• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
tgm's right, we did suck. Time to kick it up a notch. Now i'm gonna practice once a month.

.....but at least i'm better than vega nya nya nya nya nya nya

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Lol TGM Combo sucks.

I was really nervous during my crew battle fight so I messed up some, like when I pressed A instead of Fsmash when Vegafuse dodged.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
zinth too bad u didnt keep the sound from thecrew battles
all the "wonderful" comments on the "awesome" Tgm and his "pwn all" combo

im pissed
i left my cube at my frends and he loses
both my cards
sonic adventure 2 and shadow
my av (red, white, yellow) cord
my ps2 action replay max drive
and my cd case with all my cds inside including my ps2 games

and someone at my skool stole guitar hero im pretty **** sure

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
actually, we do talk about how tgm sucks on the video. i believe i start it, and gravity ends it.

but what do you expect with someone who is BANNED AGAIN!
hahaha.

and man, rasta, crew battles are kind of intense, because you have a different goal, not just winning, but never dying. so through the whole thing you're thinking "how do i trick this *******....how do i trick him!", and concentrate less on tech skill. so we look like we suck, but i'm pretty sure everyone was focusing on dodging and mindgames, except when shade decided to SHL for an hour. :p

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I played really conservatively in my fight with Vegafuse in crews. It's a good plan, except it got kind of overdone to where I reflexed to use jab instead of fsmash when it was perfectly fine to fsmash.

I'll go to the CO tourney if I can.

Heathq

Smash Apprentice
Haha yeah I kinda just run in when I'm falco, I shoot lasers on the way then I'm done. He was very nervous though. When we were driving home he said he was still shaking. XD

You 4 stocked tgm??? Wow you didn't even **** oklahoma that bad. I'll win 20$ for sure... :p

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
TGM? Seriously. Don't make me 4 stock you again. ON Yoshi's Story of all places.
Hmm TGM, what's that you'd say about what DOH just did to you... oh, that's right:
The Great Marth said:
OHHHHHHHH BUUUUUURRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN N!
Seriously, even I didn't get 4-stocked by DOH back at OHSNAP, and I sucked back then.

Haha Heath, it sounds like we were all nervous during crew battles. I think that I played really well though, just that I didn't capitalize on some opportunities due to nerve.

Shade_

Smash Ace
I would money match people but, I just don't feal like it.

Everyone gets when there climbing to higher ground and ranks, it happens. Just do better next time and it should be fine.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
well
where is it

yesterday smashboards wasnt up for sum reason
and i hav 2day tomorrow and friday off woo

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
****. Let me be the first to say

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i never said it was uploading. it's processing.
google video, when you use the desktop uploader, has to process your request, and make sure you're not uploading copywrighted material.
only...it shouldn't take 2 days, but it apparently can take even longer than this.
wtf.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Smash Till Dawn at my house this saturday bring ur own food and or money
need cubes and T.Vs 6PM to 6AM

keroku_the_thunderwolf

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to go, but I don't think my parents would let me go to your house since they don't know you, just to play smash, and I don't know where you live,city, address, street...

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Eh, we should make it so it lasts most of the day, I don't know if I'd be able to stay too long into the night, there might be something that I have to go to.

What did you use to convert it Reno?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
some crappy video converter. the quality it okay, the only video converter i could find that wasn't a trial that only downloaded 50% was this thing that puts an emblam in the top left. so, the video is all there, it's just like "totalvideoconverter.com" in grey in the top left.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Hey reno when andy comes to pick up his wallet, give him that cd with the program that you forgot to give me on saturday,

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Wait, 6PM to 6AM... if it ends at 6AM... that's a bad time... because no one is going to be able to drive/be picked up at 6AM. Make it start at like 2PM or something.

Shade_

Smash Ace
haha yah 6 pm thats kinda early.

Hey zinth Kuzu is somewhere on the bard do you know his smash board name? I need to pm him about asomething in his combo video called swords of fate. I don't know wah the songs name is And I really need to figure out.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Smash Till Dawn at my house this saturday bring ur own food and or money
need cubes and T.Vs. ok 2PM to 7AM or when ever u have to be picked up.

this is pay$

Top Bottom