• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
I came up with this today while working, it's corny and dry but you guys are my outlet tonight. What do Marth and a Pizza delivery driver have in common? Wait for it, wait for it...They both want good tips. Yep, ah...slow night it was.
:laugh:

It's funny because I am a pizza driver so I know it's true.

OH, the possiblilities of a better Luigi...
Give him a Mr. L costume and he's already better, hehehe.

Gravity

Smash Ace
if you **** out the **** 'knee' like that, that **t** is very sexual.
ooh look whos talking now.

look whos thinking with portals.

also, good job so far, im thinking we can get about 100 posts a day, so 1000 posts in 10 days...well be at our former glory in a mere THREE MONTHS.

thats before brawl comes out folks. lets get cracking.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
So . . .

Who wants to do a random character money match next time we meet? >_> I'm kinda bored so in order to bring in a bit more fun, I kinda want to do a random character battle, best of 3 and you can't unselect once you've gone random.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
I so just listened to the whole video andy just posted. It was pretty entertaining...or annoying....or erotic..not for sure. I don't think this friday, but hopefully next friday I will hold another smashfest : ). Kuni, are you coming this saturday? Yawara, we should play some in the meantime.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
@ Brett, I'm always free on Thursday man. Just call me, and I'd probably be more than willing to play.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
So . . .

Who wants to do a random character money match next time we meet? >_> I'm kinda bored so in order to bring in a bit more fun, I kinda want to do a random character battle, best of 3 and you can't unselect once you've gone random.
I'll take you up on that, loser pays for winner's share of pizza. Brett be hustlin'.

Anyone here plays Bleach: The Blade of Fate?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
HA Pablo! You best bring your money this time. <.<

Why do I have this gut feeling that I'm gonna get beat by mad mindgames?

Gravity

Smash Ace
ill do it for 1 dollar. how about random stock too? well have to find a random number generator or something.

uh...hm.

i guess theres nothing else to say. except that granola bars are the ****.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
So I'm sitting here waiting for a burger . . .

Anyone want to play smash on Friday!??!?!?!!?!??!

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
At the hotel I stayed at for MGC I spent over an hour waiting for a meal I ordered. I wish that I had known it would have taken so long, otherwise I would have just played Smash :ohwell:

Time inefficiency ftl.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Andy I don't know if anyone else is gonna participate in this SPAM-fest...
We need to get pay$ and his multiple selves back here.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
LOL. Bryan, that does seem like something Andy would say.

Hey, I finished editing my post in the Power Ranking thread. You guys*especially Babac* need to read it. I think I covered everyone I could pretty well.

Oh, yeah... SPAM!!!

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Hmm I was thinking about a Smashfest at my house Friday...but I'm not for sure. What dos peoples thinks?

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, you're still in it. I wouldn't kick you out like that! ;) And do you want our crew sig url thingy?.
Well, I have ava's & signatures turned off on smashboards... But what the hey, I wouldn't mind sporting it until I decide to make a brawl sig.

Brett, if you decide to host un fiesta de smashy, I'll try to be there. (Someone PLZ bring PS2 w/ GGAC/3S!) As usual, I'll need to hitch a ride, but I s'pose it's nothing Hamilton can't fix.

Oh man, Dedede!

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Lol, that has got to be the most awkward moon jump I've ever seen.

Dedede looks like he'll be pretty fun to play, I'm glad they added him.

Lol Shade, you uncultured boar :p And Dedede's "graphics" are actually pretty good; don't you see the detail on the lining of his robe?

Anyway, I don't think I'd be able to make a Smashfest this Friday, cause I've got stuff to do.

And for my next trick...

Shade_

Smash Ace
Hmm, i guess i mean, i hate how he looks like a toy that a 7 year old would get in a happy meal. It looks too dorky in my opinion. But what ever.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, i guess i mean, i hate how he looks like a toy that a 7 year old would get in a happy meal. It looks too dorky in my opinion. But what ever.
What are you expecting him too look like?
A real PEN-GUN in a robe?
That wouldn't look cool at all, not even better than he looks now.
IT'S SUPPOSED TO LOOK DORKY IT'S A KIRBY CHARACTER!

Top Bottom