• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Support [Pikmen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yigguth

Smash Journeyman
No it should be a flower. I mean come on, there is even a flower named 'the pikmin flower' that was bred specifically for advertising pikmin

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
No it should be a flower. I mean come on, there is even a flower named 'the pikmin flower' that was bred specifically for advertising pikmin
thats actually totally awsome (if true) and should be put in the first post to help prove his popularity. No other video game character has had a flower made for them after all. oh yeah and merry christmas everyone!!

Yigguth

Smash Journeyman
It's true, lol. Why would I lie about this
Bacopa Cabana - Wikipedia said:
Bacopa Cabana the common name of a cultivated variety of the flower Sutera cordata. The English name is "The Pikmin Flower", after the GameCube game Pikmin. The plant was bred and marketed as an advertisement for the game, as it looks quite similar to certain flower images found within the game.

IllidR

Smash Champion
Very sorry for the double post but I had to bump this.

Currently, in the Forum Games section there is a character battles thread going on.. Captain Olimar must advance to the next round, he was so unfortunately knocked out early last time. So I am calling the Pikmen and all Olimar fans alike to vote for him.

ASSEMBLE!

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
Good news in the update today:

Another minor enemy from Pikmin had made it in the game as a trophy.

(I hope you can see it - It's the elephant thing, attacking your pikmins with fire)

Captain Olimar ftw!

Maggirus

EDIT:

Bigger Trophy made by IsmaR

The thing in the left high corner.

aleps

Smash Apprentice
It's good to see something possibly Olimar related, even though he's the only character I'm 99% sure that will be playable in Brawl.

Great sig! Did you make that? I've never seen that one before, very true to the game.
Thanks, and yeah I did it. I'll ask egruntz to put it in the first post if someone else wants it:p

RyuDragonKing

Smash Journeyman
Ok, you people have converted me. I'm not pro-Olimar, but I figure that if they put a generic enemy in from the series, than they must have some Pikman character in there. Just my two cents.

The Noob Legend

Smash Ace
Good news in the update today:

Another minor enemy from Pikmin had made it in the game as a trophy.

(I hope you can see it - It's the elephant thing, attacking your pikmins with fire)

Captain Olimar ftw!

Maggirus

EDIT:

Bigger Trophy made by IsmaR

The thing in the left high corner.
Us as a whole have a better chance of Olimar being in brawl then any other character because of this update.

YES!

A Pikmin level, character and series.
This is what we asked for!

PIKMEN, WHAT WE HAVE AWAITED WILL COME SOON!

Yigguth

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap, I didn't notice that it was a Pikmin trophy! I had heard that it was a chao but people in that thread still weren't sure, but with the comparison it's as plain as day
Surely this helps Olimar's chances :D

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I actually was bored and decided to do something.

So I made the Captain Olimar/Pikmin icon for Brawl.

Based on the bred flower.

What'do'ya think?
Awesome. I'd be surprised if they dont use that.

Yigguth

Smash Journeyman
So do you guys think that yesterday's update was Sakurai hinting at things to come? I'd say we have a 35% chance of Olimar being revealed tonight, this is based on mostly nothing though :p

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
i was hoping for him today, my birthday is on sunday, so i was thinknig he would give me a b-day present *cry* lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom