• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Prepare a road paved with gold and lilacs as I arrive on the backs of eunuchs and Russian, aristocratic women.

What time sounds good?

DualCats

Smash Ace
I don't have tuesday off anymore. >.< Someone called in or something. But I think I'm going to get this wednesday off instead.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Hey, hey, hey, I know that Andy has to go visit his dad tomorrow so he's probably a no go on Wednesday this week. :/

Maybe a mass gathering isn't possible until next week? But don't you leave next week Alex?

[call in sick Karl, say you have da flu]

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
well i'm down to chill today we just can't play in edmond. you guys should just do something in norman today since everyone's free and i'll try my best to get there.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Wait, so what does that mean?

Smashfest at Norman?

And Chris, if you see this, we gotta play some AE.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Well outlaw hit me up and was like where is everyone lol. So if anyone still wants to come up go for it. Post here or hit me up for directions if you don't know where to go

:phone:

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Ya, it's straight dude.

Thing is though because of my LSAT planning schedule, I can only have one day free a week so . . . Alex, when are you leaving again? Is it the 21st or the 28th?

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Hazgoose is being particularly hazy with the details.

Tons of OU students in this thread. Like fifty or something. I hear there's even a TA.

:phone:

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
No kidding?
Gotta say, that's surprising haha.
Well, I was kidding about there being as many as fifty, but there is a good handful... that is, there was before people started graduating. Now I think it's just Chozo, a few other people, and myself (I'm the TA). There are plenty of other people who live in or around Norman, though (including my three roommates).

Pablo, you should hit up Cactuarz sometime for LoL, or vice-versa.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
I'll be looking forward to your return in summer, Alex. Sorry I couldn't show up to more Melee events, though I'm glad we all got to go to Dallas at the very least where you made it outta pools.

Xiroey now-a-days I usually just tag along wherever Kos-mos or Po Pimpus goes (*sigh*... I used to be my own real contender), so I'm not really up to speed concerning Oklahoma's smash scene outside of this thread. But I honestly think Oklahoma has a decent amount of good and willing players that are simply waiting for more local events to be organized.

I'll try out Dota2 whenever it's f2p, for now its LoL time
Who are all the LoL players here? I'm trying to get Chris, Brandon, and Matt into it, it's addicting :p

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i'm rolling a new lol account at lvl 1, i'll add you pablo. also i have an extra copy of dota 2 if you want it - just add hazygoose to steam and i'll send you the gift.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Dude, Smashboards should have the character icons for every color of every character. So that way my profile can be more Zinthtastic.

Top Bottom