• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
I thought we were going to talk about BBWs :_ Or at least my obsession with them, because that is an actual thing

I'd like to go to Evo, but it really depends on where I am and how much money I have then.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Fennekin used Teeter Dance? ExtremeSpeed? Agility? Screech?

I was thinking that before I saw the comments.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Just a reminder for anyone who is interested, Halo 4 tournament tomorrow at the OU student union 3rd floor 4:30, 5 dollar entry! Bringing your own controllers is much appreciated!

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Very much obliged, sir <this is where a hit-tip smiley would go>. I was going to give my critique on each of those pieces, since I am an avid connoisseur of BBW media, but perhaps that wouldn't be the best savoir faire (something tells me that isn't the best way to place "savoir faire" in a sentence).

Also, now we can "like" posts on here. HA!

DualCats

Smash Ace
Liking posts is gay. Bryan, I know you're home, let's play the maylay.

edit: I can't like my own posts? Ultra-gay.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
GONNA GO TO BIG OLD KARL"S HOUSE TOMORROW EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD COME ALONG.

Bring protection.

[edit]

Oh my God. So I was just watching an SC2 show (which sucks), and I totally though this dude was Forest reincarnated playing sc2: http://www.twitch.tv/itmejp (moonglade)

DualCats

Smash Ace
I am the darkness and the whiteness,
The Alaskan forest and the cage of the wilderness.
I am forever within this life a fixture of winter.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
My little brother got accepted to OU. If I can get a job in town, he'll be moving in with me at my apartment.

That should be fun.

Top Bottom