• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Support [Pikmen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Iceman why would you say Olimar would be announced on Dec. 3rd? What because that was the orginal release date. They don't care about that. Didn't most people think on Miyamoto's B day that we were going to get him and what happend we got a $hitty update. Point is they don't care about what day it is, they give us a really special update just because it's Dec. 3rd which is the orginal U.S. release date. That stuff doesn't matter. But to stay in more with the topic of this thread I think Olimar will be the last or one of the last newcomers to be announced.

Colenstien

Smash Ace
Wiseguy You better be right. (Stands by with knee cap breaking stick.)

But yeah I hope he is revealed soon. Sakurai if you can here you better do it. (Repeat above threat.)

PS: Weruop if you want to join you gotta PM Egruntz. We don't discrminate based on who you want you want in Brawl. (Unless of course you want Ashley.)

Florida

イーグランツ
C'mon guys, let's not make this a topic about another character. This place is solely about Mr. Awesome :cool:

Wiseguy, Captain Olimar will be confirmed on the 30th. Mmhmm!
So, we started a support group.... now what? I'm still requesting a signature, so I'll get back to you guys on that.

Wiseguy You better be right. (Stands by with knee cap breaking stick.)

But yeah I hope he is revealed soon. Sakurai if you can here you better do it. (Repeat above threat.)

PS: Weruop if you want to join you gotta PM Egruntz. We don't discrminate based on who you want you want in Brawl. (Unless of course you want Ashley.)
What's wrong with ashley supporters?

Anyway, yeah I hope Captain Olimar is revealed tonight, he'd be a nice redeement for all those horrible updates

IllidR

Smash Champion
My prediction scenses are tingling... Olimar WILL be revealed tonight! *Fingers Crossed*
I've been getting my hopes up for too long to see an Olimar confirmation... too long. I'll keep guessing he'll get revealed and the minute i say it won't be tonight, BAM! Confirmation. It definitely would be a great turn of events compared to recent updates.

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
i know! seriously! it was thanks giving, and no good update! this is what i WANTED to say...

"thanks for GIVING us olimar"

but NOOO i said...

"*BEEEEEEP* WHERE IS OLIMAR! OR ANY OTHER CHARACTER FOR THAT MATTER! UUGH!!!"

yup.... i did

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
what pattern?

the pattern I knew was he did one character about 2 weeks apart, not this month tho...

All 5,200 of my posts would not be enough to cover that subject.

But anyways if the character pattern is true then don't expect a newcomer at all guys.
it says you have 159 posts... and i still want to know what is wrong with ashley supporters... >_>;

They should make this week captain olimar week.
Monday- captain olimar
tueday- captain olimar special moves
Wednesday- Captain olimar final smash
Thursday- Pikmin stage
Friday- Captain Olimar subspace movie

it says you have 159 posts... and i still want to know what is wrong with ashley supporters... >_>;

Monday- captain olimar
Thursday- Pikmin stage
Go to members list, go to where it says "Posts" on the top part of the table, and look for the account that has the same Avy as me, it will be on the first page.

And I don't think Sakurai likes Pikmin that much. But seriously if you have seen some of them you would know. (Ashley supporters).

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
EXACTLY! i don't care who gets in, except for master cheif, if he's in...screw it i am canciling my pre order...

...halo is fun, but seriouly, master cheif isn't WORTHY enough to be on a nintendo system or even compared to mario...even olimar (btw, olimar kicks marios arse!)lol

Colenstien

Smash Ace

Monday- captain olimar
Thursday- Pikmin stage
Oh my gosh....... I would die and come back to life and say "Hey Kool-aid!" And then he would jump through the wall and yell "Oh yeah!" Costing my parents 100's of dollars. It would be worth it. I might also dance. Scratch that I will dance.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Monday- captain olimar
Thursday- Pikmin stage
O_O That would be amazing...

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion

Oh my gosh....... I would die and come back to life and say "Hey Kool-aid!" And then he would jump through the wall and yell "Oh yeah!" Costing my parents 100's of dollars. It would be worth it. I might also dance. Scratch that I will dance.
Lois: Oh NO! - Chris: Oh NO! - Meg: Oh NO!.... Kool Aid guy: OH YEA!!!
(sorry had to lol)

On Topic:
If Olimar gets revealed, fireworks will go off... somewhere.

Diddy&Dixie4evr

Smash Apprentice
I personally love Olimar, and I think he is a great asset to brawl, but your moveset confused me a bit, though I think if olimar was in the move set he would have similiar attacks, though the final smash is iffy.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
if olimar was revealed tonight I would be somewhat cheerful for that day. and at the same time I would wonder how nintendo cleverly got around his few problems. I want olimar in brawl, but I still find his situation strange.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
if olimar was revealed tonight I would be somewhat cheerful for that day. and at the same time I would wonder how nintendo cleverly got around his few problems. I want olimar in brawl, but I still find his situation strange.
Couldn't be any stranger than the Pokemon Trainer moveset that required him to use his pokeball for physical attacks. Sakurai & the team cleverly sorted that problem lol.

on topic: Its horrible not being sure of the characters that are going to be in brawl.. because on one hand you don't want to be spoiled, then on the other hand you just have to know that the character you hoped for gets in.

DiabolicScheme

Smash Rookie
I was thinking earlier that it's time for a new character.. and there isn't a single character I want more right now than Olimar... Sheesh I really hope he's in. Seriously.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
You have thought of everything except updating Olimar. * * * * Sakurai isn't modest anymore, he is very obnoxious.
Well at least I can pwn someone with the wiimote and nunchuck swinging around like a ******.LOL

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
lol, that'd be funny to see

and yet again, another dumb butt update that is pretty obviuos with an earilier update...
Quote sakurai
"you can cutomize the game in any way you can imagine"
Un quote

something like that, so there fore, it is obvious we can change controlls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom