• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i take the ACT saturday morning...so maybe friday evening would be good, i'll be studying at home. and i found le wallet...i'll keep it safe until it gets returned to it's rightful owner.

edit: because zinth is SOOOO cool :p
kekekekekeke
i'm just joking
<3 to all. in a non-gay way.

p.s.- shanx left my name out...i guess i could be rasta.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
That's right, I am so cool :p

Gravity, I don't know which thread you'll see or not see, but I made you an OHSNAP2 sig:

I think it's actually a good idea that there are multiple sig variaties, cause it looks more professional and serious that way. It's the expression of the individual about their excitement for this event. Anyway, I'll make anyone else's, I'm guessing that Rasta and Reno will make their own, which is cool since it further contributes to the idea mentioned above.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Hey Bryan, Alex, or Babac, if one of you guys has time, I'd like a Luigi OHSNAP2 sig. I'd do it myself, but my chronic laziness is acting up again... I'd really appreciate it.

Oh, by the way, Gravity, you are now officially one of the P.O.F.O.E.S. (stands for Pantheon Of Fiends Ordained in Evil Smashing >_<), and it is my destiny to defeat you in single combat. However, our combined power as double Samus knows no bounds... We even took down Chris and Pablo, man! We rock in teams...

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Id love to make you one, but right now my computer doesnt want this microphone to work. Thats my top priority, and its really pissing me off.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
im thinkin of changing my on screen name to RAGE
any thoughts

i think its funny because im the least aggressive of everyone in our group

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
well what do you know...
just from playing around with fox i discovered i can waveshine/smash a little bit.
who knows, i may have a new secondary.

dun dun dun.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Actually JF, my opinion matters more than yours because mine is untainted by the bias of heterosexuality. You could say that I have a more critical analysis of the female form.

And Alejandro, you could have chosen Daisy's status as illegal immigrant than ugly. It was your choice.

And I just pulled 8 stitches in 2 matches. I think my roommate's about to cry.

Shade_

Smash Ace
aaaahaaaaaaaaa.................back to the subject..........zinth iff you could put the sig you made at the bottom right part of the sig I made, like my sig takes up maximum sig size possible, so just put it in the bottom and then send me the finished thing.

Daisy looks just fine, but peach is much better, zelda looks better tha peach, samus looks better than zelda, and Dead or Alive Kasumi looks better than everyone else.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
amen kuni

also i dont think im gonna go with RAGE
2 reasons
renos gonna beat my *** and
it doesnt fit me

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Zinth: Make me a Peach banner thingy too!

DoH: MM 5$! Peach dittos! I will win! :laugh:

Shade: Stop talking :p.

I think thats it for now...

Gravity

Smash Ace
i now have a basic small sig....

if anyone wants to make a full size version, id prefer it, but this one is good, since i failed to say the word big, so wahtever.

and oh no, im a po foe.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
hey everyone
family guy the video game is out!!!!!

so is destroy all humans 2
too bad my ps2 is at my sisters house

IF THERE IS NO SMASHING ON SATURDAY I WILL QUIT SSBM!!!!

not really but i will be mad

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
so yeah.....about that first guy that asked for a personal ohsnap bar, what ever happened to him? Oh, right, THAT WAS ME! Pleeeeeease!

La Peach mexicano es muy bonita. No estoy escuchando de un gay sobre su opinio'n de una chica.

*****es....err, putas.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
La Peach mexicano es muy bonita. No estoy escuchando de un gay sobre su opinio'n de una chica.

*****es....err, putas.
The Mexican Peach is very beautiful. I'm not listening to a gay guy's opinion of a girl.

and i think spanish for **** is gallete

i En tu cabeza Pendejo !

luv spanish...
speaking friends

anywas youll get your sig eventually

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Shanx, the only reason I haven't made yours yet is because I'm confused of what you want.

DoH did have a good point of being able to be critical without bias though.

Yeah Keroku, I can make you one. Just as soon as I get the pictures I need.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
and the winner is......rasta, give yourself a pat on the back buddy. I tend to lean toward any one but black. Racist, no, but black girls are loud, and i like my hearing.

sorry if i wasn't clear zinth. I want the color scheme like my sig (light brown/tan, i think it looks a lot like a treasure map) with a marth picture, and "ohsnap 2 december 06" in white old english text.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
rasta likes 'dem big booty *****es. :p

anywho, apparently i am hosting OHSNAP, with rasta if he wants to do it, and with vega's help, because coty cannot.

i'll start a thread in the tourny section soon, after we know what's going on. i'll try and get the gym this week...and i'm prtty sure we can get a projector and show some matches on a wall. it would be bombass. and i'll work out entrants, entry fees, reward $, food/time, place, etc. later.

Top Bottom