• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimars at National Tourneys

Noa.

Smash Master
This thread is to help organize any information that has to deal with the Olimars' attendance, housing, and performance at national tourneys.

Which one are you going to?

MLG Orlando

Noa
Fino
Fearless
Zazen
Nomeg
Joeysmash
DONE!

Christopher Columbus:

Hilt
Today
Fino
Zori maybe
Cook
Logic
Rich

Apex

RichBrown

Smash Master
Lol I still need to PM you, I totally forgot until you made this topic

Yeah, the one deciding factor as to whether or not I'll go is if I can find a job within the next 2 weeks or so.

I wanna go soooo bad, I've been playing really well lately.

Zori

Smash Champion
orlando is like 2 weeks after whobo, i don't have the money for that :( but Columbus is looking good i know some people from texas are going so maybe i can tag along

Asa

Smash Hero
The only flaw of Hawaii is revealed:

It's a ***** to go to these things

;_;

Noa.

Smash Master
Yeah, the point of this thread is to keep a tab on Olimar players and organize various stuff such as smashfests, housing, and friendlies.

This can also be used for updates during each respective tournament.

Also, MLG Orlando passes are STILL on sale (I think they raised the cap or something) so get it while you still cab and tell your friends.

Rust

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rustic
I'll be coming to this. Bringing Menkoy, too. Pretty sure I said that before Dx

Going to be staying at a hotel though cause a bunch of people from the site I'm a mod at are coming down.

Either way, definitely making it to this

RichBrown

Smash Master
^YOU'RE GOING?! Awesome looking forward to meeting you!!

And please don't bring Boss with you, I was fighting a decent luigi online last night and I learned that I know nothing about that matchup at all >.< And if you do bring him, at least show me what to do lol

It was wifi though so I couldn't powershield fireballs, so all he did was fireball and I'd just get stuck in my shield because I'm literally the worst wifi player ever

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
the wireless issue decides if i will attend or not :S

"hey guys, lets use the wii... but ummmmmmm, not use the controller that was designed for it" gosh mlg is smart

Iofsauron

Smash Journeyman
well not that anyone cares YET i will be going and playing moslty Olimar (a little G&W thrown in here and there), but after I place you guys will more likely talk about me afterward :p

oh crap my brother logged in: this is my bros. let me get on my account

RichBrown

Smash Master
Ok, so DEHF and I really, really need to secure housing for this. Are any of you housing people, and if not can you direct me to someone who is?

I know hungrybox is housing people but he houses a LOT of people, and I really wanna get my sleep for this....

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
So the bad news is that I may not be able to go to Columbus. There's a wedding of a friend of mine that weekend, so yeah. She may end up rescheduling, however, as they have many times in the past.

Good news is that, if I don't go to Columbus, I'm going to Dallas. I'm going to an MLG event one way or another, and if that means having to fly my *** down to Texas, works for me. Think you could house me Zori? :)

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
I always enjoy playing Olimar users. More than I prefer Snake and Metaknight anyway... It's a shame I can't make it to Orlando in time. :/

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Good news is that, if I don't go to Columbus, I'm going to Dallas.
Skip Columbus, sir. All the cool kids are down in Texas anyway. ^_^
Plus, Dallas is the only one I can actually attend. D:

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
im sure raz could house u, ps

ill be there with like zori+affinity etc.

send a txt to razek 3212137096 explaining whatever your situation is.

worst case scenario (which won't happen) I can house whoever in my dorm if it makes\breaks oos'ers coming

joeysmash

Smash Ace
NNID
papakarcher
Hey are anyone here wanna give a fellow Olimar main a ride to MLG? if not, no one else can and im gonna have to drop 126 bucks on a greyhound ticket. (ouch) This is referring to anyone driving through GA.

Edit: id pay for some gas of course

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
I may go to Columbus. Idk yet, it depends on my grades. Then again, most of you don't even know who I am. I hope to see some of you there though.

-KERO

Denti

Smash Master
MLG dallas, I'm there for sure. it's in my home community :D

i can't make orlando because it's so close to whobo and i am broke. when is MLG Colombus?

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
So, everyone better do good at mlg for me, and convince them to legalize Wii motes (if its been done with weed and alcohol it can't be that hard)

Top Bottom