• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Support [Pikmen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Krystal, Olimar and Ridley have the highest chance of being the next newcomers because they are popular and they don't have too many confirmed representatives in their series already. Mega Man or a Fire Emblem character are likely too.

I'm going to guess it'll be Captain Olimar or Ridley.
Anything to end the drought.

IkexMarth

Smash Journeyman
I think Captain Oli,ar could be in, but I was thinking maybe he could be more like poke trainer. Like he saids out different types of Pikmin to do his bidding. Just a thought...

Just a thought. It could go either way. Lets what Sakurai can do.
That means you know nothing of the Pikmin series because you are implying that each individual Pikmin type has enough abilities to fill out a complete moveset for Smash Bros., whereas Olimar himself has none. And that is quite incorrect. You lose.

Lol yeah a pokemon trainer like olimar would be weird... I wouldn't like it.

Anywho... Do you guys think Olimar's bigification will be explained in subspace? Aka like ummm he gets hit with a enlarging ray from e. gadd or something like that... Or... *coughashley's pantalones giganticus spellcough* ... Anywhoooo... I hope it gets explained cause that'd be neat to see

Lol yeah a pokemon trainer like olimar would be weird... I wouldn't like it.

Anywho... Do you guys think Olimar's bigification will be explained in subspace? Aka like ummm he gets hit with a enlarging ray from e. gadd or something like that... Or... *coughashley's pantalones giganticus spellcough* ... Anywhoooo... I hope it gets explained cause that'd be neat to see
No because character resize really isn't anything to make note about, almost every character in brawl is resized! But maaaaaaybe because Olimar always explores those tiny environments... maybe.

No because character resize really isn't anything to make note about, almost every character in brawl is resized! But maaaaaaybe because Olimar always explores those tiny environments... maybe.
Yeah but olimar's resize is like the most drastic and non canon cause bowser is always changing sizes for some reason

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Well:

A) That planet is Earth.
B) The instruction manual states that Olimar is the size of a quarter, and the Pikmin the size of dimes.
The Metroid booklet said Samus was a man or a robot, apparently.

The size of his planet is irrelevant. He's still the size of a quarter, which in our world is something very small. But in his perspective he is normal sized, so yea, they don't really need to explain any resizing.
Who's to say Mario and Bowser aren't the size of coins as well?

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
size is the oldest excuse in the book, size dosn't matter cram it into your heads, nearly every character is put into perspective for the game and is resized accordingly, olimar will mostlikely be (as i stated before) slightly smaller than mario., notincluding the awesome antennae

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I'll have to say none since I really don't like the Pikmin series, but if one must get in i'll have to say Pikmin Regime

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
The reason why Size cannot be used for brawl = All characters are trophies, they are not the actual characters, just trophies brought to life by the master hand.

Thus size does not matter in this specific game. Also, Samus has never been to earth, whose to say she isn't the size of a quarter, or if ridley is the size of a dragonfly.

Size is not canon to the smash universe, and look at charizard compared to pikachu.

case closed.

The reason why Size cannot be used for brawl = All characters are trophies, they are not the actual characters, just trophies brought to life by the master hand.

Thus size does not matter in this specific game. Also, Samus has never been to earth, whose to say she isn't the size of a quarter, or if ridley is the size of a dragonfly.

Size is not canon to the smash universe, and look at charizard compared to pikachu.

case closed.
I agree that size is irrelevant for Brawl inclusion, but you're wrong about Samus. She was orinally from a colony from Earth. And in case you haven't noticed, she's still human. I don't know of any humans out there that are the size of a quarter. Do you?

And secondly, Nintendo didn't specifically state that about her, so there's no reason to say she is.

But er anyways yhea size doesn't matter... I am sure you have been told that many a time, hey Darkpaladin?
As many times as I've said that I always agreed with that and wasn't trying to argue against it, just against people saying Samus or Mario are the size of quarters. I don't know where they got that from or what it had to do with anything, but I'm also more confused about why everyone seemed to think I had somehow said size matters.

If someone can find a post I made where I say that size matters for Brawl inclusion, I'll send them a huuuge plate of cookies.

courte

Smash Lord
so pikmim regime is just the pikmen and olimar's pikmen regime is olimar w/ pikmin...

olimar + pikmin = win!!

RiptheReaper

Smash Apprentice
k,is a nice moveset,but what would kirby do if he copy olimar,his b move move is the change the order of the pikmins but kirby dont have pikmin,so is useless for kirby and that is messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom