• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
We'll probably have Denti/Infinity/Pwii/Trela/Gnes
It's likely any 3 of those will be there(Denti already confirmed)

Unless you're a national winning top player I can't garunteed you first :(

DualCats

Smash Ace
Who wants to come to church with me this sunday? All you gayqueer faggots need some Jesus.

NitH

Smash Cadet
What up guys, I just moved to Okc and I'm trying to find a smash community. I was jw if the Okc area has a facebook page for smash. But if there's any tourneys or get togethers let me kno ...I play melee and project m. Hit me up

DualCats

Smash Ace
What up guys, I just moved to Okc and I'm trying to find a smash community. I was jw if the Okc area has a facebook page for smash. But if there's any tourneys or get togethers let me kno ...I play melee and project m. Hit me up

Hey there! Oklahoma melee is unfortunately pretty dead lately but we still have smashfests occasionally. Most smash tends to occur in Norman but there are a few OKC players; most of them haven't seen this board since 2012 or earlier.

We do have a facebook group, though.

DualCats

Smash Ace
You're gone and I temporarily thought Outlaw lived in the city for some reason even though I know exactly how to get to his house and I am extremely stoned have never once in my life done anything illegal.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I was about to post something about how the new smash layout killed the smash scene.

Joke was ruined by NitH.

Time to now ruin everyone else's day by not being Christian and homosexual.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
It gets better.

Got a job with a car dealership. I should start work in a couple of days. Maybe I can be more active now that I have a source of funds.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
We about to buy a sailing boat so Karl and I can get gay married in international waters with Andy as our facilitator.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Tanner, come visit us during our gay honey moon.

You can be our sexy captain. Captain D.P. Holladay.

Top Bottom