• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Support [Pikmen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
so do you think you will come on the 23 JUT to see all of the japanese people post EVERYTHING about the game?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
so do you think you will come on the 23 JUT to see all of the japanese people post EVERYTHING about the game?
Oh yeah, I have to make sure Olimar and K. rool are in.

Im going to have to be careful though, not to see any SSE spoilers.

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
yes, i DON"T want to see any emissary clips but i want to see if olimar is in, but also i don't, i want a surprise if he is in!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
awesome! you chould join the Pikmen
Agreed. Should we grow in number further, we will conquer SWF! And then? The world!

Power to the Pikmen! olimar for Brawl!

K. Rool too, just thought I'd put it out there :)

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Well, I've made 4 support icons for Pimen like me who don't have the sig space to put a big banner in.

Yeah, I know, this one isn't new.

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Peacehaven, East Sussex, Good ol' England
Hi all! What does everyone think in terms of final smash ideas?

Personally, I think that Louie should come down in the Dolphin and land in the background (where PKMN trainer stands) with the 3 onions (whites and purps are in the ship, obviously) and send exactly 100 super-spicy-sprayed pikmin onto the field! Because of the spray, they would be faster and ause more damage, PLUS would be nigh impossible to KO.

What FS ideas do you guys have?

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
Hi all! What does everyone think in terms of final smash ideas?

Personally, I think that Louie should come down in the Dolphin and land in the background (where PKMN trainer stands) with the 3 onions (whites and purps are in the ship, obviously) and send exactly 100 super-spicy-sprayed pikmin onto the field! Because of the spray, they would be faster and ause more damage, PLUS would be nigh impossible to KO.

What FS ideas do you guys have?
ive said my idea before but since your new round here ill say it again:

the onions appear floating above the stage. Then whats this? they sprout cannons and start firing pikmin at the competitors as if the poor guys were cannonballs. Each type of pikmin has a different effect. Red do fire damage, yellow do electric, blue do ice, white do lips stick type damage, purples are really rare and have to power of a homerun bat. The onions stay onscreen as long as the transformation powers last. And through out all of this olimar is free to move around and cannot be hurt by hiis own projectiles.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I personally like the idea from the first page. The dolphin flies down, and a beam of light stuns enemies in a certain area. The dolphin then drops, lets say 5-6 yellow pikmin with bomb rocks, and they kamikaze into the nearest enemies.

That may or may not be exactly what the first page said, but I think thats how it ought to go. Thoughts?

BrawlBrother

Smash Rookie
Hey. I think that a good final smash might be a rain of purple Pikmin. Just picture the Dolphin hovering above the stage. Then, suddenly, you hear the little song the Pikmin sing sometimes. After that, the Dolphin opens, and hoards of purple Pikmin pour out from the ship and onto the stage, crushing anyone unfortunate enough to be attacked by them. Meanwhile, Olimar is given the ability to use one Super Spicy Spray on a group of the falling Pikmin. Sweet.

Pseudo_Sam

Smash Cadet
The obvious FS would just be a massive hoard of Pikmin raining death on everyone but Olimar. But if he can use pikmin for regular attacks, maybe he just gets the berry juices for his FS? He (and all his pikmin) would be super strong and could turn enemies into stone.

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
i dont think we can. And i have an idea for a new ^b move. Personally i think that olimar whipping out his huge spaceship everytime you use the move is unlikly. So instead why not make up b a tether recovery type move. like when you press it all your pikmkin form a chain and reach for the ledge. Or instead of that mabye the pikmin could toss olimar up in the air like g&w's up b except if your falling off the edge the pikmin would fall to their death, forcing you to repick them once you get back on solid ground.

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
yeah,. i suggested that, i got a whole bunch of no's XD i liked the idea (and that one nya person predicted he has a move like that) so we will find out that we are right soon enough, lol

EDIT - i forget where i saw this but it maed me lol literally...Olimar trows a ton of pikmin at superspped! Due to the pressure on his suit, it falls off making him...

...ZERO-SUIT OLIMAR!!!!

XD

Mr. Game and Pichu

Smash Journeyman
Here is a final smash that is more likely.:

Olimar plucks 100 pikmin (using pluckaphone) and sprays them with ultra spicy spray. Then the pikmin just attack uncontrollably. While this is happening, his down b and left/right b becomes ultra bitter spray, petrifying his foes if they get sprayed. This lasts 15 secs.

Mr. Game and Pichu

Smash Journeyman
What would you rather have: A new Pikmin game for Wii or DS?

btw @ IllidR, he didn't hint, he just said expect more pikmin stuff in the future maybe.

for all we know it could be a tv show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom