• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Support [Pikmen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wob-Wob

Smash Journeyman
Hey, can I join? I'd also like to make a detailed moveset myself. But see for your self if you wan't a link in the first post to the post in which it'll be. okey :) ?

IllidR

Smash Champion
Hey, can I join? I'd also like to make a detailed moveset myself. But see for your self if you wan't a link in the first post to the post in which it'll be. okey :) ?
I think everyone is aloud to be a member, Egruntz just has to add you to the list and you're a member!

And what? Don't make a seperate thread if you want to post a moveset, just post it in here.

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
i've decided to make a moveset, but only the b moves cause i like the a stuff you guys already have. Well here we go.

standard b: its a chargeable move that summons pickmin. The longer you charge it the more pikmin you summon. The max pikmin is 15, it could be any combo of all the colors (red, yellow, blue, white, purple). Once all 15 are out this move turns into a pikmin charge.

down b: heres a new idea, UPGRADE!!
yes when you press b pikmin go from buds to sprouts, or sprouts to flowers, depending on how long they are on the battlefield. Plus when yellows upgrade they gain bomb rocks.

up b: its a pikmin boost. The pikmin grab olimar tossing him high into the air. Unfourtunatly it is a suicide mish as most pikmin wil not survive.

final smash: ive said it before but ill say it again.

onions appear at the top of the screen and start fireing pikmin at the enemies at high speeds. Purple with home-run bat effect, red with fire effect, blue with ice effect, yellow with electric effect, white with lips stick effect.

so there it is, have at it.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
That final smash would be so cool. But I only would let 1-2 purple Pikmin appear. Otherwise it would be too broken.

Wob-Wob

Smash Journeyman
I think everyone is aloud to be a member, Egruntz just has to add you to the list and you're a member!

And what? Don't make a seperate thread if you want to post a moveset, just post it in here.
What I ment was... That the very first post could use a link in that post, to my post which has the Moveset. This way, when someone wants to see multiple movesets, they can just click at the link in the first post, to my post (IN THIS THREAD). :)

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
only 5 should be on the feild, maximum, total of 1 each color, 15 will DEFINATELY slow down the game, cause too much custer on a small course and creates too much havoc...only 5

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
only 5 should be on the feild, maximum, total of 1 each color, 15 will DEFINATELY slow down the game, cause too much custer on a small course and creates too much havoc...only 5
I dunno, I recall there being around 10 wire frames on the screen at once in Melee. I'm going to dream big: 30 Pikmin at a time. That may sound unfair, but the way I see it plucking Pikmin will leave Olimar totally vulnerable so getting that maximum number would be all but impossible. Plus Pikmin will likely be super easy to kill (one smash attack should do it).

Colenstien

Smash Ace
Hey I've got 'in idea!

Pikmin power suit.

The Pikmin all swarm around Olimar and he becomes a giant behemoth capable of attacking with mighty thrusts of his Pikminy arms and leg-like appendages.

Think giant Pikmin Megazord.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
lol pikmin rangers suit will pwn. The pikmin will act as keys to the pikminzords weapons.
Red Pikmin-Flamethrower
Yellow Pikmin-Grenade Launcher
Blue Pikmin-Water Typhoon
White Pikmin-Poison Gas
Purple Pikmin-Earthquake

IllidR

Smash Champion
lol pikmin rangers suit will pwn. The pikmin will act as keys to the pikminzords weapons.
Red Pikmin-Flamethrower
Yellow Pikmin-Grenade Launcher
Blue Pikmin-Water Typhoon
White Pikmin-Poison Gas
Purple Pikmin-Earthquake
But White Pikmin don't create the poison, they are just immune to it!

Yigguth

Smash Journeyman
But White Pikmin don't create the poison, they are just immune to it!
And red pikmin don't create flames either, nor do blue pikmin create typhoons. But after powered up by the smash ball? Who knows! I think it'd make a pretty sweet FS

Another good idea for a final smash would be an onion lands on the stage and the pikmin carry a random player to it and they get sucked in for an isntant KO

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
The Pikminzord enhance their prowesses of ZE P!KM!N plus who know what the smahball is capable of. If it can make Yoshi fly and spit fire it can make the pikmin do that.

IllidR

Smash Champion
The Pikminzord enhance their prowesses of ZE P!KM!N plus who know what the smahball is capable of. If it can make Yoshi fly and spit fire it can make the pikmin do that.
Wait... Yoshi couldn't always do that?

And i was just giving an example with the white Pikmin, I'm not doubting it wouldn't be the coolest final smash ever.

Florida

イーグランツ
What is the Captain Olimar support thread doing on the second page?
For shame Pikmen members, for shame...! :(

And I even went through the trouble of making sugarpoultry going through the trouble to make a Pikmen userbar ;o

(use it kthxbai)

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Im totally sigging this if I knew how lol. The only things I can sig are the 1's with the link. LOL, dude I've seen this page on the 6th thread page I hate having 2 be the one to bump up this threrad.

Ca$hoholic

Smash Journeyman
The Cold north! even though it is pretty hot...
Olimar is a must in brawl,i have even figured out his down B:
Thats when he picks up random pikmin, the pikmins do different things and he throws them (kinda like peach down B)

Red pikmin: it burns abit
Blue pikmin: it makes you fly alittle farther then th most of them¨
Yellow pikmin: A static shock can hurt a little'
White pikmin: only makes you sleep, you wont fly anywhere but, sleep tight
Purple pikmin: Kinda like Bonsly is, heavy but makes you fly to deathness!!! (very rare)

IllidR

Smash Champion
Olimar is a must in brawl,i have even figured out his down B:
Thats when he picks up random pikmin, the pikmins do different things and he throws them (kinda like peach down B)

Red pikmin: it burns abit
Blue pikmin: it makes you fly alittle farther then th most of them¨
Yellow pikmin: A static shock can hurt a little'
White pikmin: only makes you sleep, you wont fly anywhere but, sleep tight
Purple pikmin: Kinda like Bonsly is, heavy but makes you fly to deathness!!! (very rare)
I'm not sure.. only using them to throw seems kind of lame and not enough utilzation of them...

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
This isn't as cool as the pikminzord FS, but a possible final smash could be Emperor Bulblax. Olimar will sacrifice all his pikmin, but the more pikmin that Olimar has before using the FS, the larger and the more powerful the Bulblax is. He could appear in the middle of the stage like the IC's Iceberg. Emperor Bulblax may be better suited as an AT, but I'm just throwing the idea out there. OLIMAR FOR BRAWL!

IllidR

Smash Champion
This isn't as cool as the pikminzord FS, but a possible final smash could be Emperor Bulblax. Olimar will sacrifice all his pikmin, but the more pikmin that Olimar has before using the FS, the larger and the more powerful the Bulblax is. He could appear in the middle of the stage like the IC's Iceberg. Emperor Bulblax may be better suited as an AT, but I'm just throwing the idea out there. OLIMAR FOR BRAWL!
I've been thinking as Emperor Bulbax as more of a boss. So then you could have the Pikminzord vs. the Emperor. Battle of the century!

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
It's embarassing to bump up a great character that should always be on the first page. Sorry, but Emperor Bulbax is a boss and will always be one in the S.E. He has a very unique setting to be put into a boss. For an AT I would like Man-At-Legs he will jump out of the background and will remain proudly standing with the clouds shooting at all chracters that come near him.
Note: Characters cannot escape if they are caught in the bullet barrage.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I suppose Emperor Bulbax would be better as a SE boss. I can see it now....

Kirby is sent flying by Petey Pirahna and he finds himself in an unknown land. Kirby gets up and realizes he is hungry. He sees two things sticking out of the sand and runs over and tries to eat them. Emperor bulbax then erupts from beneath the ground, and catches Kirby with his long tongue, and he eats Kirby. In the distance a small man and his small team of fighters witness the incident. Olimar and his pikmin, quickly rush to do battle with the Emperor Bulbax, only hoping that they can save Kirby in time.

.... or something like that. Olimar for Brawl!

IllidR

Smash Champion
I suppose Emperor Bulbax would be better as a SE boss. I can see it now....

Kirby is sent flying by Petey Pirahna and he finds himself in an unknown land. Kirby gets up and realizes he is hungry. He sees two things sticking out of the sand and runs over and tries to eat them. Emperor bulbax then erupts from beneath the ground, and catches Kirby with his long tongue, and he eats Kirby. In the distance a small man and his small team of fighters witness the incident. Olimar and his pikmin, quickly rush to do battle with the Emperor Bulbax, only hoping that they can save Kirby in time.

.... or something like that. Olimar for Brawl!
Don't we already know where Kirby ends up? I thought it was Skyworld with whichever princess he saved. Plus that seems a little bit later to find Olimar would be better, but I like the general idea.

How about it is Samus / Ridley that teams up with the Pikmin?

Well their space ship / frigate crashes and lands on an unknown planet, which is inhabited by Pikmin and Olimar.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
@IllidR: Oops. I bit of oversight on my part. I can't believe I forgot about kirby ending up in skyworld.... And you are right, it does seem as if Olimar would appear later. I included kirby because of the irony of the eater being eaten.

@Mega-Ridley-Knight-Man: Olimar teaming up with Samus or Ridley would probably work well because of the prevailing space theme. Samus could save Olimar from the Emperor Bulbax (though I would like to see Olimar be the hero).

IllidR

Smash Champion
How about it is Samus / Ridley that teams up with the Pikmin?

Well their space ship / frigate crashes and lands on an unknown planet, which is inhabited by Pikmin and Olimar.
I like that. Like I've said before I'd be cool if their spaceship crash landed on Olimar's planet, they got in a conflict with some Pikmin enemy, Olimar saves the day, and the Subspace Army follows them there. Ending in the Pikmin planet being destroyed.

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
this has been an amazing week so far, maybe a new character will be revealed tomorrow! *COUGHolimarCOUGH*

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
I would like Olimar to be revealed in a SE video that would be cool. Using the Samus/Olimar suggetsion which I think is cool.
Samus infiltrated the Halberd, destroing the power supply it crash lands into Earth(The pikmin home planet) subspace bombs are scattered everywhere. Samus falls into Emperor Bulbax's mouth . Olimar saves Samus and she sends out a distress call to the other Brawlers(Considering the fact that they all met except Olimar). As a quick escape Olimar hops into the dolphin with Samus and the onions follow. The pikmin world is sent to subspace, but the prime minister is foating through space plotting his revenge?!?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I would like Olimar to be revealed in a SE video that would be cool. Using the Samus/Olimar suggetsion which I think is cool.
Samus infiltrated the Halberd, destroing the power supply it crash lands into Earth(The pikmin home planet) subspace bombs are scattered everywhere. Samus falls into Emperor Bulbax's mouth . Olimar saves Samus and she sends out a distress call to the other Brawlers(Considering the fact that they all met except Olimar). As a quick escape Olimar hops into the dolphin with Samus and the onions follow. The pikmin world is sent to subspace, but the prime minister is foating through space plotting his revenge?!?
I love this, and it would work so well too

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
i will build off of this idea a bit...

Samus (like mentioned) is speeding through the galaxy chasing after fox because she thinks they are the cause of all of the subspace attacks. you are chasing and chasing adn you get into an asteroid belt, which is potentially dangerous. you see a clearing off the the side and a screen comes up that says like *keep following* and the other option is * try to cut them off*.

IF you pick cut them off you go around and avoid the belt BUT you slam right into the side of fox's ship and you both plummet to this unknown planet (pikmin scene plays like when olimar's ship is falling apart from the sky) it shows fox crash land near a jungle (see! i got fox into the plot too!) and you also see samus land in this odd place, everything seems quite normal. (you then choose whose path you want to follow, fox or samus) she exits her crashed ship to find her suit id badly damagd, but she thinks she can suffice. she wanders off and realized that she left her hand gun/ whip back in her ship,. as the is running back she is running she trips over something, it looks looked like 2 eyes poking out of the ground...

she gets closer to see what they are and the giant emperor bulbax comes out of the ground! she tries to run back to her ship but is grabbed by this monsters tongue and l;oses her armor, making her zero-suit samus. She is about to be eaten when she see's this little light on the ground. she screams "HELLLLP!" and the screen zooms in to see olimar running toward the ship. samus says "get my handgun!" olimar, being so tiny can't pick up the cun and stumbles backward with his pikmin and falls on a strange button and it emits a weird smoke. The shemical reaction causes olimar and the pikmin t grow to normal proportions and then you get to save zamus from the bulbax.

if you succed zamus see's you and the pimin and her eyes pop out like louie's do (lol, just a thought) they nd their heads and walk off to try and defeat the subspace army...

Thats just how i think it will be like, i think it would be pretty accurate without overdoing it... tell me what you tihkn too, please!

EDIT - this is subspace, bt his actual "Olimar Joins the Brawl" vid, for that i think it would be HILARIOUS if it shows like zamus, mario, kiby and pikachu fighting and all of a sudden a space ship (olimars to be exact) crashes onto the feild the gather around and olimar plopps out. the camera is looking at his little light and he slowly gets up and it shows his eyes BULGED out like when he first see's the pimin and he goes...olimar... then shows him fighting, plucking pikmin, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom