• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Welcome Seiven ,Kokoro, zach2m1, and Angry_Eggnog. On behalf of the Boards I welcome you to SWF! Please enjoy your stay and ignore the trolls we usually have. If you have a problem you may contact a mod or a Admin. And if a post is disrespectful, you can always report it. I hope to enjoy brawls with you!

Fox Boards:

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=141

@zach2m1 Do not be afraid for asking for advice. We aren't jerks when it comes to Brawl. We help each other out and try to make each other improve. So please, don't hesitate to question.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Meh Im just tired.

G'night

But still, he shouldn't say said something uneccesary such as "ninja'd"

Sponge

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm Sponge!

I used to post here a bit back when Brawl was nearing release. I left after there wasn't much to talk about once the game was on shelves for a good year. I've come back because I'm interested in discussing one of my favorite series with people who enjoy it as much as I do. I mostly play Jigglypuff, Diddy, and Mewtwo (rip).

Lange

Smash Journeyman
Hi also a returning member name is Lange I used to frequent here in the later melee days and a while after brawl was released. Came on to get advice and meet a few experts for brawl back in 09 which was my last major activity. Haven't really played smash in some time but is cool to come and check out the fourm again to see what has changed and maybe get back into it. Thanks everyone

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hey, I'm Sponge!

I used to post here a bit back when Brawl was nearing release. I left after there wasn't much to talk about once the game was on shelves for a good year. I've come back because I'm interested in discussing one of my favorite series with people who enjoy it as much as I do. I mostly play Jigglypuff, Diddy, and Mewtwo (rip).
Hi also a returning member name is Lange I used to frequent here in the later melee days and a while after brawl was released. Came on to get advice and meet a few experts for brawl back in 09 which was my last major activity. Haven't really played smash in some time but is cool to come and check out the fourm again to see what has changed and maybe get back into it. Thanks everyone
Hello Sponge and Lange and welcome back to SWF.

Since you guys have been away for quite a while, if you have any questions regard new things like Premium, feel free to ask me.

Once again, welcome back and hope you guys stay for the long run!

Mindnight64

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm Mindnight64. You can call me Mind, or Mindnight, if you prefer.
I'm a huge fan of Meta Knight. When I'm not using him to beat the stuffing out of some helpless CPU or a real life player, I'm training with Lucario (in Pokemon Black 2, also!!) or Link.
Besides Brawl, I mainly play Minecraft. I'm a moderator on a gigantic server (let me know if you want a link) and I have a good online reputation.

I hope to see you on the battlefield!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hey, I'm Sponge!

Sponge as in the same Sponge from the Minus World forums? Hey man! As you can possibly guess I'm the same Wario Bros. from said forums. Good to see a member from a forum I go to.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Hey, I'm Mindnight64. You can call me Mind, or Mindnight, if you prefer.
I'm a huge fan of Meta Knight. When I'm not using him to beat the stuffing out of some helpless CPU or a real life player, I'm training with Lucario (in Pokemon Black 2, also!!) or Link.
Besides Brawl, I mainly play Minecraft. I'm a moderator on a gigantic server (let me know if you want a link) and I have a good online reputation.

I hope to see you on the battlefield!
Welcome Mind to SWF! Where happy sheeps live in harmony :happysheep:

Please pay no attention to the occaisional troll, but if you, you can report them if they're actually breaking rule.

Here are some links to help guide you here:

Meta Knight Forums:

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=147

Lucario Forums:

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=172

Link Forums:

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=144

PokeCenter:

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57

I was an Admin of a large server and a moderator on a medium on Minecraft. So maybe Ill see you on a server :p

Anyways, enjoy SWFs services!

Akenero

Smash Apprentice
Om...I am akenero,I'm actually not new here,but dangit!!!I WANT TO POST HERE!!!!!!!
I'm random,have a thing for cat gifs
[COLLAPSE="Meow"]
[/COLLAPSE]

yeah...and I also can be seen stalking around the arena.

sliaT

Smash Rookie
NNID
TailsWC
Hi! As cliche the name is, I go by the alias "Tails."

I'm pretty into the competitive Pokemon community, but a couple of months ago I saw a few Brawl tournament matches in APEX 2012 and wish to get into competitive Brawl. My main inspiration is ESAM, as I always played Pikachu casually ever since 64, and I personally feel Pikachu to be good in Brawl, so why not main Pikachu? Not too sure who to have as my secondary/pocket, but I've been looking at Diddy Kong/Olimar/Sheik. Hope to be accepted in this lovely community. :]

kookoriko

Smash Rookie
Hello!

Hello! I'm Daniel, I love Super Smash Brothers! My favorite characters in 64 are Yoshi, Pikachu, Ness and Kirby.

I haven't played Melee or Brawl yet but I am already a huge fan of those games! As you might realize, I really like Mr. Game and Watch, and I also want to try Ice Climbers.

Hope to play them soon! Thank you all for this amazing board!

Muhti

Turkish Smasher

EndlessSummer101

Smash Rookie
Hi, I have been playing SSB since I was 8 years old. Currently, I am 15 years old who has just gotten into the competitive scene.

My main characters are Doc. Mario, Peach and Jigglypuff. I hope I get to meet some fellow smashers on here :)

Hello, I'm Totokip. I've mainly come here to learn how to better my brawling, and to look for new challenges in my brawls, as my friends are hardly challenging any more. I expect all of you to be very good, and I expect to get beat, but that's all part of the process of getting better.
For those who'd like to know, my main is Toon Link, while my sub-mains are Lucas and Wolf. I hope to have a great time here. -Totokip

Welcome! All my friends suck at Melee, so I haven't had a challenge (LOL :awesome:)

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Welcome EndlessSummer! Where double posting isn't allowed :p

Just be more careful with that, you'll be left off with a bit of a warning.

Enjoy SWF! Sorry if I didn't include your necessary boards but I need to leave. Once again enjoy!

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
Hey guys, I'm Metros. Though you can call me Met or Psy.

I'm not necessarily new to the Smash Bros. games. I first started playing when I was 18. I'm 22 now.

I've mained Mewtwo for almost four years - and by that I mean just Mewtwo. Only just now I'm starting to get into the tournament scene. My second main is Captain Falcon.

As for Brawl, my main is Lucario. I play Melee much more though.

As I'm an only child, I've never had anybody to play against, and none of the friends I had were into video games. So I haven't had much experience playing against people, but I came 5th at my first tournament. I hope to attend more and get even better!

I hope to meet fellow smashers and have a good time on here. :)

sushifreAk

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cyb3Rnite
3DS FC
4554-0880-9460
Hello, I'm sushifreAk, but you can call me sushi. I'm from the Philippines.
I've been lurking around these forums since the advent of Brawl Hax.
I've only joined now, because I never saw a reason to post here. :p
Sadly, I suck because I have nobody to play against, but I hope you'll all welcome me and help me improve.

I'll have my Brawl FC soon.

edit: oh, lol. how are you supposed to help me if i didn't include my mains.
wolf, cf, mario. also marth. willing to try link

i type in lowercase when i'm embarrassed.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hello, I'm sushifreAk, but you can call me sushi. I'm from the Philippines.
I've been lurking around these forums since the advent of Brawl Hax.
I've only joined now, because I never saw a reason to post here. :p
Sadly, I suck because I have nobody to play against, but I hope you'll all welcome me and help me improve.

I'll have my Brawl FC soon.

edit: oh, lol. how are you supposed to help me if i didn't include my mains.
wolf, cf, mario. also marth. willing to try link

i type in lowercase when i'm embarrassed.
Hello and welcome to Smashboards Sushi!

If you happen to play Brawl and have Wifi, you can take part in the Arena which is a thread dedicated for online matches and socialing.

Here's the link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275524

Also, here is the Brawl Character threads where you can look up the specific sections for the characters you use.

Here's the link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275524

Don't be embarassed, this community is very friendly.

Once again, welcome to SWF and enjoy your stay!

Gnairly

Smash Rookie
Hey all! This is Gnairly, and I hope to enjoy some fun discussion and competitive matches while I'm here :D

I've read articles and lurked Smashboards for a while; I remember reading Melee guides for Fox here when I first started playing. Back then, the community as a whole seemed friendly and active, and, even though Brawl's spotlight has faded, the community still seems really strong, and that's impressive.

I stayed with Fox but switched to Brawl, and no longer play Melee. In Brawl, my other favorite character is Link, and of course CF for the lulz.

Hmm, judging my own playing: As far as technical skill goes, I'd say I've at least tried. Between Fox and Link, I can throw out SHTLs, pivot wavegrabs and sometimes a DACUS. But my playstyle is pretty simple, and I get predictable under pressure. All of those things I hope to improve :D

Anyways, thanks for this awesome thread; it's a great place for a first post.

Gnairly

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello, Gnairly, and Diddy204, and welcome to SWF, where American Pit Bull Terriers text one another about flying discs made of steak. Glad to have you on board. Also glad to see you're (Gnairly) trying to improve your playstyle. If you want to learn more, visit the Gameplay & Tactical Discussion boards and feel free to ask questions. You'll find Smashers who are more than willing to help you out. You can always check out your character-specific boards, if you want to learn more advanced techniques (AT) that involves solely for your character. Until then, we hope you enjoy your stay here at SWF, and be sure to not respond to spam/advertisement threads. Also, be sure to pay no mind to the occasional troll. Finally, please keep your belongings secure, as Smash World Forums are not held responsible for lost or stolen items.

Gameplay & Tactical Discussion boards:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=181

Brawl Fox boards:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Brawl Link boards:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=144

Brawl Captain Falcon boards:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=171

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
lol

Welcome Internalyzed to SWF! Where post count doesn't really matter :smirk:

Please report any trolls or disruptive behavior. Enjoy!

P&W

Smash Rookie
Hi!
I've been looking at the Smashboards and found YouTube videos of professional matches (mainly Brawl, some Melee).
Melee I've only played recently actually, not that into it as Brawl; during the entire time I've had Brawl, I've had three mains that I used: Olimar (about 2 years ago), then switched to Meta Knight (about a year ago), then the most recently Diddy Kong (been using for a bit of time). I also use many top tiers and Game & Watch when playing with friends. I haven't been in any tournaments except for a school one, and that was when I used Wiimote ohgodwhy. Now I use GC Controller and it's so much better.
Looks like a great forum!

yeah that's right I used Olimar before it was cool, but I switched to MK because the Up-B sucked

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Hi, I'm Internalyzed and I'm posting here to artificially inflate my postcount obtain a welcome.
Joke's on you, post count doesn't go up here! :bee:
Hi!
I've been looking at the Smashboards and found YouTube videos of professional matches (mainly Brawl, some Melee).
Melee I've only played recently actually, not that into it as Brawl; during the entire time I've had Brawl, I've had three mains that I used: Olimar (about 2 years ago), then switched to Meta Knight (about a year ago), then the most recently Diddy Kong (been using for a bit of time). I also use many top tiers and Game & Watch when playing with friends. I haven't been in any tournaments except for a school one, and that was when I used Wiimote ohgodwhy. Now I use GC Controller and it's so much better.
Looks like a great forum!

yeah that's right I used Olimar before it was cool, but I switched to MK because the Up-B sucked
Welcome the boards P&W, if you need any help finding anything most people are willing to help. Enjoy your stay!

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I like to think people aren't babies and can find their way around the forum.

IvanPCap

Smash Rookie
Hey there, my name is IvanPCap, Ivan isnt my real name though. I've been on the boards for some months now but i haven't really made motion of really introducing myself well. But i really enjoy brawling with people on the online arena >:) In brawl I main Ike and Shiek, and I also play Falco for high tier MU's, been trying out luigi. In melee I"m somewhat new to it, but I really want to use Pikachu, Young Link, Peach, and Falco very well. Its an ambition of mine to become one of the best in my state or even region and even though I'm pretty young, I'm determined to make it happen, along with 3 of my friends who are aspiring to be the best too(Shoutouts to ThunderFox and Alexrocks0221 on the boards too)

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Welcome Ivan & 4EvercdiTN2002 to SWF! (Except Ivan :3) Where us :happysheep: are taking over SWF! Anyways report any trolls and other mischief immediately to admins/mods/senators. Btw Ivan, I'd be happy enough to teach you a thing or two about Luigi.

D

Deleted member

Well hello guys.

My name's Final Smash Gamer, and, like my username means, I am a HUGE fan of the Super Smash Bros. series.

I am also a great fan of other Nintendo series, like Pokémon, Metroid, Mario, some single games like Kid Icarus Uprising, Xenoblade, but also with non-Nintendo games like Sonic, Okami and Chrono Trigger.

Also, as you could see, I am a French guy, and so excuse me if my english is sometimes not perfect.

Hoping to have good times into this community ! :bee:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Well hello guys.

My name's Final Smash Gamer, and, like my username means, I am a HUGE fan of the Super Smash Bros. series.

I am also a great fan of other Nintendo series, like Pokémon, Metroid, Mario, some single games like Kid Icarus Uprising, Xenoblade, but also with non-Nintendo games like Sonic, Okami and Chrono Trigger.

Also, as you could see, I am a French guy, and so excuse me if my english is sometimes not perfect.

Hello and welcome to SWF FSG!

Don't worry about your english and you'll have good times in this community, this place is a friendly bunch.

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask!

Once again, welcome to SWF and enjoy your stay.

Mindnight64

Smash Rookie
Well hello guys.

Now, I know I'm not a moderator, and I really don't need to do this, but I noticed that it hasn't been done recently.
Here are some links for you.

Pokemon:
Pokemon Trainer
Pikachu
Lucario

Mario:
Mario
Luigi

Metroid:
Samus
Zero Suit Samus

Sonic