• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Support [Pikmen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HYRULESHERO42

Smash Journeyman
I really want Olimar to be in Brawl. I made a moveset but it got lost on the internet but Olimar's A moves threw pikmin and his B moves involved his whistle, Ultra Bitter Spray, a Pikmin Trampoline and an attack where the Pikmin go crazy and take out everyone.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Ok I will tell you the pattern qbuilderz. According to some guy(to lazy to post a link) every month 3 newcomers will be revealed, but the following month we will have 0 newcomers like this 3,0,3,0. The rules are that charcters already revealed in 2006(Ex. Snake) are not counted towards the 3 of his month. Veterans also do not count (Ex Ice Climbers). We can get a veteran this month and it won't break the pattern, and so far it seems true with no new characters with the, "Warning Challenger Appoaching" banner on top of the post in this month. We may get a veteran Nov. 30. If this pattern continues I say Olimar will be a shoe in for Dec. 3.

Lol what happened to blue Pikmin on 1st post.

If Olimar is in brawl he will be a F.N.G.(F u c k i n g New Guy) I just had to say it what with playing Call of Duty 4 and all.

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
ohh! now i see! thats actually noticeable! thanks a ton! if i could give you a cookie, i would!

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Cookie good! Not as good as bacon, but I seriously belive in this logic so I hope Capt. Faclon will be revealed Fri. Then Olimar could be updated Mon. and bam double captain update on Fri. and Mon.
Hail the Captains.

P.S. Olimar will pwn cpt. Falcon.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Sorry my comp was bugging out I will edit this post.

LOL DarkPaladin no1 heard me. I'm just a 2 year old who just happens to know how type. YOU HEARD NOTHING!!!!!!(Flashes the Red light of memory loss at them and they knew nothing.) Olimar for brawl.

Florida

イーグランツ
I know that this is unrelated to the topic, but guys, don't set your faith in those patterns.

There have been MANY patterns that seemed to of made sense for a while, and then later one were broken by Sakurai's mindgaming mindgames. And seriously, a veteran, on my birthday? Uh uh pal, it best be Olimar if Sakurai knows what's best for his health.

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
that;d be awesome if olimar was on my b-day....thats too long, tho December 30th is far in the future,sadly....*cry*

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
I really want Olimar in Brawl. Are we fighting a losing battle? What are his chances?

Olimar for Brawl and Pikmin DS FOR THE EPIC WIN!

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
I really want Olimar in Brawl. Are we fighting a losing battle? What are his chances?

Olimar for Brawl and Pikmin DS FOR THE EPIC WIN!
Ah! Pikmin DS would definetly be an Epic Win!

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
I know that this is unrelated to the topic, but guys, don't set your faith in those patterns.

There have been MANY patterns that seemed to of made sense for a while, and then later one were broken by Sakurai's mindgaming mindgames. And seriously, a veteran, on my birthday? Uh uh pal, it best be Olimar if Sakurai knows what's best for his health.
Zelda was announced on my birthday. /off topic Sorry...

Why does Sakurai hate Pikmin so much? Something Pikmin related should be announced...

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Zelda was announced on my birthday. /off topic Sorry...

Why does Sakurai hate Pikmin so much? Something Pikmin related should be announced...
It will, my fine, fish-faced friend. Just not yet. Sakurai is making us wait in agony, anticitpating the good news of the Captain's arrival.

Weruop

Smash Ace
(s,iley face with lightbulb)

i was just thinking, i know olimar will make it, but if he is a new franchise making into brawl, and animal crossing is as well, how come we are only getting animal crossing updates and no pikmin ones.

then it came to me

if they show animal crossing updates, we still won;t know who the AC rep will be.
but one or 2 pikmin updates could easily reveal olimar

:confused:

Awex

Smash Lord
I would love nothing more than to see Captain Olimar confirmed for brawl. :3

More than any other character, I want him in.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Miyamoto's games are very important to the Nintendo Universe, Olimar is one of Miyamoto's creations, not to mention All of Miyamoto's creations have appeared in brawl so far as fighters, with the exception of: Wave Race (was a trophy in melee), Nintendogs ( Confirmed as Assist trophy), and Pikmin.

I can not see this game being made without Olimar as a new playabler character, I hope Miyamoto would not stand for it, and that he makes sure Olimar is not only in Brawl.. but will be awesome to play as.

Im guessing Miyamoto's Games are high priority within the world of Smash bros, and Olimar is perfect for the role of being Miyamoto's entry into the brawl.

Just in case you didn't know: Olimar is just "Mario" spelled differently with an L.

Olimar for brawl, he deserves it more than almost any other character IMO.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Captain Olimar rocks. And it seems EVERYONE IS MAKING a new character thread these days! :laugh:

O, and Miyamoto made the Mario, Donkey Kong, Zelda, Metroid (with his mentor), Yoshi, Star Fox, F-Zero, Wave Race, and Pikmin series. So ya, all of those are repped with playable characters in Brawl (minus Wave Race, because it stars real people [I think! XD]), and simplpy put a Pikmin-based moveset would rock. It'd be like if you gave the Pokémon Trainer crack. :chuckle:

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
lmao!

well, he wasn't announced today, but i like this stage alot, and it gives us more info on the game about re-occuring stages.

olimar would have made me happy though.

Captain Olimar rocks. And it seems EVERYONE IS MAKING a new character thread these days! :laugh:

O, and Miyamoto made the Mario, Donkey Kong, Zelda, Metroid (with his mentor), Yoshi, Star Fox, F-Zero, Wave Race, and Pikmin series. So ya, all of those are repped with playable characters in Brawl (minus Wave Race, because it stars real people [I think! XD]), and simplpy put a Pikmin-based moveset would rock. It'd be like if you gave the Pokémon Trainer crack. :chuckle:
Miyamoto didn't create the Metroid series JK1. It was the late Gunpei Yokoi.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
If the "3-0-3-0-3" Theory is correct then a New character may appear December 3rd (Also the day we would have gotten brawl), Let us hope Olimar is picked for the day, it is perfect imo.

(Or K. Rool, or Bowser jr confirmed :))

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
If the "3-0-3-0-3" Theory is correct then a New character may appear December 3rd (Also the day we would have gotten brawl), Let us hope Olimar is picked for the day, it is perfect imo.

I don't believe in that theory because it's more like "0-0-0-3-0-3-0..."

Anyway, though, this month needs to consist of an Olimar, a
Ridley
, and a BF or some other character announcement...

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
I hope this month will have atleast these things:

Subspace Movie (Hopefully a cool scene to show how PT fits in to all of this, or ICs)
Atleast 2 Character updates (I don't care if they are both veterans, although Olimar would rock)
New Mode
Update on wifi (Sakurai: yea we decided to make the wifi better heres how::::)
New never before seen item (Of the many new we may get)
2 never before seen ATs (of the many we may get)
and finally the reveal of a new boss... Petey is lonely

Krystal, Olimar and Ridley have the highest chance of being the next newcomers because they are popular and they don't have too many confirmed representatives in their series already. Mega Man or a Fire Emblem character are likely too.

I'm going to guess it'll be Captain Olimar or Ridley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom