• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Support [Pikmen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Bump FTW. I am a contributer because I contribute my posts for this thread. LULZ. People need to learn to read the first post.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Okay, I take back what I said earlier. Olimar could definatley work in Brawl. Now the only problem I see him having is the people who'll think he sucks becuase they're too impatient to actually learn how to play him.

Biscut_of_Wrath

Smash Rookie
Hi everybody.

Colenstien here. I can't get into my account at my grammas house so just letting everyone know it's me.

Olimar for Brawl!

Edit: Ah a contributers section eh?

Well I (In Colenstien form) kinda brought up the idea for us to start the group that has become the Pikmen. Does that count? If not then I haven't done much else.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I wouldn't mind Olimar as a Mewtwo-esque character. I enjoy working with low tier characters and trying to perfect their style.
But if people had the patience to work with him and learn his style, he wouldn't be low tier. Same with Mewtwo.

The Noob Legend

Smash Ace
But if people had the patience to work with him and learn his style, he wouldn't be low tier. Same with Mewtwo.
A lot of Melee characters are high tiers because they spam smash attacks fast and effectively (ex. Sheik, Marth, etc)

But when you master a low tier character, they actually own everybody.

I'd love to see the Brawl gameplay mechanics work with Olimar's Pikmin army.

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
hey do we have a concensus on what stage olimar would have? I personally would like the landing site. There could be an incomplete dolphin as an obstacle, and pikmin running around in the background. oo another idea: Seeing as how the brawl stages change the longer you play on them mabye as you are playing it goes from day to night. And as it goes to night you see the dolphin and the onions take off into the sky and monsters come outm and even attack some of the competitors.

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
nifty idea! (yes, i like the word nifty, have a problem with that!?) i think he could have hazards too, like a bulborb or bulbax runs across the stage doing damage and eating items, etc.

i think in subspace, there will be like destined battles too (like in soul calibur, if anyone hase ever played.) like olimar could fight an emperess bulbax, or burrowing snagret. mario could be giga bowser, peach could fight daisy (ooh, princess cat fight!) lol

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
nifty idea! (yes, i like the word nifty, have a problem with that!?) i think he could have hazards too, like a bulborb or bulbax runs across the stage doing damage and eating items, etc.

i think in subspace, there will be like destined battles too (like in soul calibur, if anyone hase ever played.) like olimar could fight an emperess bulbax, or burrowing snagret. mario could be giga bowser, peach could fight daisy (ooh, princess cat fight!) lol
yeah the hazards was what i was getting at with the night time description. But as far as subspace goes it seems that there are going to be cross-over battles, like dk vs. bowser, and fox vs. pokemon baddies. I would like to see olimar vs. dedede: The battle of the minions!!!

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
lol, it will come...eventually...i bet you will be added to the list when c. falcon is announced!

oh, wait...D***, this could be a while...

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
His icon? I dunno I was thinking about that today... hmm... Possibly a bulborb, or a flower.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
I'm not sure if someone suggested this yet but.. What if Olimar's final smash was similar to when the bomb ombs woulds drop during sudden death, but instead of bomb-ombs they were those bombs that yellow pikmin could hold. They could have the same power as bomb-ombs and fall from the sky, or a bunch of yellow pikmin appear and throw them at enemys..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom