• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Support [Pikmen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
i will build off of this idea a bit...

Samus (like mentioned) is speeding through the galaxy chasing after fox because she thinks they are the cause of all of the subspace attacks. you are chasing and chasing adn you get into an asteroid belt, which is potentially dangerous. you see a clearing off the the side and a screen comes up that says like *keep following* and the other option is * try to cut them off*.

IF you pick cut them off you go around and avoid the belt BUT you slam right into the side of fox's ship and you both plummet to this unknown planet (pikmin scene plays like when olimar's ship is falling apart from the sky) it shows fox crash land near a jungle (see! i got fox into the plot too!) and you also see samus land in this odd place, everything seems quite normal. (you then choose whose path you want to follow, fox or samus) she exits her crashed ship to find her suit id badly damagd, but she thinks she can suffice. she wanders off and realized that she left her hand gun/ whip back in her ship,. as the is running back she is running she trips over something, it looks looked like 2 eyes poking out of the ground...

she gets closer to see what they are and the giant emperor bulbax comes out of the ground! she tries to run back to her ship but is grabbed by this monsters tongue and l;oses her armor, making her zero-suit samus. She is about to be eaten when she see's this little light on the ground. she screams "HELLLLP!" and the screen zooms in to see olimar running toward the ship. samus says "get my handgun!" olimar, being so tiny can't pick up the cun and stumbles backward with his pikmin and falls on a strange button and it emits a weird smoke. The shemical reaction causes olimar and the pikmin t grow to normal proportions and then you get to save zamus from the bulbax.

if you succed zamus see's you and the pimin and her eyes pop out like louie's do (lol, just a thought) they nd their heads and walk off to try and defeat the subspace army...

Thats just how i think it will be like, i think it would be pretty accurate without overdoing it... tell me what you tihkn too, please!
I like this, and it would make sense of Olimar's new size. But you said you could choose Fox's path too. How would that go?

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
I'd love that! Olimar could team up with anyone who uses a spacecraft...Fox, Samus, C. Falcon, they'd all work

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
thanks! wait, it chills like "wow, how weird" or "holy cow!!!"

and thanks egaddmario! that is a good idea too!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
It chilled ME like "holy cow that rocks"

Lets see the fox side of things haha this is somewhat exciting :)

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
Fox's path
~~~~~~~~~~

it shows him crash land has the same sequens shown with him and diddy. after they defeat rayquaza they vernture back into the wods to find the awnser to why subspace is taking over. (most of this is actually playing)

playing

still playing

boss battle again - rayquaza comes flying back and swoops fox AND diidy up in both of his arms. that is when pit and mario who are decending form skyworld find them and fight rayquaza, much like the first battle, you pick who you save which branches off into different gameplay. but for storyline, we'll save fox, but you also LOSE one character, we'll say mario gets taken away. this happens because you knock one of them out of rayquaza's hand and he/she/it attacks with the white ball tihng and knocks him out and is blasted down into the ground (goes into a different course, the underground this is where you meet another character, if you keep playing mario. anyway so you are left with diddy in rayquaza's hand, he flies off to some different location which isn't found out until later. Pit and fox team up and continue THEIR path

this one imo, was harder, only becuse i have no backrounf info on pit OR fox, so excuse any stupid parts, lol :laugh:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Fox's path
~~~~~~~~~~

it shows him crash land has the same sequens shown with him and diddy. after they defeat rayquaza they vernture back into the wods to find the awnser to why subspace is taking over. (most of this is actually playing)

playing

still playing

boss battle again - rayquaza comes flying back and swoops fox AND diidy up in both of his arms. that is when pit and mario who are decending form skyworld find them and fight rayquaza, much like the first battle, you pick who you save which branches off into different gameplay. but for storyline, we'll save fox, but you also LOSE one character, we'll say mario gets taken away. this happens because you knock one of them out of rayquaza's hand and he/she/it attacks with the white ball tihng and knocks him out and is blasted down into the ground (goes into a different course, the underground this is where you meet another character, if you keep playing mario. anyway so you are left with diddy in rayquaza's hand, he flies off to some different location which isn't found out until later. Pit and fox team up and continue THEIR path

this one imo, was harder, only becuse i have no backrounf info on pit OR fox, so excuse any stupid parts, lol :laugh:

Interesting. So you combined the storys of Mario and Pit with that of Fox and Diddy, I can see that heppning.

SSE has so muc potential, this is great!

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
i know! i want to play it so badly!!!! and i think any character can paiir with anyone else, really. If you think about it, it isn't too hard. But i catually do like how it is set up, but i think once a character appears a certain amoutn of times, they drop out of the story line, like maybe they are taken captive and not shown again until the very end.

FINAL BOSS BATTLE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final Boss - Surpreme Subspace Army - this is an army of the STRONGEST minions that subspace can poduce, each time one is defested on character is freed. Once all of the characters are defeated, the rest is a video scene where the are all beating the crap out of the subspace army, all of the good people at least. Characters such as ganondorf (if in the game) and wario sneek out with out notice (because they are evil and all) and go into hidind. they stop the subspace bomb from going off and it shows all of the good characters together looking up into the clearing sky. happy ever after, the end, fin, grand finale!

no just kidding, i actually hope it is much better than that, lol my ending sucked! XD

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
During all the subspace fights the bosses get sucked into subspace. Prime minister unleashes them all at once from their subspace prison and you get to choos 4 charcters 2 helps you fight 4 bosses at once and more keep filling the defeated bosses until their are no more and then?!?!?!?Master Hand and Crazy Hand come in pimp Slapping everyone.(What a Twist!)

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
During all the subspace fights the bosses get sucked into subspace. Prime minister unleashes them all at once from their subspace prison and you get to choos 4 charcters 2 helps you fight 4 bosses at once and more keep filling the defeated bosses until their are no more and then?!?!?!?Master Hand and Crazy Hand come in pimp Slapping everyone.(What a Twist!)
That would be cool, but chances are we'll have a Boss VS mode.

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
lmao! that'd be awesome! it shows them come onto the creen and crazy hand smnaps 3 times in the z formation and in subtitles it says "oh no you didn't" i would probably pee myself from laughing so hard XD

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
OMG Iswear if i don't get at least a pikmin related thing in a pic I will KILL someone. So whats it going to be Sakurai Captain Olimar for chritmas or the littles asians you care for so much will die. MUWAWHAHAHAHAAHWWHAH WAHAHWHAH ok but seriously we need somethin pikmin related soon or else.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
OMG Iswear if i don't get at least a pikmin related thing in a pic I will KILL someone. So whats it going to be Sakurai Captain Olimar for chritmas or the littles asians you care for so much will die. MUWAWHAHAHAHAAHWWHAH WAHAHWHAH ok but seriously we need somethin pikmin related soon or else.
Did you miss the Bulborb in the trophy update a while ago?

Colenstien

Smash Ace
I like Olimar but I don't think he is Christmas material. I think it should be Santa CLAUS.
Christmas eve anyone?

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I like Olimar but I don't think he is Christmas material. I think it should be Santa CLAUS.
Christmas eve anyone?
I wasn't even thinking about that. But, Olimar should be announced prerelease nonetheless. I'd be OK with a Claus update on Christmas. I have nothing against him.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Olimar is awesome and would be a great addition to Brawl. The only problem I see him having is how the pikmin mechanics would work, but I'm sure Sakurai could think of something.

Florida

イーグランツ
Made this promotional banner to support Olimar.

Made it from scratch (Except Olimar and Pikmin)

GO OLIMAR!!!!
O_O

Very, very nicely done! -adds to first post-
Now, I'm going to have a "Pikmen Contributers" section, which basically just credits anyone who has helped out the Pikmen in some form.

So far I have ^^^ that guy, and sugarpoultry.
I know that someone else made a signature for the Pikmen, but their name escapes me. Reveal yourself, and I'll gladly add you to the list!

IllidR

Smash Champion
O_O

Now, I'm going to have a "Pikmen Contributers" section, which basically just credits anyone who has helped out the Pikmen in some form.

I know that someone else made a signature for the Pikmen, but their name escapes me. Reveal yourself, and I'll gladly add you to the list!
I contribute my love towards Olimar!!! But seriously, I don't think you have Vali credited anywhere on the main page for the moveset, you should add that in.

The Noob Legend

Smash Ace
O_O

Thanks, I appreciate the inclusion.

I'll be making a lot more promotional art for Olimar and other faved characters.

Go Olimar.

- That Guy

IllidR

Smash Champion
Also, when I was looking at the first post I noticed you only had a description of Kirby-Olimar with no actual pictures of what it could look like. Here's a good one but it's not mine.

Florida

イーグランツ
I contribute my love towards Olimar!!! But seriously, I don't think you have Vali credited anywhere on the main page for the moveset, you should add that in.
Also, when I was looking at the first post I noticed you only had a description of Kirby-Olimar with no actual pictures of what it could look like. Here's a good one but it's not mine.

Eh, click on "Kirby Hats".

EDIT:
I've also lost my "whitey" and "bluey" pictures. I've been looking for new ones forever, but there's been no luck so far. If anyone could find good photos for those two, it'd be a great help!

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I took another look at the first post, and I noticed one thing is missing from Olimar's pikmin army, the Bulbmin! In Pikmin 2, they weren't affected by any environmental hazards (electricity, poison, fire, water). So if they do show up in Olimar's arsenal in brawl, they should be somewhat rare. Just a suggestion. =]

The Noob Legend

Smash Ace
I took another look at the first post, and I noticed one thing is missing from Olimar's pikmin army, the Bulbmin! In Pikmin 2, they weren't affected by any environmental hazards (electricity, poison, fire, water). So if they do show up in Olimar's arsenal in brawl, they should be somewhat rare. Just a suggestion. =]
YES!

That's what was missing.

They should sort of be like what Mew and Celebi were like in Melee.
Rare, but not TOO rare, ya'know?

I can see the Final Smash working well with a Bulbmin as well.

Great idea!

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
i contribued! in a way i suppose, with my little subspace story XD and nice picture!

Yigguth

Smash Journeyman
that was me, but I notice it isn't on the first page anymore, how come?
edit: nevermind I see now that it's in a link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom