• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha, NE FFC February Tournament

DYC

Smash Champion
The human mind cannot comprehend the many facets of 'Crunk'isms...

Well that or its just plain stupid.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Originally posted by dan smith
"The crane crunketh.'' --Withals (1608)
Geez, dont go and be smart on us Dan. *feels stupid when quotes, especially real/fake ones pop up*

Originally posted by ANTX
JESI IS SO CRUNK I HEARD SHE'D LET YOU CRUNK HER IN THE CRUNK.
Is that legal? :crazy: Also, is this declared spam yet?

dan smith

Smash Champion
No, this is spam.

I can't find a good Avatar. Does the Earth look good? It reminds me of EarthBound...so I think it's good, except for the colour. Maybe I should change my banner to match.

only1Z

Smash Champion
C'mon, there should atleast be a decent saturn or Ness avatar in there. I noticed the switching of colors in the other topic. Uhh, there was something else I had to say, now a long forgotten memory.

Jesi

Smash Ace
Just outta curiosity, how many of you Omaha kids have been outta state for a tourney?

dan smith

Smash Champion
Compared to the Window PUNCH! thread this topic has gone dead.

It's just us three stooges posting random crud.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Originally posted by only1Z
Aha, but the crud is entertaining.....no it isnt....
BTW Jesi's sig is kinda sweet, in a weird stalker way. She could probably use her situations with others to her advantage, being one of few women smashers out there.:confused:

Big Burn

Smash Lord
the only out of state tourney that i have been to was one in iowa a few months ago.... other than that its all been in omaha.... ive onlly been to 4 tournaments total.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Well, Mo, mike, tank and deev have only been to one out of state tourney, while me and johnny aka Tacoom, have gone to MI, a Iowa a couple of times, at least 3.
Dragon

Jesi

Smash Ace
interesting i was just curious. And yeah dan, this thread has gone dead lol... E-57 is semi-lively...at times lol.

i can't even remember how many tournaments i've been too now... which i know it isn't that many, but enough so that I don't remember. lol

After E-57, which seems like it's going to be huge, are you guys really going to be up for smashing what the next weekend in Omaha? lol Are my dates way off? I'm just guessing...

:starman: yeah!

Baal

Smash Cadet
I think someone should maybe look into setting up more tvs at FFC. because the amount of people their last time was pretty hardcore and if its anything like how this kansas tourney is going to be there will be even more people so just saying maybe set up some smaller tvs for freindlies while the other ones are used up

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
I have been to 4 total tournaments..... The first one I got 2nd.. The second one I got 4th... The third one I got 15th.. The fourth one I got 2nd... In teams I do a little better as of results.. Got first,fifth,third,third.... Not too bad.... But I love singles better!!!!! Oh and crunk means too many things you guys are noobs for not knowing wat it means.... Our language was made up by me over the years, and everybody and their mammas uses it..... Crunk can mean good or bad, but mostly good...... C- yall ****** around... Im a gangster smasher just like Wes black games..... chuckle

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Dragon Dont forget. I went to LOST in WI way back in August before I met any of you. I plan on going to LOST 2. Anyone want to make the 6 1/2 hour trip with me. :bee:

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
Hey I'll go yosh..... And I am a real gangsta smasher ***** DYC.... I must be a legend then.... I am the legendary Falco biatches....(screams it out loud)....

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
Hey I'll go yosh..... And I am a real gangsta smasher ***** DYC.... I must be a legend then.... I am the legendary Falco biatches....(screams it out loud)....

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Ok, Tacoom has +1 more tourney then me. And hey john, Teflon is holding his "Final Tournement" Next weekend, but its such short notice i cant really go, it sucks. But hey, i am sure EB would also go to lost with us, and of course i will go this time, so i can see chexr destroy you in the first round.:chuckle:
Dragon

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Telfs tourney next week as too soon to go but I looking forward to go to LOST 2 witch isnt until the end of march. fufufu. when I got beat by chexr I was a complete noob. I think Ill make them fall in love with my Yosh all over again.

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
Hey yosh I am coming to Lost 2.... I will show them the ultimate gangster style... Im the ***** that is too cold!!!!

dan smith

Smash Champion
If I could...man...I would go to every tourney!

I need to make a calendar...in fact...there should be a calendar thread on the tourney board.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
Hey i am just making sure that u kids from kansas and missouri are still coming or whatever....cause u better!!! i dont want to here anything excuses like im to smashed out from e57, even though it sounds like e-57 is going to be awesome and it sounds like its going to last forever... cant wait....

dmac

Smash Champion
me dark jesi dyc jimi all went to moast, then came to yours the next weekend. at most we played smash for about 72 hours straight with 10 hours of sleep probably for the whole weekend. i don't think we'll be smashed out from e- 57 hehe

Top Bottom