• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Hey, Kai, those were some pretty good descriptions for everybody. Although it's BrAndon, and MarC; if you ask him, Marc would probably say Ice Climbers are his main, now. I accept the $1 MM, Gravity, and the Luigi match, SSBM_Master. I usually don't like money matches or dittos, but what the heck?

I don't like MMs because if I lose, I just lost cash, and if I win, I just took some dude's lunch money... Dittos because they are just TEH GHEY, and I tend to lose them... a lot.

Okay, so I'll see y'all late tomorrow. Marc may come with me, as well, so there. Alright, peeps.

*Po for Top 5*

EDIT FOR PAY$: Tell Isai I said what's up and that I promise to show him some cool Oklahoma stuff if he comes to the tournament:)

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Guys, I've been checking around I think the OK thread is the second-largest U.S. regional thread, and the only one that's bigger (the MI thread) is only so by like 1,000 posts, and it's been existing for around a year longer...

:flame: LET'S TAKE THE TOP!!! :flame:

*****es.

Gravity

Smash Ace
damot shade update those bios or dont put them up, for some reason they really push my buttons the way they are now.

man we gotta own norcal so hard....

keroku_the_thunderwolf

Smash Apprentice
damot shade update those bios or dont put them up, for some reason they really push my buttons the way they are now.

man we gotta own norcal so hard....
yeah dude you should update those bios. whats the color for? is it the color people use with character,cause if it is I dont know where you got blue for me... I use green and grey.

edit: oh,wait, yeah I do use blue, but only with marth

pay$.

Smash Rookie
Player: Rasta Imposta
Color Used: Red
Characters Used: Ice Climbers, Roy, Jigglypuff, GaW, Ganon, Fox
Ethnicity: Black, Persian

Description: Though at first site, black guy with dreads, he dose not strike you as one that would play smash, however this is very fast growing player, and learns new tricks with good speed. His tech skill leaves a bit to be desired and thus he relies more on his mind games to win him the day. Very intent on improving his Jigglypuff, he is able to pull off impressive rest combos from time to time, when he is finally able to pin down his tech skill, then this player will be a force to be reckoned with.

Other Special Talents: Awesome Drummer!

This is what the bio should read...

Rasta Imposta, Babac, normally called Rasta. One of the few Ice Climber players in Oklahoma, he cannot use his best character against the best player in the state because of Peach's natural counter to Ice Climber. Therefore he picked up Jigglypuff, just because it may be his 2nd character, do not underestimate him, just ask Gravity. One of the few smashers that went to MLG, although he didnt place, the pain of losing made him the ultimate **** talker. Hes always joking, but will always say he can beat you, just ask KOSMOS. While his tech skill isnt perfected, wall techs are nothing new for this smasher, under estimating this player will surely mark your defeat. Rasta Imposta, Rasta, Babac, He owns all of Oklahoma, and has even made his mark, along with Zinth and Gravity, on SoCal, soon it will be NorCal's turn. Rasta is awesome, and was voted, without Rasta knowing about this, Oklahoma's coolest looking smasher.

Im so awesome!

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
^ LOL!

So yeah, Fox is one of my characters again. You know, I used to want to keep it to three main characters I use, but now I've realized: **** that ****. I'll have three favorites (Marth, Falco, Sheik) but I'll use as many as I want to handle. Falcon is added to my roster as well. Me and the Cap'n can make it happen. I've also been practicing with Peach a bit.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
welcome, malice.

in other news, dallas is satan's *******.

and i don't think DSF will be coming, seeing as how most people think he's in jail.
i dunno. but...i hate this fall break.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
hey reno hows my sig comin along

kuni my real name is kyle
and i also play guitar
that description makes me sound good
lol
i main roy but i also use
marth, sheik, and just recently ive picked up link
still a lil shaky with him, he has like negative WD

"his mindgames are unlike any other"
is that supposed to be good lol
that could mean they're horrible

"eventually will punish everyone with a pattern of play"
roy counter ftw

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
lol thats funny as hell and shade i play with all colors and i also play DRmario, mario, jigglepuff

pay$.

