• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Support [Pikmen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Most of them are though, I haven't encountered many people who have played the Pikmin games and are disappointed by what they played.
I couldn't hate Olimar even if his games were the worst in history. Everyone likes stubby little astronauts with an army of flower people :)

Conner

Smash Journeyman
Yay 4 me, I'm the 60th Pikmen member!

You know I've never played a Pikmin game but I can't help but be interested by Olimar. And just like
Blitzkrieg said, everybody loves a little astronaut with an army of flower people. I'm hoping he'll be a
starter so I can play as him right off. I wonder what combos he could do?

Oh yeah, and his ship is called the Dolphin or something right? I'm thinking he could use that for his
Final Smash.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I will definitely main Olimar, and I will guide the lil' captain to victory no matter the amount of pikmin casualties.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Here's something I'm curious about. How many of you will main Olimar even if he turns out to be low tier or as difficult to master as Ice Climbers?
I don't care, as long as he isn't so incredibly horrible that when you play as him the wii explodes.... and then I might think about it.

Draenic gamer

Smash Cadet
A noble goal you guys have, I hope I have the willpower to stick with Olimar even if I can't really play well at first!

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Fixed it for ya dude.

(Yes I am counting the six Pikmin and Olimar)

And yes, he will be awesome!
I say 5 because there's 5 types of Pikmin, and Olimar is technically just the means by which the Pikmin fight.

Anyway, Olimar is going to be fun as all heck, that's for sure. Some of my friends don't like him, but I am confident he is going to earn his spot on the roster! (unlike some other characters will/have)

Pkaz01

Smash Cadet
I hope olimar runs fast. I'm thinking he will since he is small and picks pikmin up so fast. I'd like to be able to throw pikmins at people and then run around while they take damage. That would be awesome.

IllidR

Smash Champion
*Blows Conchshell*

Pikmen!!! Asseeeeeeeeemmmmbbblllllleeeeee!

Olimar is once again pitted in the character battles under the games forums. Four survive now but in the end only two will stand. Let us make sure that it is our hero. He must advance!

To the voting polls!

Jellyfloater

Smash Rookie
I don't believe in tiers. All characters are balanced by strength and weaknessess, it's the player who controls it. Also, the tiers could very possibly only arose because the computer plays better with some characters than it does with others.

That being said, even if people proclaim Olimar "low-tier", I'm going to stick with him.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
*Blows Conchshell*

Pikmen!!! Asseeeeeeeeemmmmbbblllllleeeeee!

Olimar is once again pitted in the character battles under the games forums. Four survive now but in the end only two will stand. Let us make sure that it is our hero. He must advance!

To the voting polls!
ATTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
I don't believe in tiers. All characters are balanced by strength and weaknessess, it's the player who controls it. Also, the tiers could very possibly only arose because the computer plays better with some characters than it does with others.

That being said, even if people proclaim Olimar "low-tier", I'm going to stick with him.
Of course skill is better than the tiers but the tiers list is about which character is better not which one would win a match.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
You have a promising future in the Flat Earth society.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ANYWAY, I voted in the Forum game thing. Hope Olimar wins!

hjihjihjihji

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4184-3014-8369
Yay! I'm now officially a Pikman. As soon as my name was added a huge flower sprouted from my head and I was just given a restraining order for stalking an astronaut.

ElectroBlade

Smash Journeyman
I wanna join the Pikmin, but I just can't leave Meta knight behind after all I've been through with him. I can't pick between Olimar and Meta.

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
whichever you find easier to use! it's your opinion and i won't try an change it...

*coughOLIMARORISNAPYOURNECKcough*

lol

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Peacehaven, East Sussex, Good ol' England
Just voted for Captain Olimar in the character battle ;)

Couldnt NOT choose him, he IS THE greatest character EVAR!!!!!!!

Shame Krystal (and to a lesser extent, Bowser Jr...) was in the same one as Olimar, cos i like her (and him) and if she wasnt there I'd vote for her (over Jr, but it would be close). Now that Olimar has been confirmed (he was my #1 most wanted for Brawl! :D), Sukapon is my most wanted, followed by Krystal in second.

But, still, Krystal doesnt hold a candle to Olimar... Olimar wins by MILES!!!!

Lets hope he wins the game overall! Have all the Pikmen voted yet????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom