• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
whats up OKLAHOMA i am deeply sorry about the noobs that tricked all of us into thinking they were holding a real tourny in wichita to make up for this me and a friend will be renting a $200 venue and advertising at eb games and gamestop to hook us up with a REAL awesome tourny tthat will be worth the drive and we will be shooting to get darkrain and his crew and more out of towners at this one

nov 11
wichita must and will redeem itsself

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=86610

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Fo sho Ill goto that one. Ill be more than glad to OWN your *** in a fair match. The tourny match we played was gay, Ill admit that, ****, I felt bad, man that was gay.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Lol you bragged about taht mach pretty long for now saying it was a bad match roster lol.

But if power rankings are what everyone wants then so be it. Gt, I am a half decent marth player that wouldn't mind teaming with you out side of some serious team battles, for fun if your itching for teams and don't have a partner then I don't mind, at serious things though I will have to team with either Kosmos zinth or grave though, we all work pretty well together, and seem to be able to merge with our tem mates playing style, So,

Kos mos, Zinth, grave, whats your plan for teaming from now on, want to switch every tourny, out side for MLGs though Me and Kos mos will probably the better choice though, but if he wants to team with someone else I won't stop him.

Anyway, my Marth and Fox, are getting better, hopefully I won't let them down when we go to the power rankings and pull through as far as we can.

thanks for the info Attack, nov eh, alright I will try be there.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
haha, i wouldn't underestimate those lvl 9 computers, zinth and grav.

tgm, not only did i say i had a proposition, but i also said the circumstances under which i would reveal that proposition. We have 3 pages now of hazygoose holding a tourny. Now let me know if you're coming to it, and if so, i will tell you that proposition.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
haha, i wouldn't underestimate those lvl 9 computers, zinth and grav.

tgm, not only did i say i had a proposition, but i also said the circumstances under which i would reveal that proposition. We have 3 pages now of hazygoose holding a tourny. Now let me know if you're coming to it, and if so, i will tell you that proposition.

ahahahahhahahahahha hes holding a tournie? OHSNAPY2? yea when is the date and venue and ill see if i can bring some peeps with me and maybe me and u can set something up. be ready for my marvelous marth.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i don't understand why you laugh...like you're a witty or humourous person...

anyway, yes, i'm holding the power ranking tourny this weekend.
ohsnap2 will be in december, i will be doing...basically a lot of stuff again.
i will probably host it all because i think i can get my school to let us use a basketball gym. much larger than the sooner room at the ou student union.

aaaanyway...

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
i don't understand why you laugh...like you're a witty or humourous person...
Lol :laugh:

Hey, I just realized, if we use your school's gym it'll probably be free, and thus more prize money! :colorful:

OHSNAP2 is gonna be the **** dude. Apparently Pay$ is getting DieSuperFly to come, and them maybe he can get the rest of DBR to come.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
10 bucks to enter singles, 20 for each team, probably.

and how the hell does paemon convince alex to come to oklahoma!?
who knows, though, with the right publicity we can make OHSNAP in the south what FC is in the midwest and OC is on the west coast.

how awesome would that be?

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
10 bucks to enter singles, 20 for each team, probably.

and how the hell does paemon convince alex to come to oklahoma!?
who knows, though, with the right publicity we can make OHSNAP in the south what FC is in the midwest and OC is on the west coast.

how awesome would that be?
Dude, that would be the ****...

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Lol :laugh:

Hey, I just realized, if we use your school's gym it'll probably be free, and thus more prize money! :colorful:

OHSNAP2 is gonna be the **** dude. Apparently Pay$ is getting DieSuperFly to come, and them maybe he can get the rest of DBR to come.
Haha, Pay$ was talkin to him and DSF said hed come. South Paw is going to be hosting it, he is tight (think good friends) with DBR and alot of other people.

All I have to say is...

BRING IT ON.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Yeah, come to think if it, it'd be best if South_Paw hosts it, cause he is known and is an actual tournament director with prior tourney hosting experience (Graveyard Phoenix, which DBR attended).

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
yeah, i don't really care as long as it happens. i'll still do brackets, if that's cool...and i need to contact south paw to see if i should get my school to let us do it, or if he has other ideas.

p.s.- watching Fonz play has made me pick up peach...and drop CFalc completely.
he's still my favorite character, i just don't feel like playing with him :p

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
that's why i like being me, i don't have to worry about anything except showing up. it's an awesome feeling, let me tell you.

haha zinth, i still don't know how i won that.

tgm, i challenge you to a guitar off. you name the song i'll learn, i'll name the song you'll learn, whoever knows more of their song by ohsnap 2, get's to be known as the other's ***** the whole time and has to wear a leash for the entire duration of ohsnap2. This is a bet beyond money. Your pride is at stake in this one.

