSER!"

How do you think this all makes me feel? I hang out with all you losers...

Originally posted by dmac
you guys are weirder than lawrence! and we have the dans, wtf, we should be the weirdest -_-
The Dans?? How am I weird? I love Quantum Leap just like you.

Link_Hero

Smash Cadet
im thinking saturday evening would be good to go...maybe we could drink afterwards but a little less puke this time would be nice.

PeachPunk

Smash Apprentice
i say we play this weekend like on sat. and i want to play u brynn just like a tourney. 4 stock best 2 outta 3 and don't ask shem for help i had to learn myself! but it will be on we can practice for lady smash!!! and yosh baal plans on helping me paint my controller b/c u told him how to or something! that and hopefully soon i will get my own game cube so that i can actually practice up here on kearney and not only play like once a week only lol! so ppl be scared b/c once i get to practice more i will get better!!!

Sheik_1234

Smash Cadet
I think Baal is really awsome. The only negative I see is lack of consistancy but that'll work itself out in time.

Aku

Smash Cadet
NNID
MushiSushi
Good, Peach Punk, work hard! I think Jesi's still looking for a buyer for her brother's gamecube.. ? Might wanna ask her. It's a good deal.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
What did I tell baal, I dont recal saying much other then spraying it but by taking it apart frist. Does he have the right skrew driver for it?

Baal

Smash Cadet
well i appriciate that shiek_1234 and i'll c ya saturday dude.......but after last night i started to suck and even mo started to beat me....and this is not a little beat f-throw to f-smash of the edge over and over pisses my **** off. And yosh dude we paint that **** old school we'r too lazy to order the screw driver so we just use a mother ****in brush like the olden days

jimi8705

Banned via Administration
I love lady smash, I want to be a lady in Lady Smash. Count me in!

Oh yes, and Jesi is still looking for a buyer on my, i mean her, extra cube.... it's waiting for you!!!

PeachPunk

Smash Apprentice
yeah i talked to jessi about the game cube it is a good deal but i really want one sorta right away ya know b4 any tourney!! But if i don't find a better deal jessi knows to count me in!!!

cue

Smash Journeyman
I wanna play smash tonite ( friday ) LETS PLAY ****IT!

Link_Hero

Smash Cadet
david sorry our whole house went to the anchondo concert so we didnt read ur post till now. were gonna play 2morrow night around 8 or 9. that work 4 u? and who else is coming?

Link_Hero

Smash Cadet
dude u know dam-n well that we are never asleep by 1 we usually smash till like at least 4 when ur here, u should have called but now everyone went to sleep. oh well. still coming tomorrow right?

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I meant David :-P I thought you guys were partying all night anyways.

Anyways tomorrow I'm not too sure, but I'll prolly make some Smashing. We should get two set ups going.

pink_flower

Smash Rookie
*eye rolling*

Peach i clearly remember baal and mario1234 teaching u to smash. so dont crust on me tellin hero not to show me stuff when you didnt learn by ur self

Sheik_1234

Smash Cadet
I'll be there probably! I haven't played very many people lately except mario1234 like a million times and link hero a few times

dan smith

Smash Champion
Does Baal play Link?

You Omaha guys play a lot of Smash. Up till 4 every night? We Lawrence punks play like...once a week...

Big Burn

Smash Lord
Clearing things up

Baal is marth (just take a look at the sig)... u eliminated him at the last tourney...... link_hero is the one who plays link, u also beat him as well,.....me, baal, and link_hero are all roommates therefore its very easy to play a lot of smash

dan smith

Smash Champion
Yeah...I played multiple Marth's so it's hard to remember them. People should use different characters...like Koopa.

Jesi

Smash Ace
Bowser Rules.

RAAAAAWRRR!!!!!!

Oh yeah, Dan you want to get together and work on E-59 Banners/flyers etc sometime? txt me or call me or IM me or PM me or post do whatever lol TTYL

Top Bottom