Smash Rookie
For The Love Of God Some One Bring A Ps2

My Bro Lost Mine

And I Just Got This New Game For It So Some One Bring One

Please!

ssbm_master

Smash Cadet
also po pimpus i dont like money matches that much either but i fight anyways and we dont have to do dittos if u dont want i was just gonna try my luigi against u.

(sorry for double post)

Shade_

Smash Ace
If you guys want to uptdate them then why not just do it yourself if yout hink mine are so bad. I guess the best pwerson that knows you is yourself and I can only write what I see from you guys. I'll update it once I hear what everyone wants me to update it with.

Gravity

Smash Ace
omg just so you know ssbm, theres an edit button, and people like it better it you just edit your post instead of posting again.

also, im not brinigng a tv. or a ps2. or a gamecube.

and my bio is this:
He is really the best, and if he wanted too, he could be fox and use the reflector to hit everyone before they attack, and then infinitely waveshine them and shinespike them once they get to the edge. But he doesnt, because its all a huge mind game. In fact, everything he says or does is a carefully calculated mindgame, all the way down to which direction he breaths out his air when he breaths, and where he parked outside. And hes color blind, a little bit. And, he is, uh, white, aka a ginger, according to some people. But hes also the worst, and its the ulitmate disgrace when someone loses to him. And also, through some twist of fate he is, in fact, a red headed stepchild.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
If you guys want to uptdate them then why not just do it yourself if yout hink mine are so bad. I guess the best pwerson that knows you is yourself and I can only write what I see from you guys. I'll update it once I hear what everyone wants me to update it with.
no i like mine
i was just wonderin if the thing about my mindgames was positive

Gravity

Smash Ace
for anyone interested, this will demonstrate my color blindness. to me, the apples on the left look almost exactly the same, and at first glance i would call them red, but if i stared at them for a long time, i could tell the difference.

But even more so, the apples on the right look EXACTLY the same to me. i would call them both green.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
demonstration understood
yea
that could really effect ur driving
ya no cuz of the red yellow and green lights

Shade_

Smash Ace
Hmm, looks like you have a john now if you loose.

Th emind games are true, there really weird lol, but if you tuch them up youll be fine.

And SSBM master is 13 give him a break grave, and no that is not going to be your bio, which is a string of lies.

Gravity

Smash Ace
its my bio! il make anything i want my bio. and my vision is good enough so that i can tell between the lights at a stoplight, and even if i couldnt, they are always in the same place, red yellow and green.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
im bored
waiting for bryan is taking 2 long

kuni i guess the fact that im a random person could have sumthin to do with my strange mindgames.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
For The Love Of God Some One Bring A Ps2

My Bro Lost Mine

And I Just Got This New Game For It So Some One Bring One

Please!

Shade_

Smash Ace
Roster can your computer see this
マハシノトチハマノシリトチレキラシニトチミキマイレチキライテキテイチレラ

if so then, I will email the japanes worksheets to you if not tell me to print them.
Your bio can't be what ever you want!!! It has to be something in the lines of true....

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Yeah, I probably can't make this :( I've got some family thing to go to at 5... MAYBE I might be able to get there at like 9ish and stay the night... don't count on it... but I'll try... cause I really want to make this thing :urg:

Heathq

Smash Apprentice
Whoa this thread moves entirely too fast!

Player: Heathq
Color Used: All Colors
Characters Used: Shiek, Falco, Young Link
Ethnicity: Caucasian

Description: At OHSNAP1 he met with alot of new players, and many of which were alot better than he had expected. The idea that he was falling behind hitting him, he started to practice more and more, and now attends smash fests very often. His fighting style revolves more around timing and accuracy than techskill and being flashy. But while this has shown some draw backs, it has also served him quite well in ceartan occasioans, and will seem to make large jumps of skill level from time to time.

There you go shade.

Top Bottom