Heathq

Smash Apprentice
OH NOES! My driver has abandoned me saturday. I think I still might make it though. Gas is down and as far as i can tell from mapquest reno's house is on the close side of norman. So yeah I'll be the only one representing Seminole county I think....

Edit: Super wave dash is hard to do.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
heh, so if derrick's not going, vegafuse, i think you get andy or zinth or something. :\

we'll see how things work out. we'll work out the kinks in crews when everyone gets there.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Aw man, I wanted to fight Derrick, I heard that he had gotten good. Oh well, Vegafuse should be even better ;)

Reno, we need to do my Pikachu vs. your Yoshi.

Lol Shanx, I think I was Ganondorf that fight. I don't even really remember what happened, but still... lol.

Is South_Paw going to the fest on Saturday?

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
that's why i like being me, i don't have to worry about anything except showing up. it's an awesome feeling, let me tell you.

haha zinth, i still don't know how i won that.

tgm, i challenge you to a guitar off. you name the song i'll learn, i'll name the song you'll learn, whoever knows more of their song by ohsnap 2, get's to be known as the other's ***** the whole time and has to wear a leash for the entire duration of ohsnap2. This is a bet beyond money. Your pride is at stake in this one.
i suggest hangar 18 by megadeth
im evil
that or beast and the harlot

ill come on saturday with my newly aquired ability to play stairway to heaven intro

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Shanx owns and can play a real guitar very well. I dunno man, I like the fan song. I wanna buy their album, Id be more than willing to pay for that.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
I own a real green acoustic guitar. Top that, *****es. And even if you can top that... I have others :p
1 electric hondo custom bass, 1 double bass drumset, 1 gibson epiphone les paul special electric guitar, and 1 white acoustic bently guitar.

and my dad has
A bass violin, acoustic bass, electric 5 string bass, electric fretless bass, 5 various electric guitars, 2 acoustic electric (one is a mockingbird, the other ive forgotten), a banjo (im serious its in his closet) and i could go on and on...

my sister has 2 acoustics (one of which is supposed to be both of ours), and a fender stratocaster

how about that!
my relatives are all music junkies
and then trogdor comes in the NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGHHHHHHHHHT!!!!!!!!!
*lighter is being held up*

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
About Saturday...........

I really doubt I'll be making it this time fellas. I'm going to be pretty busy for a while, so I can get back to where I left off in college next year. I should be back not too long, so you guys better take care of the OOSers and rep OK.

Brandon and Marc: Dunno if you guys are already taking off or not, but I'll hit you up soon.

Heath and Derrick: Be sure to let me know when you two are back in town.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
well, forget families. i am poor, but i spend about 90% of my free money on musical stuff, so i have:

1994 alvarez electric guitar- (about)350
2000 alvarez electric bass guitar- 800
1985 fender acoustic guitar- (about)650
keyboard amplifier, peavey- 250
practice guitar amp, peavey- 300
peavey PA system- 300
2 300 watt PA floor amps- 300
1 regular microphone, 1 high performance- 180
3 microphone stands and mic chords- 60

and then i have various picks(but, i have gold ones, and ones from 1960 sets, so it's actually like 50 bucks worth of picks, but oh well), and straps, and chords, wires, whatever, but nothing too important to list. i have about 540 bucks saved up, i need 750 for the bass cabinet plus amp head i want. then i have all the vocal and bass equipment i need.
practice guitar amp is just fine because i play bass more seriously, but i do love playing guitar every now and again. shanx, i want to hear you play. have you heard scud play? he's really good, trained in classical guitar.

noooo. sucks vegafuse can't make it. well, i guess we'll have to rework crews :p and we know vegafuse is basically a pwnmaster so we'll have to include the fact that vegafuse is unranked in the power rankings, but still here and strong. then as he owns us in tournaments, he'll get his glory :p

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Im so disappointed.
I need to find a GOOD tattoo artist that does illegal tattoos. I cant wait 2 more years, I want that ***** now.

GT, What kind of drumset is it?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
we'll just redo picks when everyone gets there. we'll pick captains, and have them secretly go work out who gets who. or we can draw out of a hat, who gets second captain across from kos-mos. i dunno, we'll figure it out, though. :)

heath- i'll finish your siggy tomorrow, it's looking badass.

Gravity

Smash Ace
rasta, its called....parental consent! omg! but yeah, i think you can do it legally with parental consent. atleast in texas.

and man...vegafuse....pwnmaster.

Shade_

Smash Ace
I vote Zinth for second captain.

And vega, good luck in college, you were the first real opponent I ever had ever since the I played smash, I'll make sure we get OK noticed as more than a knock of state, though me and everyone else arn't the best we can sure as hell get there, so when you get back be ready for a totally new OK smash crew.

take care.

Top Bottom