• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Support [Pikmen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
What would you rather have: A new Pikmin game for Wii or DS?

btw @ IllidR, he didn't hint, he just said expect more pikmin stuff in the future maybe.

for all we know it could be a tv show.

I wouldnt mind a Pikmin game for either of those, but one for the Wii would be best.

lol@ Pikmin Tv show, but you know, it might not be al that bad.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
"Next time, on Pikmin!!"

"Can Olimar and the red Pikmin escape the clutches of the dreaded watery blowhog? And reuinite with Louie and the blue Pikmin in time to stop the yellow Pikmin from grabbing the bomb-rocks of utter destruction? Only time will tell....onn....Piiikmiiiin...!"

Epic Win, that would be.

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Peacehaven, East Sussex, Good ol' England
Ive been searching around on the web, and from what ive heard from a lot of people, Miyamoto "apparantly" had to retracta statement he recently made in an interview becaus he accidentally pretty much cnfirmed Pikmin 3...

But y'know what some people on the net are like, so its probably fake... though a lot of people from a lot of different places have been saying it, sooooo - THERE IS HOPE :D

Colenstien

Smash Ace
* Crazy Techno/speed metal/mariachi music plays in background*
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

Pikmen! ATENCH HUT! Listen up ladies (and if you are a girl, boys)! These here Pikmen are gonna get at least a little spot in Stryks new comic series " War of the clubs" (It's really cool check it out here: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=134063). What we must find out is who will represent us! (Two or three people). Who will it be? You decide! And let's hope the Pikmen triumph! AT EASE!

PS: Choose me as one please! JK JK... or not!

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
* Crazy Techno/speed metal/mariachi music plays in background*
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

Pikmen! ATENCH HUT! Listen up ladies (and if you are a girl, boys)! These here Pikmen are gonna get at least a little spot in Stryks new comic series " War of the clubs" (It's really cool check it out here: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=134063). What we must find out is who will represent us! (Two or three people). Who will it be? You decide! And let's hope the Pikmen triumph! AT EASE!

PS: Choose me as one please! JK JK... or not!
i vote for you, egruntz and illidr

D

Deleted member

Hey, um, is it too late to become a part of Pikmen? I support Olimar as much as I do for Geno. I think he'd be a great installment in the game and I loved the Pikmin game.

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
i love geno! well really idk if he is in or not, but he SHOULD be in, he seems awesome, pluys his sig supporst half of the characters i want

Olimar
Midna
K Rool
Krystal
Ridley
Claus
geno - to an extent

and has people i hate

MEGAMAN - HATE HIM!
Takamru
Sukapon

But that is my opinion, don't take offence to it (did i mention i HATE megaman) XD

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What's with people thinking Olimer should fight like the Pokemon Trainer?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
What's with people thinking Olimer should fight like the Pokemon Trainer?
Haha theyre idiots. He wont, anyway, which is why the "leak" about him fighting that way by that very uneducated NOA guy was false.

THey wouldnt make him a clone of Pkmn trainer, and even if they tried there is no way they can do it. Plus, Olimar is a character who could actually fight in his games (his little a button thing is still more than PT can say.)

So its false. And stupid. But there was an extremely convincing leak that didnt leak any characters, that said that UBS (Ultra bitter spray) was an item. If this is truth, then an item definitely adds to his chances, now making them 130%

Power to the Pikmen!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Gee, thanks for the warm welcome. >__> I beg to differ though. =X Let's not get into that though, shall we?
(Well Foz, that might not have been the welcome you wanted, so Ill give you one.)

Welcome to the Pikmen, Foz. I personally am glad to see someone as seemingly well-rounded and intelligent as you (What I gather about you from the K. Rool thread, your arguements and support there add alot to the thread, kudos :))

Apologies that your first greeting was one such as that, but hopefully you can forgive us fiar Olimar-lovers.

I think Geno is awesome, and has great chances, I simply think Psuedo was trying to say that he thinks Olimar has better chances than Geno (hopefully thats all he was saying, Pikmen in-flaming is not Ok.)

I might agree with him, as we all think Olimar is a shoe-in, but I think Geno has fantastic chances, given that Sakurai has shown a personal love for him.

Anyway, once again, welcome aboard, its always great to get a new member. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom