• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Gravity

Smash Ace
omg
asdfasdfasd

damot

piece of crap colorado cant even get thier own threads to 5000, so they gotta steal ours....

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
just think of the thousands he hasnt stolen tho
like this very one im writing

anyways its just a forum
just ignore him from now on

Shade_

Smash Ace
omg, you guys, have you know, I kept it cool when you stool our other thousadth post, but OUR 5000th post, youve gone to far, we won't forget this.

but well see if we can make it lol.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
christ, one practical joke and these guys start crawlin out of the woodwork. now WHO WASN'T WATCHING THE POST COUNT. GOD****IT RASTA, WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE SURE THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN!

i'm gettin ideas for the comic.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I wasn't hiding anything, but whether or not you take it as an attack is up to you ;)

Lagasse. I didn't even know about that person until now.

Lol, you guys couldn't even steal it right on your first try so you had to double post :laugh: Anyway, karma karma karma ;)

Gravity

Smash Ace
make sure you get the drunk guy in the comic, but ill tell you what happened after we left rastas, at like 4.

we didnt get to kunis house until 4:30, cuz he didnt know the way, and we ended up driving all around lake hefner on this long *** road with a speed limit of 25...and it was more like a river then a road.

then i didnt get home until 5, when i posted and instantly fell asleep.

pretty boring, but whatever.

and uh, good news is i can listen to cds in my car now. bad news is it takes batteries. and 7-11 charges like 2.48 for 2 AAA batteries. wtf. and i had 2.51 with me total, so it was gay.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
****, rasta, i was just about to do the justgotowned page too. Thanks andy, i think i can start on the comic now.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
You guys got serious testicicular fortitude stealing SoCal's 2000th post. I salute you and your testicles. BTW, I'll try to come to the STD this Saturday... don't expect until late, though. Gravity, I want that rematch... You too, Shanx, and everyone else who wants some. I got somewhat of a rep to maintain, y'know? I mean GRAVITY of all people beat me...;) That dog won't hunt, people. HE DON'T HUNT AT ALL.

See y'all after 9PM Saturday, beeyotches...

*Po for Top 5*

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
We'll see about that Pay$, get some sleep son, haha.

Well, GG's to everyone at the Powerrankings, especially to my teammates, mad props! *sigh* Too bad I can't say the same for myself :ohwell: Eh, I'm going to try my best to make it to Babac's this Saturday. If not, I'll show up to the next one for sure.

Kuni, send me the fanfic via PMing or e-mail or something. I'll probably get LastRaven this month or so, you might want to start tuning that sissy AC of yours right now :laugh:

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
po, you're gonna have to catch me at the next one. I have to leave this smashfest kinda early. 9pm won't work out. catch you at the next one.

i'll random match 1$mm anyone except kuni and chris. cheap *******s.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Oh my AC is tuned, and ready to go!! Bring it!!

And I'll try to send you it by PMing, not sure if it will allow that but well see since its very long. I'll see what I can do Pablo.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
no disrespect to you or anything. It's just that po is the best luigi in the state.

Maliceschaos

Smash Cadet
hello im wanting to join smashers of oklahoma, i play link and i dont have hardly anybody good poeple that live near me to play. it just me and lvl-9 cpu's, the very hard option, and my friend that lives below me. Judging from the timestamp it going take while til a response.

Top Bottom