• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser jr

Smash Rookie
hello im new and i just joined about 4 days and i ont know anyone on this site so i wanted to make friends ;)

Kyrk

Smash Rookie
Hello I'm Kyrk. That's my last name, and some people tend to refer to me as that in RL. I have just started attending college, and it's pretty dandy so far. I play quite a large variety of characters such as Lucario, Link and TL, Shiek, Ike, Yoshi, PT, and G&W. However, I have yet to discover who is considered my "main." After defeat and defeat while fighting my friend, who plays one of the best ZSS you'll ever see, I tried to find a place that can help me learn some of special tactics so I can fight competitively...and that's how I wound up here.

I also play Pokemon, and I built a team to start competitive play, but unfortunately I have WPA2 internet security which screws any wifi play for me, including Mario Kart DS, which I am pretty good at. I hope I can get along with you guys!

PD4FR

Smash Ace
umm.... giving out personal info is not a good idea
Oops. I didn't really think he'd mind anyways, lol, but I edited it for extra decency.
Oh, and I see you joined just last month, so welcome aboard! ;)

Mynor

Smash Rookie
Hello my name is Mynor and I just signed.I main Lucas and Sonic in Brawl.I main Ness and Marth in Melee.I am looking forward to brawling anyone here.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Welcome, Mynor! :)
Perhaps I could recommend the character specific boards for finding info on your mains.

Lucas

Sonic

May your stay be enjoyable. ;)

Edit - Likewise, you could visit the Melee character specific boards to find information on your Melee Mains.

thg

Smash Rookie
Hello Hello Hello!

I joined Smashboards.com since 1 week and hum. I really enjoy playing brawl and i use Donkey Kong as my main. I am from quebec,canada. I'm looking for some player to play online!

If anyone can tell me a place to organise some online games, it would be nice :)

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Hello Hello Hello!

I joined Smashboards.com since 1 week and hum. I really enjoy playing brawl and i use Donkey Kong as my main. I am from quebec,canada. I'm looking for some player to play online!

If anyone can tell me a place to organise some online games, it would be nice :)
Welcome to the site, thg! :)

Here is a place where you can ask for Brawls.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275524&page=738
May your stay be enjoyable. ;)

ShaW

Smash Rookie
Hey im ShaW, im completely new to this whole Super Smash thing i came across this place looking for cheats for Melee & Brawl which i just bought....so if someone could direct me to the guidez n stuff that be awesome

Mr.Jake and Skate

Smash Apprentice
NNID
mrjakeandskate
I am Jake and Skate also known as Space Cowboy Jake.

I came to this site to expand my knowledge on my mains and become a better player if not one of the best.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
I am Jake and Skate also known as Space Cowboy Jake.

I came to this site to expand my knowledge on my mains and become a better player if not one of the best.
Welcome, Jake! :)
I'm sure you could definitely become one of the best, it just takes hard work.

Good luck! ;)

kala

Smash Rookie
The Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee" in remembrance of that thread....

Parco Folgore

Smash Rookie
Hi, I just got Brawl a couple weeks ago and came here looking to see if i could play some people. I don't know much about the game yet so hopefully I'll learn by being here. Also, if anyone can direct me to helpful links for new players that would be cool.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Hi, I just got Brawl a couple weeks ago and came here looking to see if i could play some people. I don't know much about the game yet so hopefully I'll learn by being here. Also, if anyone can direct me to helpful links for new players that would be cool.
Welcome to smashboards Parco! You can find people to brawl here. The rules most people usually play on are 3 stocks, no items and on an 8 minute timer. So if you want to play with items, let whoever you're playing against know.

Also, if anyone can direct me to helpful links for new players that would be cool.
Here's are some threads you might like.
The Best Vids of Each Character!
User Guide <-- long read but helpful on telling you how everything works in Smashboards

Be sure to check out the Character Discussion Boards too if you need any help and/or advice or have questions about your characters.

Enjoy your stay!

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Welcome to the boards, Parco, we're glad to have you!
Moogle basically said it all, so I'll leave my post with a hearty welcome. :)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
woww i totally went to go do that for you, but i got distracted (Get helpful threads)

Parco Folgore

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, and for the helpful threads.

Just another question, how do I decide what characters to use? Is there a guide on that?

Eagle_Eyes

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3583-1774-9356
Hi! After 2 years of its release I have managed to come across a copy a few weeks ago, I wanted to try out brawls online with people to see what it's like. Maybe make some new friends too! The tourneys and the guides and everything looks really exciting! It's great to be here and looking forward to future battles.

Still learning about my mains, but I like Wolf, Marth, and Link. (More could be added in the future.) ^-^

WestboundPuppet

Smash Rookie
Hi im new here and just got brawl im looking to get better(i really suck right now)and make friends and find others to play with ^_^

Peruant

Smash Rookie
Skipping generic introduction, I play Smash for a few years and like playing custom music on it.
Mostly play with Mario since the 64 days.
Aside from Smash, I do draw some decent art and hope to start coding stuff. I came here to find some players and maybe join some tourneys. And because I might know someone here.

Eagle_Eyes

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3583-1774-9356
Hi im new here and just got brawl im looking to get better(i really suck right now)and make friends and find others to play with ^_^
From one new guy to another welcome to the boards! Don't worry some people don't have the brawl handle yet (like me) but we oughtta be gettin' better here soon enough!

Good luck to you West.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
I'd like to send a warm welcome to Bacon Isai, Eagle Eyes, Westbound Puppet, Peruant!

We are glad to have you all, and I hope you enjoy your stay! :bee:

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Hey guys!

Enjoy your stay here at SWF

feel free to ask any questions and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom