• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Gravity

Smash Ace
damot reno my wallets still over there, so ill hvae to come get it some time....maybe we could turn it into a smashthing of sorts.....but maybe not. either way i need my wallet, since until then im driving illegally.

Shade_

Smash Ace
OMG thats unheard of!!!!

これわ すげ!!! ロスタサン これわできる!!

I just found out how to type japanese its so awsome, roster try and understand that, its prety simple.

at least you should recognize the third word.

Gravity

Smash Ace
lololol everyone withuot japanese fonts installed in thier computer, like me, cant see it, and just see a bunch of question marks...

also, it might be smashboards as well taht doesnt allow japanese characters. i dont know.

and babac was driving wuithout a license way before i was. way before it was even cool

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Yo. Just checking in y'all. Yesterday was cool, even though I played as terribly as I possibly could. My game has deteriorated worse than I imagined, even though everyone has gotten a whole lot better as well.

First off, congrats to Chris and Kuni for proving what we all knew; they are two of OK's best. Just remember, though, that now that you have a ranking, there will be several guys gunning for you from both outside our state and within.

Second, Pablo WTF? You're the worst Smasher in the state, why do you even bother to play this game when you suck so bad at it? Just give up on Smash and go back to building your muscles, dude. You and your crappitude sickens me... :laugh:

Also, congratulations to Marc for proving that he is indeed a top tier guy in OK Smash. However, since he trains with me, his UB3R 1337 SKILLZ should come as a no-brainer. Good shizzle, man. Further congrats go out to everyone else for showing their stuff and being a fun group to kill an afternoon with.

Finally, apologizes to my crew for my incredibly sucky playing yesterday. I am truly ashamed at just how terrible I did in everything. You guys were counting on me and I let you all down. I don't deserve to hold a title like "Oklahoma's Finest..." Not like that.

I have a few more things to say, but I think I'll post it later. I will say this though:

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST TO GRAVITY!!"
:laugh:

*Po Made Top 10!*

Now to prove I can do better...

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
wow, i need to stop not playing for months on end. I...Lost....to....Gravity???

That was rediculous. Can we get a mulligan in power rankings?

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Hahaha, I beat gravity, and if he chose a different stage other than FD I woulda beat him again.

And yes Zinth, I was driving illegally since like the 8th grade.

Po remember, any time you want to come smash, youre more than welcome to come over here. I mean, after all I did beat the 3rd best in the state. If you can get around his missle spams, hes not hard, I will admit my ICs woulda lost hardcore against him.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
What a coincidence, I can do better too! :colorful: Especially when I get asian.dna installed in me, then I will automatically jump to 1st in the power rankings.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Its my place the upcoming saturday, remember, IM NOT HOSING IT, PAY$ IS.

Just PM me for my address.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha, I beat gravity, and if he chose a different stage other than FD I woulda beat him again.
Gravity is the only person i was actually close to beating
no johns grav
i dont care if it was yoshis island
of course if it werent for those blocks i woulda won

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Ok, so the file itself finished earlier than expected. Now I'm uploading it... and it's apparently gonna take 1 hour and 14 minutes :ohwell: I think my filefront uploads have usually taken less time than it says though, so we'll see.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
andy!
i said if you wanted to come before when i would be gone(1-6), to come before 11:30. at least that's what i told rasta to tell you, so it's not my fault i wasn't home, i swear it :p

Hazygoose (1:08:21 AM): tell him i'll be gone
Hazygoose (1:08:25 AM): from 1-6
Hazygoose (1:08:25 AM): or so
Hazygoose (1:08:31 AM): so, do it in the evening
RastaImp0sta (1:08:45 AM): "can I do it before then" says andy
Hazygoose (1:09:02 AM): yeah, like at 11:30

booya

Gravity

Smash Ace
i couldnt get there at 11:30...since i didnt even get home til like 5 am, and then i had to sleep, and i got there at 12:30, there were 3 cars in the drive way, but no one answered.

and say whatever you want rasta, but according to the official power rankings, i am third in the state...

and yaeh omg you guys cant beleive you lost to me! i suck so bad, how could anyone lose to me!? i mean king gt almost beat me!.... or atleast thats the gist im getting...whatever...its all in good fun.

anyway, i hope i can go to saturdays smashfest, and i dont care whos hosting it, if im going im still showing up at 1....

uh, i had something else to say....oh yeah...rasta says i spam more than dart, and in one match i had with him i shot like 120 missiles....

Gravity

Smash Ace
what a great, informative, and mature sounding post. and if i wanted to be a jerk id say that i never said i spammed moer than that, and to be technical you never said that i did...

but wahtever...ill just no one will ever spam more than your mom

Gravity

Smash Ace
just got done watching that, and i ahve to say its awesome. download it. and watch me beat alex with a wavedash.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
haha, the super new technique invented by gravity-

edgehogging!

if only i would have known, i would have recovered diagonally up and left. drat! you *******...but i'll know better next time.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
"Po is close to Poo and thats what you are"

Ive only watched the first 1/2 of it. I have to say Im amshamed that BOTH crews did so bad. I should have went, there is no way I woulda lost AT ALL.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
i just saw the "zinth vids".............AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

KOS-MOS- where the **** is the float canceling?

Shade- i actually wanted to play u the most untill i saw this. where are the grabs? and why the heck are u wasting time on shiek?

Zinth-not ONE TGM COMBO!!!!!!!!!!

TGM vs OK

Oklahoma= defeated

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ill show u how a real peach(mouff) and real marth play(me).vid will be up this weekend!!!!!

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u guys are too good! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\

OHHHHHHHH BUUUUUURRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
/|\ this reminds me of almost everything we were talking about during crew battles lol

reno i woulda had first download but my coimputer sux and wouldnt download it
rock lobster huh
lol i gotta see this
reno hurry up and get it on google video

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
T"G"M, I agree with you, that crew battle did suck, I dunno why they were playing so poorly, they play a hell of a lot better than that...except Vegafuse, hes the worst in the state.

Shade_

Smash Ace
omg, we were just talking about you in the crew matches to TBM lol, if you over heard grave.

And why don't you want to fight me anymore, and I did grab a bit.

Top Bottom