• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

DualCats

Smash Ace
But I glory hogged an entire hot n spicy from him. Come to think of it, though; it was actually a McDouble. The dirtiest sex move of all.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
dis 1 time i wuz wit dis gurl at a party. we wuz vibin and chillin naw mean, then da crazy ***** be like "ever given a gurl a crunchwrap supreme?" bounced right away, dawg. bounced right away.

xXout_lawXx

Smash Cadet
dis 1 time i wuz wit dis gurl at a party. we wuz vibin and chillin naw mean, then da crazy ***** be like "ever given a gurl a crunchwrap supreme?" bounced right away, dawg. bounced right away.
Faaaaaa sho.

Oh, and all ye norman fellows should come up to edmond to smash with me. Since Hazy is MIA, I have no one to smash with. I am getting lonely and I fear rusty. Plus, I wanna go to a tourny soon and I am considering go to vegas for Evo.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
But I glory hogged an entire hot n spicy from him. Come to think of it, though; it was actually a McDouble. The dirtiest sex move of all.
I think that's just plain old hogging. I don't know. I guess it depends on how high pork rinded you all were.

xXout_lawXx

Smash Cadet
Oh, and why the hell is wobbling allowed for the tourny taking place in Houston? I have a qualm or two against that.

I can't make it anyways though. I have a teaching conference to go to that day.

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
For those interested, I just found out about a tourney, tomorrow @ 6P.M. In couch café.

...Probably won't be too big due to last minute hanging of fliers.
But, letting you guys know as promised. ;)

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Haven't practiced brawl in almost half a year now tbh.
Hopefully, the tourney tomorrow has warm ups.

Edit: Upon closer inspection, I realize that this is a doubles tourney.
Even better :)

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
duh *** is goin on here in the oklahoma thread? you guys are talkin about hoggin food and smashing on Wed. its as if... melee is actually happening... no one talks to me anymore :-/ ill be living in norman soon btw.
as if distance was ever an issue for me but maybe it will allow me to start playing again. a few people outside the smashboards scene have hit me up but ive been too busy. if something goes down Wed. someone text me and lemme know. ill do my best to show.

Frisbie

Smash Journeyman
Melee tournament in Houston, Texas if anyone is interested. Videos from the last one are in my signature. Some players from Mexico are expected to show, and we're working on getting ahold of Javi
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=330217
So does anyone know for sure if they can go to this? Some of you guys sounded pretty interested. Four players from Mexico have been confirmed, with more who want to go. DoH, Mojo, Arc, and people from all across Texas will be there, and Louisiana is interested as well. If you can go, post in the tournament thread to hype **** up, also post if you need housing. Main reason I'm bringing this up now is so that housing can be figured out as soon as possible. Hope to see some of you guys there!

DualCats

Smash Ace
So does anyone know for sure if they can go to this? Some of you guys sounded pretty interested. Four players from Mexico have been confirmed, with more who want to go. DoH, Mojo, Arc, and people from all across Texas will be there, and Louisiana is interested as well. If you can go, post in the tournament thread to hype **** up, also post if you need housing. Main reason I'm bringing this up now is so that housing can be figured out as soon as possible. Hope to see some of you guys there!
Yo, let's all go to this.

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
That moment when your partner SD's all 3 stocks within the first minute of a match...

Ah well, got a chance to kick butt in the Free Play~

Frisbie

Smash Journeyman
Yo, let's all go to this.
Assemble the troops! I really want to play Oklahoma, I've never played you guys before. It seemed like people wanted to go when I first posted this, but they weren't sure if they could make it. I hope you and all of them can make it!

Top Bottom