• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha, NE FFC February Tournament

Sheik_1234

Smash Cadet
Hey dudes it looks like I won't be able to make it! I know you are all probably crushed. I am getting better and better and was looking forward to playing. Oh well life will go on. I will probably make an appearance on the Tuesday night smash thing. So Mo, it looks like you have a better chance now since I wont be there :-)

Peace

dan smith

Smash Champion
Where do the 1234 crew members live? I kinda assumed they lived near Omaha.

What could stop them from driving like...five minutes...

I bet they are ALL washing their hair.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
i do actually live like 3 minuteds away.... but hey im still going to be there... so is baal and link_hero and maybe even.........................................BEAVE lol but i doubt it..... so is my falco friend that is decent. but i think that is all that is coming with me.... o well cant wait to see you kansas guys there..... should be pretty fun

Jesi

Smash Ace
as everyone knows i suck at smash...so if for some rare reason i win one of the tourney matches. whoever i beat so has to buy me dinner....New rule.

dan smith

Smash Champion
Dmac will probably say he is going to team with my and then abandon me for somebody better.

I am so alone.

(Unless N64 wants to team again...)

only1Z

Smash Champion
Originally posted by DYC
Sounds like Z owes Jesi dinnAR!
Thats okay, I can just get her some of those tangerine bowls from wendy's that Aly liked so much.....problem solved.....

Baal

Smash Cadet
yeah this tourney should ****ing rock and peachpunk is coming and you kansas kids better have ur crew together maybe even a couple cause it would be nice to have more than 2 crews. And don't worry about MO anymore guys he gave up his talent and became a grab queen so its not too hard to beat him. right mo. And D-mac b4 u think about peachpunk take two steps back b4 u take one forward. j/k, but seriously do

dan smith

Smash Champion
Dmac is going to have sex with your girlfriend and there is nothing that you, her, or even I can do to stop it.

Tacoom: I would actually really like to team with you, Ness and Yoshi just seem to go together somehow. I think we are bringing along a new smasher too (BLDR) so he can team with N64.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
*Shakes head* Dan Smith...can't seem to resist the pull of the low tier teams :p

It's true about my talent. My only hope is to magically rediscover it because it got lost somewhere between the last 20 grabs I did on Baal over there. Wish me luck.

N64

Smash Champion
*cries*

I will be teamless, it seems. Maybe i'll be with BLDR....but it just wouldn't be the same. I sketched a team banner, wrote a team haiku, and also hired a team cheerleader, for nothing. Now how is Z going to earn a living? Hmmm, smith? You just put him out of a job. Nice going.

Medafighter X

Smash Journeyman
results.................results..................results..............come on ............hurry up...........................results

Big Burn

Smash Lord
RESULTS!!!

Results....

1v1
1- Dark Rain(Captain Falcon, DK,Marth, Falco)
2- Mo( FaceLoran) Marth
3- Mike Falco Lover(Falco, Shiek)
4- Mario_1234(Mario)
5- David(Doc, Sheik)
5- DMAC(Gaydorf, Doc???)
7- Dan S(Ness,)
7- N64(Pikachu, Sheik)
9- Tacoom(Yosh)
9- Shea(Baal) Marth
9- Jesi (Falco)
9 - Dan L(Lots of people)

2v2...
1- Rainbow Bright (Dark Rain and Jesi)
2- Dempsey Roll (DYC and DMAC)
3- Team Crust (Mo and Mike)
4- Rejects (Boulder and N64)
5-Kitsun no Dan (Dan L and Aku)
5- Mario People (David and Mario_1234)

We are about to get ****iing drunk as hell..... therefore shoutouts will come later..... I am out *****es

Jesi

Smash Ace
wow...i think this is the best i've done at a tourney, ever ... really ty to dark for helping me out in teams you're the greatest! go Rainbow Brite! :D

Beve

Smash Rookie
Tournement Results

Hi I didnt go to the tournement but i heard that Dark Rain got First of course, also Mo got second, and Mike got third.... but he is pretty good tho right??? Also i wanted to add that Punk Peach didn't play because she didn't want to embarass anyone.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
hey i just wanted to say that i got 4th and lost to mo .... BUT I AM PRETTY GOOD THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... but hey I OWNED MO IN DA DRUNK SMEASHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Baal

Smash Cadet
dude we just ****ing drunking smashed and i didnt win totally and i ddin't win and i only got 9th but i'm prettey good doe dude i'm pretty good doe. i have to give a shout out to murn, mo, tank, and peach punk cause we dunk smashed like a mother ****er and it was fun as hell just so u kidds know 15 shotss of vodka does not go well and ****ing smeesh puked in my ****ing living room and i'm going to ****ing rip his ****ing head off. my g/f is puling him out right now as i speak

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
YEAH

IM ****EN DRUNK. Peach PPunk and all the rest of the foos here are din good against me now that im crunk. Murn beat me in the CRUNK SMEASH FINALS 2-3. I'm still pretty good tho right guys?

Big Burn

Smash Lord
dude f***ing peachpunk killed tank over and over again and then almost took mo on dude and were all ****in drunk its awsome!

Edit: I am pretty good tho right?
and everyone needs to see peach punks puppy princess peach, its sooo adorable!!!
and she didn't play today b/c well she didn't fell like winning the tourney!!!

Baal

Smash Cadet
hey u omaha mothers me, mo, and murn came up w/ a new way to determine crewbattles nad its with a vote of teveryone there and the 6 people w/ the highers votes go to crew battles and thats how it is cuase that hiow i think i want to say what i want to DO

EarthBowser

Tightwulf
I feel like a real *** not going to yet another tournament over there. My bad. My funds haven't been great, so I chose to work instead of loose money. But don't fret, one of these days I'll make it over there. Fear that day, for it shall rock harder than any day has rocked before.

Sheik_1234

Smash Cadet
Haha nice you guys, posting drunk on Smash Forums....haha!

Mo u did freakin awsome mad props to you! Its cool to see how much you have improved since the last tourney here. Mike, it looks like Mo had your number once again. I'm a little sad I didn't go to singles but I'm still happy that everyone I know did so well.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Yay David. Yet another win. That changes at E-58.

You drunk *****es, why didn't anyone tell me there would be an after party? If you woulda told me, I would have come. Oh well.

PeachPunk

Smash Apprentice
my bad aku i just didn't feel like rapping u and thanks for all the drunk mad props. i almost threw up on the way to kearney w/ my bad hang over **** u guys and drinking! Well sorry i didn't get to play but i wanted to do teams w/ my bf but nooooo some one had to be mean and team up w/ some one else and not even think of asking me. but its cool (errg) and to all u guys that came over brynn and i are pissed b/c we missed the first part of the tourney to clean our bfs house and u all just threw up everywere!!!!! GROSS!!!!!!

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Dude sorry about the mess. Hey I cleaned it up tho.

Man I can't believe how wasted everyone got. Especially Smeash. It was weird seeing him like that lol.....Tank even got literally crunk. We are some crunky ******.

Mad props to my boy MURN for winning the unofficial impaired Smash competition. He beat me in 2 best of threes.

Tim you should move to Nebraska. EB you too. Complete shoutouts after work lol...

Aku

Smash Cadet
NNID
MushiSushi
Originally posted by PeachPunk
my bad aku i just didn't feel like rapping u
Rapping? I thought Mike was the ultimate gangsta smash rapper. Or something.

Yeah. Whatever. NO JOHNZ.

Next time, you are obligated to play me. We are money matching. $5. BRING IT ON.

Jesi

Smash Ace
aly vs peach punk = ALY IS DA WINNAR! hands down.

there's not even a contest... real smashers show up, play and post NO JONZ.

^5 for aly.

....any girls want to play me? ;)

Top Bottom