• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
>_>

SO I talked to m2k and asked how much money he got, and he said 2000 lols

Apparently he was supposed to make 2500 but 500 was jacked out so he can get a 360?

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Ok, so I think that I'm going to have my very late birthday party (read: Smashfest) nest Friday instead of this one. Everyone is invited (especially Yawara and Dr. Drew), so post if you want to go and I will PM you my address and the details when they become available.

Also, I probably will go to the tournament, but I also must go to the MGC one, since I'm probably going to meet up with one of my girls there. If the last LAN center-promoting Brawl tournament was any indication, however, it will hopefully last only a few hours at most.

Gravity

Smash Ace
Ok, so I think that I'm going to have my very late birthday party (read: Smashfest) nest Friday instead of this one. Everyone is invited (especially Yawara and Dr. Drew), so post if you want to go and I will PM you my address and the details when they become available.

Also, I probably will go to the tournament, but I also must go to the MGC one, since I'm probably going to meet up with one of my girls there. If the last LAN center-promoting Brawl tournament was any indication, however, it will hopefully last only a few hours at most.
bryan: the pimp.

anyway, i probably can make it for a bit, but i probably wont stay far into the night/morning.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
FFIV DS is freaking awesome. I still hope that they'll make FFVI DS, though, as that would be the FF to end all FFs.
I'm getting the feeling you just want to see chibi Kefka
So, saturday huh? If I can fetch a ride with someone I might be able to go.
As for bryans boithday, I need to check my schedule.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Holy ****, I just realized what day it is and how close I am to coming back to OK.

It's like 2 weeks or something.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
lol

I call the dude Nihonjin, but yeah, he should have definitely been on there.

The hell's hazygoose? PICK A NAME ALREADY

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
lol

I call the dude Nihonjin, but yeah, he should have definitely been on there.

The hell's hazygoose? PICK A NAME ALREADY
nihonjin is his forum name, amsah is his handle
but yeah, hazy or hazygoose. always has been since you got here. except for the dove phase. i still occasionally use it as a tag along with meow.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
lol it's OK I GUESS. So they pushed the date out for when I move to my apartment to august 12th. bummer. Oh wellz.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
You just wanted to see if I was still reading the OK thread didn't you?
Oh, I knew that you were still reading the OK thread. So are you coming or not :p

bryan: the pimp.
:pimp:

I'm getting the feeling you just want to see chibi Kefka
Eff chibi stuff. And besides, the DS games are moving away from the chibi style, as the figures are more proportional and the chicks have boobs, and FFVI is a lot darker stylistically than FFIV. Kefka is probably a significant portion of why I want FFVI DS though, because really, how awesome would it be to have voice-acting for Kefka? That and the entire game itself is just so epic, and cinematic voice-acting and CG cutscenes would just blow everything out of the water. And I want another iteration of Dancing Mad, even if the instruments are just slightly different. If they're smart, though, they'll make FFV DS and FFVI DS.

Holy ****, I just realized what day it is and how close I am to coming back to OK.

It's like 2 weeks or something.
We need to Melee when you're staying with Andy, and then when you're not staying with Andy, and then at OU.

And FFIV DS is freaking amazing.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yeah dude, let's do that. And I'm actually thinking of playing Brawl once in a while just so I can justify the existence of my WII >_>

Shade_

Smash Ace
Then you can brawl with my yowara! I wont spam much lol. I save that type of fun for tournys, except in melee since its less effective there.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
stfu alex, i mess up once and that's what i get =P

and yawara ive hung out with you for like two days, lol, you're not OG enough to make it on all of my lists ;-)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
lol yeah I kinda figured. We gotta hit it up some time again though if it's at all possible . . .

And GJ Kuni? lol

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
I'm totally up to listening to another iteration of Dancing Mad in andy's car
Brawl and Melee...
I think it doesn't matter which one it is, but all of us want to be better at one or both of them.
So...
Who wants to give me a ride to the MGC in Yukon tomorrow?
Or the other tourney in like Tulsa?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
stfu alex, i mess up once and that's what i get =P

and yawara ive hung out with you for like two days, lol, you're not OG enough to make it on all of my lists ;-)
you mess up twice by not putting me in the OK category :(
nights of taco bell and falco uptilts for nothing. QQ

Then you can brawl with my yowara.
that sounds like a euphamism...
"hey baby...how'd you like to brawl with my yawara?

Scud

Smash Apprentice
wtf at kuni and YOWARA again? I think I meant to say kevin.

Coty?!
Drew can't come to your party, he is too much of a busy body with me, and i mean that in the most literal way possible.

Gravity

Smash Ace
speaking of OG, who all remembers this:

those were the days.

anyone else miss kevins atrocious command of the english language?

also, ive been thinking, all my infractions are expired. . .i should probably do something to get me some points, something creative though.

maybe "Conspiring against forum leaders" is enough to do that. . .i guess ill find out

South_Paw

Smash Ace
that's a good point.

where is are those pix?

yeah, i forgot alex and brett on my list. for some reason the norman people didn't click into the memories at the appropriate time. none of you mentioned me though either so eff you too lol

EDIT: and ill be back someday yawara, i just dunno when

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Looking at that pic... where was I that day? Probably working...

BABAC has the San Antonio pics, if he ever reads this post, he needs to post those bad boys. Also, I still have the vids from Brett's, its just a matter of me finding time/not being lazy enough to get them up. They're already saved to my hard drive, so its really just how fast I can compress/upload.

Also, anyone else miss Andy's poofy red white man's 'fro? I do.

One more thing: Po<3 South_Paw for putting me in his list... However pro I am not, misfire kills nonwithstanding. I may have never gone far in many tourneys, but hey, I'm still the most gangsta Luigi in da souf...

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
hey everyone sry i havent been in after my random but informing somewhat reply. ive been busy. but ill be down there for a wk the 1st - 10th of august. is anybody holding anything...? cuz if not i just might have to

Gravity

Smash Ace
I forgot who took the picture, so theres one more person there.

also, as im too lazy to go get a haircut, im growing another poofy red white man's fro.

anyway, i havent herad from or of babac in a long *** time. maybe hell show up to this mgc tihng, but im not gonna go.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
hey coty, i said i just mentioned players who influenced my style. not people who ripped through the rest of OK with me in crew battles <3

and po, i went ape**** as luigi in your name the other day: almost came back in a teams match when i had 1 stock and brett/chris were sharing 6. i lost the match when brett and i both had 80% and i got knee'd :( but...almost epic comeback.

Top Bottom