• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Support [Pikmen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
It doesn't matter what anyone says he is in the game. He is a second a newer mario and he rocks so he's pretty much in. QFT "Every time you say Olimar isn't in Brawl a puppy dies". I got a serious question all these months I've been worshipping Sakurai yet I don't know WTF he looks like. LOL Seriously though and is it ok that I type with my nose???

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
Nose typing = Win

really, is there any other option? i think not!

olimar will be in one way or another, if by SOME reson he is an AT, we would have a pikmin AT announced already, so he HAS to be playable if you think about it!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
The minor enemy trophy HAS to mean he's confirmed. Noone other than a playable character in melee got a minor enemy from one of their series', so here we are.

Whos going to main him? I might.

Florida

イーグランツ
Agreed. The appearance of a minor enemy from the Pikmin series nearly proves that he's a playable character-- even though he's a complete shoe-in. However, remember that Melee was a rushed game, and perhaps the developers didn't include all of the minor enemies from separate series, just because they had no time. Brawl has had plenty amount of development, even with a two-month delay!

Though, nothing to worry about. As I said, he's a definite shoe-in.

Rikka

Smash Journeyman
Brawl has had the same amount of development time as Melee. What it does have is a far bigger team.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
NOSE TYPING FTW/.
That's awesome I can't make sigs,but here is a sig idea make Olimarbiting off the pick of a grenade,but the nade is a pikmin.ZOMG!!
Olimar is a Shoe-in the reason this thread is vey slow is because no noob comes in saying he's not int we have sucessfully spread the fact the OLIMAR IS IN BRAWL NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAY'S so the haters learned to live with it. I plan on maining Olimar I hopehe's a hard to use character so I can be a unique brawler and nobody will say I just mained him because he is god tier.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
hello! pikmin was one of my favorite games, and when i heard of brawl, olimar was the first one to come to mind. i think it'd be great if i could show my support.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493

Couldn't sleep and felt like making this. Free feel to use it. :-)
This sig is full of win. I am using this. Olimar is a shoe-in, but I must say it. Olimar for brawl!

2nd page? Preposterous! Power to the Pikmen!

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Ageed bump FTW.
This a a very good sig that I will use. There should be no AT unless it involves an enemy not ZE P!KM3N!!!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Brawl has had the same amount of development time as Melee. What it does have is a far bigger team.

Uhhhh nope. Melee took 10 months to make.

Brawl has taken 28.

Pseudo_Sam

Smash Cadet
I would love nothing more than to be a part of the Pikmen, but I am not sure how. Captain Olimar is my most-wanted character in Brawl, and his exclusion would be nothing less than criminal.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I would love nothing more than to be a part of the Pikmen, but I am not sure how. Captain Olimar is my most-wanted character in Brawl, and his exclusion would be nothing less than criminal.
Just Pm Egruntz that you want to join, and the spot is as good as yours.

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
yes, lol, definately apocolypical (if thats a word)

- I LOVE that sig! Great Job!

- Olimar is the next shoe-in character, As stated before. So i think he will be unlockable

- yes, a pikmin AT would have been anno...wait, i already said that 2 pages ago XD

- I personally don't think there will be anymore characters announced on the dojo. I mean, there are 23 days until the release and there is really no point of ruining the hype now. I think that they should jest have the last update on like the 20th and show the staring roster to finish off.

- oh, and did anyone notice that on the japanese site it shows them the box art? http://www.smashbros.com/jp/package/index.html

- OLIMAR FOR THE BRAWL

p.s. - i9 wrote3 t6hyisw bw2i9t6hy ky noe3!!! ~ I wrote this with my nose XD it is hard! don't try it either, you go crosseyed!!!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
yes, lol, definately apocolypical (if thats a word)

- I LOVE that sig! Great Job!

- Olimar is the next shoe-in character, As stated before. So i think he will be unlockable

- yes, a pikmin AT would have been anno...wait, i already said that 2 pages ago XD

- I personally don't think there will be anymore characters announced on the dojo. I mean, there are 23 days until the release and there is really no point of ruining the hype now. I think that they should jest have the last update on like the 20th and show the staring roster to finish off.

- oh, and did anyone notice that on the japanese site it shows them the box art? http://www.smashbros.com/jp/package/index.html

- OLIMAR FOR THE BRAWL

p.s. - i9 wrote3 t6hyisw bw2i9t6hy ky noe3!!! ~ I wrote this with my nose XD it is hard! don't try it either, you go crosseyed!!!
Lol you actually nose-typed. Thats full of win, but yeah, Im not gonna try it. Olimars a shoe-in, but cmon, weve still got to discuss his chances just to kep us going until Jan. 24th.

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
maybe he meant like how falco was unlocked. Most of the pther characters you needed to play classic or adventure mode, but you needed to go to a COMPLETELY different area of the game

or maybe like luigi where you have to beat it in a certain time.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Woot! Just PM'd egruntz about joining the pikmen! Hope I get a reply soon! I shall be joinng you all shortly...

~Oli4Smash~

Well, youve been added to the list. Welcome to the Pikmen.

(I dont think hes going to Pm you back about it, I think he just adds you, so dont worry about checking your PMs constantly :) )

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
ok, here is my reasoning...

Moveset potentialability
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is a lack of a decent up-b move and discussion weather b should be whistle or pluck pikmin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Final score 8/10

Popularity
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, he had one of THE best gamecube games and was the main character other than pikmin and was good enough to have a sequil

HHHHHHUUUUGGGGGEEEEE fan base and support.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Final score 9/10

issues
~~~~~~~~~~~~
other than a decent reason for resizing (which i though of a way to fix that) there aren't any
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Final Score 9/10

supporting Reasons
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EVERY game made by Shiggy, as a Playable character in brawl EXCEPT for wave rider and Pikmin, Wave rider is probably an AT, and pikmin is actually possible to be a PC

There has been NO sign of pikmin in the game OTHER than a trophy, meaning there HAS to be something SOMEWHERE and since there was no AT seen yet, playable is basically the only thing left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Final Score - 10/10

TOTAL - 36/40 = 90% probablity

NOTE - sry if this is posted multiple times, i had troubles getting this posted! XD:laugh:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
ok, here is my reasoning...

Moveset potentialability
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is a lack of a decent up-b move and discussion weather b should be whistle or pluck pikmin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Final score 8/10

Popularity
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, he had one of THE best gamecube games and was the main character other than pikmin and was good enough to have a sequil

HHHHHHUUUUGGGGGEEEEE fan base and support.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Final score 9/10

issues
~~~~~~~~~~~~
other than a decent reason for resizing (which i though of a way to fix that) there aren't any
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Final Score 9/10

supporting Reasons
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EVERY game made by Shiggy, as a Playable character in brawl EXCEPT for wave rider and Pikmin, Wave rider is probably an AT, and pikmin is actually possible to be a PC

There has been NO sign of pikmin in the game OTHER than a trophy, meaning there HAS to be something SOMEWHERE and since there was no AT seen yet, playable is basically the only thing left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Final Score - 10/10

TOTAL - 36/40 = 90% probablity

NOTE - sry if this is posted multiple times, i had troubles getting this posted! XD:laugh:

Good analysis. And Pikmin > Wave Race by a hell of alot anyway, so theres really no other thing in Olimar's way.

I actually didnt know Shiggy made waverace, huh, ya learn something every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom