• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
bryan (zinth) convinced me that getting good at brawl in the key areas increases your melee skill. because he's like top 5 easily in oklahoma and stopped playing melee. same with me and brawl but bryan kind of took it to a different level.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
new avatar.

i got a shirt, an orisinal clock, david cross book, cd, sgc2c season 4+5, lapboard, persona 4+soundtrack+art book, and some new clothessss. plus we all got a gift for ourselves as a family, not including the 50 in plasma. hella tight. time to go burn hours playing persona...don't forget melee tourny/smashfest on le 2nd!!!

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
So I'm now rockin' a PS3 with BlazBlue, Little Big Planet, and Metal Gear Solid 4 (which I'll play after I beat MGS3). Yeah, I forgot where I was going with that.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Mine is the smallest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Males suck balls!!!!!!!!

On a side note...the 2nd? Thanks for the exclusion :(.

link2702

Smash Champion
long time no see folks.

I might end up goign back soon, it'll depend though if i can get a day off on a weekend, since its the only time ya'll ever hold em.

for anyone who played me/saw my pit at the two others i went too, err....my playstyle has completly changed, lets just say that those "neat/cool" looking but useless arrow trix are gone.

dats all i really will say.

still wish some of ya'll would actually attempt online, since its so hard for me to actually get to the tournies alot of the time, its not as horrible as people make it out to be, but nothing i could say could really convince any of you to try it out I guess?

anyway, i've taken quite a long break, and I feel i might wanna attempt going again, so ya'll might see my pit in action again...eventually. But like i said, it all comes down to if my job will let me off on a weekend that ya'll happen to hold one of em on....

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
long time no see folks.

I might end up goign back soon, it'll depend though if i can get a day off on a weekend, since its the only time ya'll ever hold em.

for anyone who played me/saw my pit at the two others i went too, err....my playstyle has completly changed, lets just say that those "neat/cool" looking but useless arrow trix are gone.

dats all i really will say.

still wish some of ya'll would actually attempt online, since its so hard for me to actually get to the tournies alot of the time, its not as horrible as people make it out to be, but nothing i could say could really convince any of you to try it out I guess?

anyway, i've taken quite a long break, and I feel i might wanna attempt going again, so ya'll might see my pit in action again...eventually. But like i said, it all comes down to if my job will let me off on a weekend that ya'll happen to hold one of em on....
Heh, I didnt want to mention it but those arrow tricks you did back then did leave you vulnerable for a considerable amount of time for attack. So its good that you changed that.

Some people on here do play online more or less. FK1 plays on the AiB ladder, I am not too sure if bassem, zinth, lil_will, or young deezy still do. I play every now and than when I get bored enogh. and I can say its still really bad for me.

I am not too sure if its a money issue or a work issue for you, but tournaments are called 2 or so months in advance. Perhaps I will pm you and you could request off?

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Smash Party...Lol, that's cute.

HOBO was moved. Soo....Final Smash anyone? 2nd week in January I believe. I'll drive...just not my car.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
im interested since PX is going. ill take my car, but only if somebody from dallas would drive us to austin. i dont care to rack up miles on my car either.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Why does it matter if px is going? And I may be interested in this as well. Isnt there a tulsa tourny sometime in january?

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
I might play online more except I hate having to deal with all the people. And Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is a terrible system.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Why does it matter if px is going? And I may be interested in this as well. Isnt there a tulsa tourny sometime in january?
it may sound elitist of me, but i only care to play certain people when i go to tournaments.

for example, last tournament I went to was phase 4. I went because gnes confirmed he was going (you lied to me though ='( ).

and now its px.

first tulsa tourney is jan 23rd. i plan on going because i enjoy playing josh...although i wish it wasn't under tourney conditions as it always happens to be.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
smashfest/mini monthly at my house is on btw. for sureeee. please bring 2 extra setups and 1 extra tv if you can :D
108 willow branch rd, norman 73072
if you need my number pm me
chris/pablo/brandon/andy/bryan/austin/dylan/dillan/etc are all encouraged to come share the fun times
1/02/10, saturday, 2pm until when people leave
i'm thinking about buying s'mores ingredients so we can make them at my fireplace. :D

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
anybody have any thoguhts on fs8?

i think i may have a carpool going to dallas. and some people in the carpool would than drive to san antonio.

bassem6

Smash Lord
smashfest/mini monthly at my house is on btw. for sureeee. please bring 2 extra setups and 1 extra tv if you can :D
108 willow branch rd, norman 73072
if you need my number pm me
chris/pablo/brandon/andy/bryan/austin/dylan/dillan/etc are all encouraged to come share the fun times
1/02/10, saturday, 2pm until when people leave
i'm thinking about buying s'mores ingredients so we can make them at my fireplace. :D
Will there be any brawl setups :)?

Akasuna no Sasori

Smash Apprentice
So I've recently decided to start using Ice Climbers. So far... not going to well. Auddy kicks my *** every time I use them against him lol But I'm sticking to it! I predict a lot of people will be 4 stocking me when I use ICs at this first monthly. But the next month... well, we shall see. :)

Anyone else in OK use ICs? I know Rasta used to but does he still?

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
So I've recently decided to start using Ice Climbers. So far... not going to well. Auddy kicks my *** every time I use them against him lol But I'm sticking to it! I predict a lot of people will be 4 stocking me when I use ICs at this first monthly. But the next month... well, we shall see. :)

Sorry about the *** kicking, but I gotta make you better somehow! JK, but yeah dude, keep on practicing with em so we can use them in our team games! :laugh:

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357

I do but I'm not that good lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Nope, that was Texas that knocked him out.

DANG OKLAHOMA GET *****! DPHAT THE **** MODE ENGAGED!

lol sup Dave, this is the Oklahoma thread. The girls are easy, the Booze cheap, and the good times flow.

Top Bottom