• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Shade_

Smash Ace
Its ok he didn't mean it. lol.

Nice smash fest guys though I couldn't stay for long I had fun. Take advantage of the experionce while your there, everyone that isn't ussually able to go to the smashfest.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
andy, **** you. ya cheap *****. it's great to have you on the crew but i'm never playing you 1 on 1 again for fear of assault charges. Did i mention you're ****ing cheap?

po, i'll catch ya next time. well cheap it up in teams some more.

Shade_

Smash Ace
lol, we should have gotten this one match recorded on teams, me shanx vs gravity and paymon, I was link, shanx was marth, grav was samus and pay mon was falco,

Shanx you should tell the rest, since you probably noticed more than I did. It was an awsome match.

Shade_

Smash Ace
or liink, or zelda, or shiek, but waht ever.

You know guys I have been thinking about something, Zinth said that we are the largetst reginal thread in the us besides one state, but only because it wasstarted a year faster..........which really makes me think that we actually have a chance of becoming a well known competitive smash state.........I am glad to have you all in my smash group, it seems when were all in one spot we have a great time no matter really what set backs we have, weather its getting to an mlg late, or doing having crappy smashing day, or not having enough money, or anything else, we seem to have a good time regardless. Just wanted to say, keep up the good work, and keep practicing, our determination to defeat each other and become better than one another will pay off in the near future.......but we have to work for it.

Well just thought I should share my thoughts about that. but anyway, yah next week, we should have another smash fest.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
or liink, or zelda, or shiek, but waht ever.

You know guys I have been thinking about something, Zinth said that we are the largetst reginal thread in the us besides one state, but only because it wasstarted a year faster..........which really makes me think that we actually have a chance of becoming a well known competitive smash state.........I am glad to have you all in my smash group, it seems when were all in one spot we have a great time no matter really what set backs we have, weather its getting to an mlg late, or doing having crappy smashing day, or not having enough money, or anything else, we seem to have a good time regardless. Just wanted to say, keep up the good work, and keep practicing, our determination to defeat each other and become better than one another will pay off in the near future.......but we have to work for it.

Well just thought I should share my thoughts about that. but anyway, yah next week, we should have another smash fest.
even tho ive only been to one smashfest
i find all uv sed to be tru

and the thing about another smashfest this week

pay$.

Smash Rookie
Dont worry guys, you can expect a GOOD smashfest held by ME sometime during thanksgiving break or winter break, one of those, probably both actually. MaliceChaos, soon you shall see what a GOOD smashfest is like.

This is Rasta.

PS-Kosmos, your peach is gay, very gay, and because of that you deserved a med fry and cheese on your big mac.
PS-Gravity, a number 4 is a big n tasty, a number 3 is a DOUBLE QUARTER POUNDER, what a homo.

Gravity

Smash Ace
****it i wanted a single qarter pounder anyway. i think either you or your mcdonalds is ********, since i remember it being 4. maybew its 2, oh well. either way, you got cheese on the big mac.

also, i baet rasta in the money match. and i beat po in the money match.

and just so everbody knows rasta hosted smashfest>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pay$ hosted smashfest.

not only that, but i own at mario party 4. in like 13 turns i got 6 stars....

and po, you should remake the bios, since thier gay. and that reminds me, am i the only one who thinks it sounds like english is shades second language? i mean, "or doing having crappy smashing day".................wtf i figure that insult is fairly safe, since he only reads the begginning of the posts, and htis is towards the end.

pay$.

Smash Rookie
If I was playin mario party 4 with yall, I would have Owned Up, big time!

That was gay match, you just spammed missles.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Well, I think during winter break is when we should be holding OHSNAP2. I want to start advertising it now, but we don't have all of the details locked in place yet, like whether or not we can indeed hold it at Reno's school and the exact date that South_Paw wants.

So uh, what exactly is the difference between a Rasta smashfest and a Pay$ smashfest?

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
yea ive noticed kuni's typing grammaris really shaky

and im bomb at most all mario party minigames
at the end i always get the minigames star and win by one star :p

pay$.

Smash Rookie
Im gonna own up OHSNAP2, Im knockin KOSMOS into the losers bracket 1st round.

pay$.

Smash Rookie
Rasta's (ME) smashfests kick some major ***, Pay$(my bro) smashfests are lame.

Shade_

Smash Ace
none of us are decent yet, were getting close though. But yah, either way were all going to bring up our game when we repay dallas at ohsnap two, well go further and even more so.

I already said grave, or anyone else for that matter, if you wan't to redew all the bios then go ahead, lets see just how much time your willing to spend to analize everyones game and and write about it. I admit I need to update it, but if you think I will do a bad job do it yourself.

And Zinths getting up there, I think he just has his good and bad days.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
either way, i've looked almost everywhere, andy, and i can't find your wallet...

are you SURE you left it here? or could it be hidden in the depths of your car...or something.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
erm, i believe marc is actually rated 4th, while zinth is tied with derrick and i for 5th...

i'm just sayin'.
Need I remind you that Vegafuse is ranked last :p Also, I 2-stocked Marc in at least one of my power ranking fights. The power rankings built a basis from which to begin, but it is a distorted basis and will settle out over time as it is revised. I wasn't having too great of a day that day, and some of my experiments cost me. Btw, do money matches count toward power rankings?

Also Shade, in the long run, we actually do fall into the range of "good." We may not be pro level good or even Dr. Drew level good, but we are a degree of good. That is why I have been so eager to improve lately, because now I know where I stand and that the upper categories of skill are now within reach. So yes, Heathq and Derrick are infact at least decent.

In regards to what I have just said, I have created a player ranking system of my own in order to be able to better view my goals. I have classed players into tiers. I won't say that it is necessarily entirely accurate, but I think that it's good enough for my purposes.

Tier 1 "Too good"
Ken
Azen
Chu Dat
Isai
PC Chris
KoreanDJ
Mew2King

Tier 2 "Extremely good"
Forward
Taj
King
Hugs
Wife
Caveman
Rob$
FastLikeTree

Tier 3 "Very good"
Xelic
Smiles
Zulu
Dr. Drew the Dragon
Zelgadis
Zarelid
BloodoftheFallen

Tier 4 "Pretty good"
Chang-Sta
DoH
Enix_Moogle
KOS-MOS
Shade
Zinth
Vegafuse
South_Paw

The lists of course are not complete (except for Tier 1), but I just gave enough examples to give an idea of the general skill level of each tier.

Shade_

Smash Ace
well, I think that ranking everyone based on two matches in one day was a bit odd, as long as you know who you can beat and who you need to work on don't pay any mind to the rankings. take what good ther was in the past and forget the unneded stuff, and go is what I do personally but thats just me.

And the rakings, nice job on what you could do zinth.

goose, pick a sig and stick to it!!!

Top Bottom