• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
GT, What kind of drumset is it?
Remo double bass set
and hazy we all have the generic wires, amps, mics, and keyboards

my dad has his mockingbird hooked up to a guitar synth on his computer
makes the note he plays on guitar come outta the spekers like one of th 1000s o sounds he has

its shweet

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
who knows, though, with the right publicity we can make OHSNAP in the south what FC is in the midwest and OC is on the west coast.

how awesome would that be?

um no. my tournament(HOST) brought 73 people...........if anything it will be the "OC" of the south....AHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHA

but december is OHSNAPY2? ill be there.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
really?!!??!?! thanks im so glad you guys are happy for me. AHAHAHAHAHA

oh by the way im gonna make a combo vid.......not the TGm combo thing but i real vid......so be ready for that.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, wait wait, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kudos rasta, we need to jam soon. I thought of some cool riffs that you need to make a drum part to.

hazygoose, you'll hear me play saturday. I can play alot of stuff by system of a down, and then there's some stuff that i made up myself. i play a little classical too. I want to hear scud play though.

so, tgm, about that proposition...

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
a guitar off. you name the song i learn and i name the song you learn. victory and defeat conditions will be decided before ohsnap.
guitar off? WAHAHAHAHAH!?!?!?!?!??! i dont even know how to hold the d@mn thing right. so f-that. lol if u wanna challenge me to something WE both CAN do....i accept!

AHAHAHAHWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

sup

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
guitar off? WAHAHAHAHAH!?!?!?!?!??! i dont even know how to hold the d@mn thing right. so f-that. lol if u wanna challenge me to something WE both CAN do....i accept!

AHAHAHAHWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

sup
*sniff sniff* i smell a *****.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
haha, lee is an awesome song, GT.

shanx: SOAD kicks ***. the only song i ever learned it "suggestions", because of how easy it is :p forgot how to play it by now, i think i only remember 10 songs on guitar, since i play bass now. hmm. i must learn more again...

i think HOST is the...not OC of the south! ooooh. take that.
in real news, i don't know who IS coming this saturday, but i hope it's a lot of you. i took a lot of time cleaning the house, dammit.

oh, and i tried playing with peach...but i can't give up my CFalc loyalty. sorry, chris :(
peach is still cool in my book, but CFalc has been with me in the best and worst of times.

edit: ummm...****. well, my controller is broken. so, i own 5 gamecube controllers, none of them work right. wtf. i'm hoping to buy one by saturday, or i am "teh fu<ked"

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I vote Zinth for second captain.
Yay :)

um no. my tournament(HOST) brought 73 people...........if anything it will be the "OC" of the south....AHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHA
I think WTYM2 got like 90-something people :p

hey zinth when can u get me my game back? i really need to practice.
Ah I keep forgetting to mention it to my parents :( I WILL mention it tonight though.

We all need a comboe vid lol.
My combo video will kick ***. Not only will it do that, but it'll take names as well.

Reno, have you seen the Falcon combo vid "Isai, Are You Watching?" by Tapion? It's really good :eek:

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
SWD is easy, I think I was talking to reno when I did it for my first time. By my 5 attempt I was able to do it all the time! But samus is a projectile ***** so I dont play her, so learning the SWD was a waste of time.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
suggestions is an awesome song. I really like playing the song "science" at the moment.

swd? waveshine? what about the tgm combo? that's sooooooooooo hard to do! Now GET back to your own thread.

so far all i can think of is a weightlifting competition if you're up to it.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Haha wow all sort of competitions going on between you guys huh lol,

Any way I will be at the power rankings but I won't be participating,......"lack of monet" so I will just be playing there for fun.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
it doesn't cost any money shade...neither do the mini tournies.
the only things costing money will, naturally, be MMs
if you're saying you don't have money for pizza and drinks...
well, bring snacks,
and we'll let you eat pizza anyway :)

heath:

http://photos-368.facebook.com/ip002/v51/75/112/1444770029/n1444770029_30021368_4057.jpg

tada. +rep?
if you want me to change anything(especially fonts, i just went with whatever on those), just tell me, and i'll redo it.
oh, and again, +rep?

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
The mini tournies cost money? I thought that they were free too. But hey, either way is fine with me, heh heh heh...

EDIT: Oh, just saw Reno's post, nvm then. We do need to have more local tournies that do cost money though...

Anyway, since Pablo won't be there, I guess that I'll be teaming with KOS-MOS and Shade will be teaming with Gravity.

Also, Shade has voted me for second captain, so Zinth ftw?

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
The mini tournies cost money? I thought that they were free too. But hey, either way is fine with me, heh heh heh...
HIS HEAD GONNA SPLODE MOMMY!!
lol invader zim, good times

well i hav a good $20 to lose
i was kinda hopin to get sum money towards final fantasy 3 ds
its gonna be a kool game

and haze on mine put the name Gt
GT is a acronym
my name is just Gt (Jee-Tee)
That or Terios

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
shade....play....for fun? lol, but seriously. I'm lookin forward to this saturday. This week has gone so slow because of anticipation.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
k, Gt(i spelled it right!), your sig is next.

anyone else(zinth, shade, rasta, pablo, etc) want one?
i'm going to redo po's after Gts unless someone else wants one first. so yeah...

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I like my sig. Besides, I'm too much of a "do-it-yourself" kind of guy to use anything other than my own creation :p

Wow, yesterday was Ken's birthday.

I've gotten a **** load better since OHSNAP1.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
you suuuuure zinth? mine are badass for never doing them since a month ago!
fine then. be that way :p

i was going to buy photoshop 9...until i found out it was 650 bucks.
who the **** can afford this ****ing ****!?!

Gravity

Smash Ace
all this talk about swd and waveshining! harumph! both are chumps change(even though i cant swd consistenetly and iv enever tried waveshining), compared to the Windmill of FURY!

yeah, i had to say that again....

and uh im interested in a sig hazy but i dont know what yet, so as soon as i come up with an idea ill let you know....something involving samus, and uh stuff tahts cool

also does anyone have software, or know of software, so i can make a gif of a video on youtube?and if not, just a gif making software in general?

Top Bottom