• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
zinth i think he did

anyways u me and andy need to practice 2mro
i need teh practice
and no andy ur not picking me up

Shade_

Smash Ace
sorry, I saw your name, and thats the first thing that came to my mind cus I wasnt thinking, sorry, let me edit that.

There is everything cool now.

Gravity

Smash Ace
oh man, no school is awesome, i really needed to sleep late. 13 hours! thats like 3 times the amount i normally get.

Anyway, i could probably play tomorrow, but not at my house, im pretty sure. and also, just for curiosity, where exactly do you live GT?

cuz if you live real close smashing would be easier....

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
thats fine just come over when ever u can and leave when ever u want to u can even spend the night i dont care

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Yeah, the place we took the PSAT was pretty sweet. At some point I'm gonna call them up and see if we can reserve the student lounge. Of course, Reno's school does have an advantage over that in that it is free, meaning more prize money...

Shade_

Smash Ace
ehhh I guess, money its so messed up. Now that I think of it, It would be alot better for me if the entry fee was lower.

pay$.

Smash Rookie
Smash Till Dawn at my house this saturday bring ur own food and or money
need cubes and T.Vs. ok 2PM to 7AM or when ever u have to be picked up.

thats fine just come over when ever u can and leave when ever u want to u can even spend the night i dont care

if u dont bring food bring money and i will get u some

and cris can u come over today or tomorrow

Gravity

Smash Ace
man im so bored, i NEED to play smash against someone tomorrow....

any takers? ill drive out anywhere reasonably close....

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
well im afraid of ur driving from wut ive herd
but maybe u could pick me up and we could go 2 zinths

then smash cuz i need the practice

Shade_

Smash Ace
Hey grave if you can pick me up, that would be cool, or if its alright with you guys what do you say about coming to my house?

Paublo I have finally finished My fan fic for AC, I want to see waht youthink about it. I just have ot proof read it but thats it. And now, I think I know what I want you to draw for me when ever i get th time.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
I might be able to come over tomorrow Pay$ but I'm not sure. Andy I think my house is a little far from where you live lol. If tomorrow doesn't work I'll see everyone Saturday.

Shade_

Smash Ace
mmmmmm well not really, if its at my house it will be very small and wont last more than a few hours. And at graves or zinths it would be longer but I don't know.

Gravity

Smash Ace
lolwtf, i say i want to smash, and like 7 people pipe up....

i didnt know i was so popular...

but yeah, i guess ill either go to kevins or babacs...the latter sounds more fun at the moment.....

so thats probably where im gonna go, and if anyone in edmond wants to go with me, say something.

but, im not entirely sure ill go there...i might go to kevins instead....il decide later

and ssbm_master ill mm you 1$....

and i can only go if kevins mom drives us this time, or probably any other parent. but my mom wont let me go with a teen...

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Dont worry ssbm master, you wont lose to Grav, losing to grav is like the ultimate disgrace. Ill MM you for $1 aswell ssbm master, Ill use a random character.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
haha, especially after our (me, kuni, chris, paemon, and andy) little adventure from norman. I should make a comic out of that.

Gravity

Smash Ace
lol yeah if you lose to me you have to be really bad. i mean really really bad. it is like the ultimate disgrace.

and yeah you should make a comic..id read it...

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I want to play Smash Bros. tomorrow too. I'll go wherever Gravity is going if his mom is driving.

Gravity? Oh god, don't even get me started on him. The ultimate disgrace I tell ya.

I'd read the comic too :laugh:

Anyway ssbm_master, I will have your copy of Smash with me on Saturday.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
dude me 2
grav i dont even care if ur driving

id read it 2
maybe another one on WHY its a disgrace to lose to grav
or make a whole series
The Stupid Tales of Oklahoma Smashers

Gravity

Smash Ace
alright then ssbm_master, samus ditto. im upping it to 2$ if you want to go that high.

i must warn you though, my samus is really bad....its even more of an ultimate disgrace to lose to my samus...

and no, ill be driving. ill still take you both if you still want to come, even after both those poorly hidden attacks on my driving skills.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Grav, I dont think those attacks were hidden, they were like...well Ill let Emeral say "BAM", In your FACE.

Shade_

Smash Ace
its Kuni, KUNI!!!!!!!!!! Keven sucks as a name, and I will look down upon you even more than if you banned FD against me if you call me taht shamefull, disgrace, of a pitifull, crapy, messed up, damtastic, lame, low, terrible, most dishonerable, excuse for a name.

*cough....don't *caugh .....do it *cough...... ssbm master *cough..... its a *cough... trap

Top Bottom