• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Boards Band

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Okay I mentioned this times before but like seriously guys. It's time we did this.

Okay so here's the deal. I can play piano and guitar but Rich makes me look like an amateur when it comes to piano so he's gotta take that spot if he wants it. Otherwise I'll play keyboard. If not I'll play rhythm guitar but we need a lead guitarist because I can't do that fancy ****. Fino plays Cello and he's got that sexy voice so he's on vocals. For lyrics we'll either have Fino write something bad*** or Blissard write something that girls normally write. They're good at writing lyrics right? And Blissard's the closest thing to an actual girl we got. Dan can be our guy that comes in like every fifth song and does backup vocals with that Southern Accent and we'll sound like Counting Crows or some ****. We need a drummer and a bass guitarist. Not only is Logic black but he HAS A FRO so if he doesn't already know how to play bass it'll take him like a day. If not Turaz will do. As for a drummer I don't ****in know, I'm stumped there.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
As your manager, I have to warn you that you need someone that can play hambone or this band will never get off the ground.

Zori

Smash Champion
Oh wow! This is cool..... I'm atually starting to DJ if you need me to mix what you make

Dnyce

Smash Master
Okay I mentioned this times before but like seriously guys. It's time we did this.

Okay so here's the deal. I can play piano and guitar but Rich makes me look like an amateur when it comes to piano so he's gotta take that spot if he wants it. Otherwise I'll play keyboard. If not I'll play rhythm guitar but we need a lead guitarist because I can't do that fancy ****. Fino plays Cello and he's got that sexy voice so he's on vocals. For lyrics we'll either have Fino write something bad*** or Blissard write something that girls normally write. They're good at writing lyrics right? And Blissard's the closest thing to an actual girl we got. Dan can be our guy that comes in like every fifth song and does backup vocals with that Southern Accent and we'll sound like Counting Crows or some ****. We need a drummer and a bass guitarist. Not only is Logic black but he HAS A FRO so if he doesn't already know how to play bass it'll take him like a day. If not Turaz will do. As for a drummer I don't ****in know, I'm stumped there.
Fino plays Cello and he's got that sexy voice so he's on vocals. For lyrics we'll either have Fino write something bad*** or Blissard write something that girls normally write. They're good at writing lyrics right?
Fino plays Cello and he's got that sexy voice so he's on vocals. For lyrics we'll either have Fino write something bad*** or Blissard write something that girls normally write.
Fino plays Cello and he's got that sexy voice so he's on vocals.
Fino's got that sexy voice.

is this like some running joke or w/e?

<.<

PSI.kick

Smash Lord
Getting a banana chucked at my face. WHISTLE!!
First song needs to be olimar da bess lol. i got a sick guitar riff that kinda sounds like something outa captain falcon music, only more epic and tapping is involved... its freakin shweet.

also play the viola for some epic orchestral stuff if you want lol
(i can play mario and song of storms pretty well if i do say so myself xD)

Blissard

Smash Lord
or Blissard write something that girls normally write. And Blissard's the closest thing to an actual girl we got.
>_>

<_<

go die

Btw, isn't Vocal...you know...a singer? He could probably do vocals as well...

And I play piano like the asian I am. I'm probably outclassed by Hilt and Rich though.

Edit: You guys forgot the most important thing that we need...A SMEXY NAME!!! Any suggestions? >.<

Rust

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rustic
I can play the cowbell, triangle, cymbals and a kazoo all at the same time
You guys definitely need me

wtfrustwherehaveyoubeen

Turazrok

Smash Master
Um... I look like Bieber so I get vocals? But I'm black so I get vocals...

Vocal doesn't HAHAHAHA

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Gotta start slow.
First song will be a cover of "Catholic Girls".

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
Your name wouldn't happen to be the infamous doctor who would it?
that show is beast.

Hilt im sorry xD you should take me back lol
****. You don't know how many people have asked me that... Including everyone in South Fl. And they all said the same exact thing.

ITS ****ING *********!... A little pun for anyone who calls my name.. "D Who?!" *********! Haha funny funny. **** I'm just changing my name.

Dnyce

Smash Master
****. You don't know how many people have asked me that... Including everyone in South Fl. And they all said the same exact thing.

ITS ****ING *********!... A little pun for anyone who calls my name.. "D Who?!" *********! Haha funny funny. **** I'm just changing my name.
Well.. your name is "D who" which sounds a hell of a lot more like "Dr Who" than "*********!"

Inside jokes don't really seem like a great thing to go by when you enter a community of people who don't get it, considering a name is subject to interpretation (and most likely one that isn't what you mean). lol.

//trollin

D Who?

Smash Journeyman

Well.. your name is "D who" which sounds a hell of a lot more like "Dr Who" than "*********!"

Inside jokes don't really seem like a great thing to go by when you enter a community of people who don't get it, considering a name is subject to interpretation (and most likely one that isn't what you mean). lol.

//trollin
No, D Who sounds alot like D Who. Dr. Who Sounds alot like Dr. Who. If I were to tag Dr. Who it would be DrWho not DWho?<Note the question mark and not the 'r'. If you haven't heard a ********* joke, you have been living under a rock your entire life, you ******.

//Trollin harder.. Auburnfail Drughound Style - reppin swampnigas

G-Dub

Smash Journeyman
Yeah bra you dont know about them auburnfail drughounds trollin' hard as **** doin dat scum sh*t. All dem homolimar mains be suckin dr who's **** when they gonna be suckin' G-Dub's **** all night cause they dont know about scum *** toonasty chuckin' bombs at dey azz.
DRUGS ON 3! 1 2 3 DRUGS!

Top Bottom