• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha, NE FFC February Tournament

ANTX

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Phatgamer1
Never said it would be a money match to begin with. But whatever. As long as I win some pride, a little money on the side can't hurt.

Uh, how about 3-5 bucks? I'll let Luckey decide.
that's cool by me. that's if by buck you mean 1,000,000,000 dollars.

the ante has been raised.

3,000,000,000 to 5,000,000,000 dollars.

GO SEE MY TOURNEY! FUN FUN FUN!!!!!
GO SEE MY TOURNEY! FUN FUN FUN!!!!!http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=852339#post852339

cue

Smash Journeyman
I think i'll be going to e - 57 as long as i geta ride

( <---- Guy that works at family fun center and runs tournies )

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Woot David!

I'm putting down a whole 2 bucks on Lucky. Maybe since the only two non-partisan bets so far are for Lucky, we should make him a slight favorite. :-P We can make a business of this, Vegas-style. You and me Smith, we can add it on to the candy store.

ANTX

Smash Ace
ok, it's official, this is FOR REAL!

place your bets, place your bets!

in the red corner, weighing in at 600 lbs. armed with...arms. spinning arms, and one huge head, it's DK!!!!!!

in the blue corner, coming in at 178 lbs. (220 with equipment) armed with the master sword, boomerangs, hookshots, bombs, a deadly bow of light, arrows, and a very faishionable tunic, it's Teh LINKZOOOOO00000RRRRZZZZ!!!!

PLACE YOUR BETS FOLKS, PLACE YOUR BETS!

only1Z

Smash Champion
I'd like to report a Hate crime. I've been threatened by Dan Lucky. He said he was going to....wave...shine me :cry:
I believe this was due to the...color of my skin :cry:

ANTX

Smash Ace
well we got some bets we got some bets!

FOR PHAT:
Red marth - $1
phat - $3,000,000,000 to 5,000,000,000

FOR ANTX:
dan smith - $1
FaceLoran - $2
Jesi - $2
ANTX - $3,000,000,000 to 5,000,000,000

I'll KEEP US UPDATED!

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Ive always wanted to run a real betting pool, with odds and stuff, and this may be my chance. WHoohoo!

Anyone who wants to put down their hard earned dollar or two, I will be ready to accept bets and adjust the odds accordingly!

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
So....when I pwn Luckey, I get his soul, AND the money that was bet on him winning right?

If so, I up the ante to 10 bucks. Luckey beware:demon: :grrr: :demon: :grrr: :demon: :grrr: :hungry:

Like that last smiley, I am going to eat you alive.

dan smith

Smash Champion
DL needs to stop posting for no reason...

Money Matches
Antx(DK) vs Phat(Link)
Bets:
DS:1$ + Antx(DK)
ANTX:10$ + Antx(DK)
Face:2$ + Antx(DK)
Jesi:2$ + Antx(DK)
TOTAL = 15$
Phat:10$ + Phat(Link)
RedM:1$ + Phat(Link)
Mike:1$ + Phat(Link)
TOTAL = 12$
Tacoom:5$ + Tacoom(Yoshi)
TOTAL = 5$

If Tacoom would simply bet 3$ on Phat...we would have an even pool going.

WAY TO GO TACOOM....

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
You always ruin all the fun. I have another idea for a Match Yosh....a dollar on you vs me and mike on a team with all Yoshis ;-P

Tacoom

Smash Lord
FaceLoran that would not be a great idea since im guarantied that ill lose. but if we were to turn it into a stock battle (lets say 6 per side) that may even the score since I such a crappie player:(

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Your all wrong, Tacooms yosh isnt good, we just all suck, so its good by comparison. :p He does have a very good yosh though, and has yet to find a better ypsh in a ditto. So i guess, all joking aside, Johnny, your yoshi does rock. But yeah, I am looking forward to this next tourney and e57. I am hoping also i will be using the combo of falco and pika. They seem to move a little faster than gannon does, and i like the speed :) Plus, hopefully i wont get jewwed by a quick player when using one of them. But yeah, tourneys gonna rock, and if i would put money on someone, i would put it on ANTX, because it would be worth it to get him enough money so he will win for sure and then get to see phat get mad, stomp on the floor, and yell, like he did when david beat him :D :D :D
Dragon

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Dragons pika will be nice but so far my fighting style still makes my pika better as today said :D . Falco? beh, overrated. Smashing should come with pride and kept alive with the love of the character (or something gay like that ;)) The heart of smash is within the die hard fans of the Lower tiers. Dark Blue Yoshi for Life :bee:

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
That's a good saying there Tacoom.

I beat David's Falco today with Yoshi. I'm so proud of myself.

*In yellow font* Yellow Yoshi for life!!!:D

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Hey Tacoom, thanks for the props on my pika, right now he sucks, but i am hoping he will improve his skills. But even though you beat me, i was wooping up on daniel, i know, its not much, but its something. Well, i am off to smash. Laterz
Dragon

ANTX

Smash Ace
i haven't been practicing. i NEED me some monday smash. oohh... and maybe some tuesday smash too...

Tacoom

Smash Lord
"Wooping up" my little bro shouldnt make you feel good in any way:rolleyes: j/k :p but he hasnt played since the tourney in December. Still feel special :confused:

vomjom

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by Phatgamer1
That's a good saying there Tacoom.

I beat David's Falco today with Yoshi. I'm so proud of myself.

*In yellow font* Yellow Yoshi for life!!!:D
Didn't his Falco lose to Juan's Pichu?

dan smith

Smash Champion
Brown Yoshi!

Yoshi

Yoshi

Yoshi

Yoshi

How can they have 4 different browns and no yellow?

Yellow Yoshi is NOT in the house...sorry Phat.

Sheik_1234

Smash Cadet
Shouldn't we move this conversation to a more about the tourney and less about betting and what color Yoshi is? sorry if I sound like an *** but seriously...

dan smith

Smash Champion
Black Yoshi!

There really isn't much to say about the tourney...

We are just talking so that the thread will stay on the front page of the Tournament board...so that incase somebody around Omaha hasn't seen this topic they have a better chance of catching it before the tournament happens.

Although...Yoshi colour is an especially lame subject of conversation.

Jesi

Smash Ace
yeah really...dan smith...good at smash?! bah. lol

I'm 30 posts away from 100!! lol I should bake a cupcake on that day...

Top Bottom