• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Support [Pikmen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
thats why my moveset swapped some things...

b would be a normal whistle that stuns opponents (like sing or confusion in melee)

down b bould pluck the pikmin

Colenstien

Smash Ace
for a final smash i have this idea:

onions appear apbove the stage and begin to fire pikmin at your foes. red have a fire effect, blue have a ice effect, white have a lips stick effect, purple are very rare and have a home-run bat like power.
I can just picture the onions with machine guns attached that would shoot the pikmin and after they hit something they make the "Pikmin dying sound and a ghost pops out".

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
I can just picture the onions with machine guns attached that would shoot the pikmin and after they hit something they make the "Pikmin dying sound and a ghost pops out".
that fs would cause the death of so many innocent pikmin. But for going down in the line of duty each of them will recieve a purple heart for bravery!

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
if i knew how to put pics in thread i could show you mine, it probably won't ;et e tho.

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
sorry for the double post, i am testing something..

EDIT - YES IT WORKS! you like it!?

IllidR

Smash Champion
Great sigs there Colenstein and Qbuilderz! As regarding color changes, i suppose there could be different tints of the colors similar to Sonic's recolors, that they were all a shade of blue.

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
yeah, or the pikmin's flowers, buds or leaves could be different, i would love to see that!

IllidR

Smash Champion
when it's dec.15 how will I get the coro coro starting roster???This website will change after that.
It'll be posted all over Smashboards, don't worry about it. But I doubt we'll get too much information if any. I wouldn't be suprised if they showed us what we already had and said "This is the starting roster!"

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
thats what i was thinking too, i am almost positive olimar will be announced tomorrow, my day sucked today and my live could use the pick me up...

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Yeah it's Sakurai future update method. If the game could handle about 20 waddle going at superonic speed(no pun intended). Then the game should be able to handle 15 pikmin going normal speed. Right? Besides tonight is Fri. We better get something good to end the bad update drought.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Let's hope Olimar gets added tomorrow.

I have high hopes for his inclusion tomorrow, or the next week, or the next month, for Febuary 10, 2008. @_@

DarkDeoxys26

Smash Apprentice
I'm a big fan of Capt. Olimar! I've been wishing he'd get in since I saw the first SSBB video. Pikemin 2 was such a great game and among the only games I have actually finished. Is it okay if I post up a moveset also?

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
lol, well tody sucked too! i came home sick with diarrh.....never mind....my grandma died, i got a b on my effing test and i have a c in math now... suck enough? (olimar better be on monday) XD

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Not good enough Qbuilderz. Send an email to Sakurai that you are going to commit suicide if he doesn't reveal him on Mon. LoL just a joke don't do it. Olimar will be revealed on Mon. Today's update says he doesn't care about the secrecy of unlockable char., meaning he will reveal a barrage of characters soon like Olimar. Monday has to be his day.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Not good enough Qbuilderz. Send an email to Sakurai that you are going to commit suicide if he doesn't reveal him on Mon. LoL just a joke don't do it. Olimar will be revealed on Mon. Today's update says he doesn't care about the secrecy of unlockable char., meaning he will reveal a barrage of characters soon like Olimar. Monday has to be his day.
Let's cross our fingers on it.

Really seems like he's going to be in though, seeing as Pikmin was one of Gamecube's more popular franchises and it was one of the beginning on Gamecube.

Let's just hope his reveal will be Monday.

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
surprisibngly, i followed that...when i first read t i thought he ment he wasn't going to announce any more characters, i hope i am wrong!

Florida

イーグランツ
Pikmen currently has 17 members, not bad! :)
Remember that if you want to join just send me a PM and I'll add your name to the list! ;o

Also Pikmen related: our support-signature will most likely be just a userbar (like the rest of the support groups). But ours will be better... cause, it supports Olimar. Yeah-yuz!

Unrelated to topic:
The 3-0-3-0 pattern could be very correct or very incorrect. I really don't think that Sakurai is following any specific pattern. Besides, any pattern that was formed was soon enough slapped in the face by Sakurai. It could all just be a mere coincidence that we're getting 3 newcomers every other month.

DarkDeoxys26

Smash Apprentice
Quite off-topic, but egruntz, did you make that Bowser sprite in your sig? It's amazing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom