• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

South_Paw

Smash Ace
not as much no... but it is now even more amazing, though i don't use him very much (seeing as how my main competition is once again a peach >__> ), so marth is getting most of my attention atm

im just more amazing in general =P... i just dont get to play a lot

i shall have a few vids of my new and slightly improved marth ;-) ...soon

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Nus and I beat Hayato and **** Tom

prooooooo
check out emmys youtube (rapidassassin) for some random videos of me from like a month ago. i wish my team sets with ky/sol or **** tom/hayato were taped :\
those were the most intense matches of my life!

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
dude the whole stage creater is pretty much the most B-A idea ever. it automatically makes brawl the best game ever lol

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Hello? Anybody home? OK Thread, WHERE YOU AT?

Okay, so Babac, how 'bout that PR Rpund Robin? You got a date/location/time? I NEED to know soon if I'm going to put in an appearance. Well, work is a *****, as usual, but what can you do?

Now, as Official Kirby Series Main of Brawl in Oklahoma(Don't question me, boy), I want you all to know that I will pwn as much behind as possible with King Dedede with a bit of Kirby on the side. Meta Knight, you say? Well, I don't really want to jump on that bandwagon as there will be plenty of people to main Meta Knight for me, maybe as sub-main or some such.

So, how about them Pokemangz? I've got my battling itch back, so I'll be taking any challenges that are thrown my way, but it will be with my test team, I still have to get through the rest of my Pearl game and train up my actual team before I am ready to truly contend as a trainer.

So yeah, Po is awesome. Discuss.

chibit89

Smash Cadet
haven't posted in awhile, so here's me catching up:

1. 34 on the ACT *****es, and i'm so glad i'm already in college.
2. wow server is forgotten coast for those who care (possibly hazy?)
3. l block ftw
4. dedede is a punk
5. guitar hero 3 = omgwtfbbq!!2!
6. stage creations are gonna annoy the **** out of me....
7. i went to the fall out boy show too, but i went with a g..g....g...girl. >_<

questions? comments? snide remarks?
you got your ACT back already?

TraparFire

Smash Rookie
"you got your ACT back already?"

dude, i haven't taken the ACT since my junior year. you'll hate me too, i got a 1420 on the SAT. between the two though, the ACT was MUCH easier.

hazy, yeah i know peav, made my first char off his account. made him delete it though so i could start my own, so it worked out fine.

lawlz for p3nis shaped stages in brawl. now all we need is a mod for the pictochat level, something along the lines of lolcatz

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
"you got your ACT back already?"

dude, i haven't taken the ACT since my junior year. you'll hate me too, i got a 1420 on the SAT. between the two though, the ACT was MUCH easier.

hazy, yeah i know peav, made my first char off his account. made him delete it though so i could start my own, so it worked out fine.

lawlz for p3nis shaped stages in brawl. now all we need is a mod for the pictochat level, something along the lines of lolcatz
crazy. i might know you then...?

edit: where the crap is chris when i need to talk to him?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
ATTENTION ALL PERSONS KNOWN AS SCUD, ZINTH OR RASTA. YOU MUST AND WILL HOST AN OHSNAP4 CHRISTMAS BREAK. THANK YOU!

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
actually, you do. i'm brett2, remember from kennedy back in the day? wwe, OoT, and making fun of daniel mcclure ftw

edit: to clarify, dinsfire11. clear enough yet? >_<
lol, Brett M to be exact. and yeah, i figured as much, since a) you know zach and b) your ACT score (remember when we had to use middle school math books in the 5th grade? we're so pimp. brett1 is better at math though :\)

are you going to college here???
what happened to florida, sir?

TraparFire

Smash Rookie
are you going to college here???
what happened to florida, sir?
florida is a cesspool, and never let anyone tell you otherwise. yeah, i came back for college, going to ou. visiting christmas break, so i might miss you if you were coming back by. thanksgiving though i'm stationary, so scud'll have to host something crazy-stupid-poppin'-fresh.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Wow, I think that L-Block might actually win this ¯\(º_o)/¯ And now that it doesn't look like any of my favorites will be in any more, I say that it might as well win.

L-Block for Brawl! :psycho:

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
So . . . is anyone here going to like play smash on Friday? Please?
I'm willing to go to any smashfest. Small gatherings seem to be spontaneous, so it's really up to Edmond/Norman to make anything really happen as planned. OKC no longer reigns like it used to... Moore was kind of picking up a while ago too....

I hope we can get some OHSNAPage going on again. I'd be sad if there's no more Melee to look forward to after OSC :cry:

Oh, and I'm open to mm's from anyone that isn't named after Xenosaga characters. hoo wonts a peace!?

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
I'm willing to go to any smashfest. Small gatherings seem to be spontaneous, so it's really up to Edmond/Norman to make anything really happen as planned. OKC no longer reigns like it used to... Moore was kind of picking up a while ago too....
Toh!
We need to hold "OHSNAPS, the fourth fronTIER" at UCO
Chris goes to school there, making the chances of renting a space higher.
Bryan, your idea of having smashfests at your house would be great right about now.
I really don't think my parents would enjoy taking me to Norman just to come pick me up again

I hope we can get some OHSNAPage going on again. I'd be sad if there's no more Melee to look forward to after OSC :cry:
Like I said maybe UCO
AND We should be planning right now.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Gargh, I really want to play smash soon. T_T

If only there was someone who was the king of smash . . .fests who would help us out

chibit89

Smash Cadet
so hey, things are getting down to the wire and I'd like to know how you all feel about OSC? i just read that the SA tourney is on the same day... would i lose alot of players?

i dont want to abandon smash but if theres a bigger event i understand.

Shade_

Smash Ace
I'll take you up pablo, just because i want to be able to say i have money matched before I leave melee, well play for my lunch money which is a 50 cents lol. Youll probably win, but hey its only 50 cents. Since I dont really care anymore, you go ahead and pick the rules, so any stage any mode any character. If you want to do pichu dittos with one stock in supper sudden death, 2.0 damage ratio, with items on very high, in hyrule temple, or any other crazy idea you can conjer, or just a normal battle, what ever, Just bring it!

TraparFire

Smash Rookie
i won't be back for thanksgiving :\
i'll be in OK from dec. 17th to jan. 22nd though. yay long breaks.
kids in high school are jealous :p
i'll see you after the 5th then, i'm leaving for florida as of dec. 15th.

norman ftw as the main ok smash scene.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
SOMEONE NEEDS TO PICK A VENUE FOR TOMORROW!

For me please? I need to get my MM with pablo over with.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Dude, you guys realize if we call hanson and say "Dude, get over here, theres like 20 people here", he will say "Naw, **** that, I got a better idea, yall come over here!" There, we can have a smashfest there.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, I would hold one, but I don't like attempting to hold smashfests on such a late notice, due to the fact that one time 2 people showed up, even though it was worth it since one of them was our lovely Heath. One sentence? ok, thankyou, goodbye. I still exist, i am, i will, i die...by andy youngblood davis.

chibit89

Smash Cadet
well hey, they meeting (they = SRK) in felgar @ 7 (but realistically 9) call anyone up and meet up with us? i'm down for smash as well but u guys know i can't keep up with u all. =(

i'm also down for starcraft, brett. let me know.

Top Bottom