• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
I think WTYM2 got like 90-something people :p

i was there and it did not.

in other news, YALL SUCK! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH! i wanna play smash. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Also, one of you morons gave me neg rep. THANK YOU, u piece of $h!t! come here and let me bust your face in with me marvelous marth.

Gravity

Smash Ace
i can give you a ride if youre at babacs house at like 12:00

because im picking up people from there. up to 4. so far i have 2 i think, shanx and shade.

yeah.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
someone better give chris a ride. we need him there, now that pablo's gone. we gotta keep the OK crew togetha!

saturday, why must you be so far away
p.s.- grav, is paemon coming or no?

edit: i still need people to bring gamecubes(2), games/mem cards, and RF adapters.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i have 3 tvs ready to use...and my house does not really allow for more room than that :p

but bringing your cube would be great

edit: so, does anyone know if paemon, po, and marc are coming?

Shade_

Smash Ace
No news on that but I don't think that paymon will be coming from what it looks like no though. Its good to know that the rankings are free though.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
uh oh 2mro is
Freshman He|| day

not good for me
i remember in middle skool
there was 6th grade he|| day , but nothing happened
hopefully its the same here
even the sophomores treat us like **** anyways

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
STD at my house next saturday 6pm to 6am bring ur own money and \or food
the people that goes to sleep befor that get something bad happens to them . lol bring cubes and T.Vs
hope u all can come lol

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Omega_Star said:
Hey, today's Heathq's birthday! :o
BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!1! Birthday boy is nineteen now, eh?

I'll probably hitch a ride from Po this Saturday for the power rankings, we should show up around 4pm or so.

I'm feeling weak, I think I'm going to get pwned, haha :laugh:

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
hey grav, if i'm not there by exactly noon, wait a little while. Why would you wait you ask? Gas money, that's why.

Gravity

Smash Ace
lol id wait anyway...but uh...can someone pm me babacs adress, i seem to have lost it...

and chris, i need to know if youre gonna be there, and if youre gonna come with me,

and by next saturday,paemon, i assume you mean a week from two days, and if thats true im not sure i can go....

-edit- i decided whoever gives me the most gas money gets to sit in front....so yeah. front seat is way cooler than the back seat, jus so you know.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Hey Reno, I have a request for a sig too. I'll get you the pics for it tomorrow. It's going to be based around the crew, if you want an idea of what I want.

I'm pretty sure Derrick isn't going, sadly.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
heath said derrick was going to a breaking benjamin concert, so no, he's not coming. :(

but it's good to know vegafuse is! :)
and po, and i assume marc.
and pay$ also. hurrah.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
no, derrick AND southpaw will be gone.

so, andy, shade, or zinth gets to transssssfer.

actually, pablo said he'll get there at like 4.
should we wait until then to do stuff, and just do friendlies until then?

edit: sorry, andy, i don't have his address, or i would have given it :\
edit2: zinth, don't forget to bring your camera!

po pimpus

Smash Ace
But....But..... We lost Derrick and S.paw, two heavy hitters :urg: Well atleast we got Po's evilest of all pimp luigi's!

*Po for top 2* (I get first, lol :demon:)
**** straight.

You will all PH33R The Pink Blur of Doom!! Seriously, though, I hate to hold up the festivities like that, but I had to practically sell my soul just to get off Saturday evening, if you guys wanna start the Power Rankings before we get there, just put us in as late entrants or something.

However, I implore you to hold off on the crew battles until all our members arrive. I've been waiting for a true crew battle forever and I know Marc REALLY wants to show off what he can do.

This Saturday, its on like... that ape in Heath's sig... :)

EDIT: Alex, I must've missed the page where you put my new sig... I think you said you wanted to redo it, if so, I think I would want one similar to Pablo's for the sake of crew unity. I'll talk to you and him about it Saturday to work out the details if it isn't too much trouble for you.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
yeah, i didn't do you justice with your sig, i was trying out new things, and they didn't work out well.

but i'm much better with the program now, my newer sigs are a billion times better, so when i remake yours it will be badass, i promise.

and, we'll just start power ranking around 2, i only have 3 tvs so we will get almost everything done, and when you guys get there you can just enter the round robin and it will all work out alright.

and of course we'll hold off crew battles until you get there :)

Heathq

Smash Apprentice
Heck yeah i won't be the only OF person there!!!! And yeah for the real crew battle i guess each of us will get 1 extra stock since derrick won't be there?

Yeah i'm 19 I'm like an old geezer now. Hmmm I hope my old truck can make it that whole way to norman.

Shade_

Smash Ace
haha, Zinth, grave, chris, and everyone else in our crew, looksl like well finally be able to test a real crew battle fight. Can't wait.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I'll be coming with you Andy.. and even though I go over Babac's house so much.. I can never remember his address for the life of me..:(. Yeah I'm excited about the crew battles but a little nervous about power rankings.:ohwell:

Kuni I checked out this book called "no johns" from the Warr Acres Library(the place where I work) thought you'd might wanna take a look at it.:laugh:

Edit: Happy Birthday Heath!:)

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
nice one, kos mos.

uhh, ****. I can remember the street name, but i can't remember his address. dulane circle.

keroku_the_thunderwolf

Smash Apprentice
Aww, Man I wanna go!!!!:( but i got to write like ten analysis pages over different stories, an Edgar Allen Poe Biography, like ,12 dialectical journals(10 quotes, 10 responses), book work over the human skeleton, 32 definitions for psychology and bookwork:10 definitions, 5 essay questions page for psychology as well. it's gonna be a full week, but I'm gonna go to OHSNAP 2 hands down though,

Top Bottom