• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Shade_

Smash Ace
Wow nice deal.

But Zinth and I need to practice our team work some more, I would also like to practice with fuse and gravity, for possibilities or someone challenging me to teams when Zinth isnt around.

Hey Zinth your parents are taking us to the tourny right?

And KOS-MOS, just try and go ahead and do your mind game on the comp, they wont react but the human will, the difference shouldn't bother you to the point you don't know what to do.

And a trick against samus is when she shoots missles at you, instead of dodging or doing anything else, just do the full jump and then shoot them with a laser, every time.

My theory for Fox and Falco, "When in doubt, run away and shoot lasers." lol, well it works.

Vodot

Smash Apprentice
my tactic against falco- scream at the person holding the controller. now THAT's a mindgame :p

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Uhm, I'm not sure at this point whether my parents would be able to take us down there or not. The only thing that might keep one of them from doing so is that we wouldn't be able to afford the drive, that and there's a wedding that weekend I believe.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Holy omg, are you serious, what a most inconvienient wedding day, And we can help pay for gas if thats the problem.

Vodot

Smash Apprentice
does anyone know anything about contest entry fees and staying arrangements(is everyone going to mlg expected to find a hotel, because that would seem ridiculous is they didnt rent one out)? i've never been to an mlg tourny before, so i don't know how these things work. if anyone knows or has an mlg link, it would be greatly appreciated :)

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
could everyone pm me their phone numbers so i can go to mlg? that would be swell.

Vodot

Smash Apprentice
aaaand since registration is allowed at the door should i just do that?

and crap! the cutoff for rooms in the local hotel was may 1st :\

so i guess i'll try to find something else. hmm. who knows. hopefully i'm still going, depends on transportation and shelter.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Just order it online, it will probably save time. Also, shanx, why do your parents need everybody's number?

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Alex you don't need to double post to gain posts so you won't be a noob any more :p. I am not for sure if I can go to the tourney :-/.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
scud, try to go if you can. You are too good NOT to go.

the reason i need the phone numbers is because my mom is extremely nosy, and she wants to know who all is going, basically just who's driving.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Hopefully this wedding won't keep me from going =\ It's always those **** relatives you don't know that die or get married at just the wrong time. It's never your favorite uncle or your cousin, it's always the people you don't know at all. Wtf is with that? Anyway, if I end up not being able to go I'll cry... maybe <_< But seriously, that'd suck ***.

Also, I've got some videos online, they're at my FileFront. Check it out!

Shade_

Smash Ace
Haha, well I hope that everyone that once to go can, come on this is one of the closest out of state tournys ever.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Hmm, Shade, do you think that your parents might be able to give me a ride there? I don't know if my parents would be able to take us, but I could probably go if one of your parents was taking us.

Also, everything I put online now will be on my FileFront. I've still got some more to go, like a Scud vs. KOS-MOS fight I just looked over that was good.

I can't wait until the next Smash gathering, I want to record more :D FileFront gives me unlimited storage space, so there's no limit to how much we can put online!

Shade_

Smash Ace
My parents said more than likely then they will take me and I am pretty sure you could go with us.

My comp says it dosnt recognize the file type you used for the movies, so I cant watch them.

Vodot

Smash Apprentice
i'm pretty sure i can't go either :(
i have the time. in the end it's just too much cash. :(

good luck guys, and if you still want to play me just to practice techniques on or generally practice, i'll still hook up with anyone who wants to smash before mlg. OK represent!

Shade_

Smash Ace
Alright then don't worry I will make sure we don't make a fool of ourselfs, and I am glad you still want to participate in the smashfests.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Man, I just got beat in a money match, that guy had to be cheap and used sheik. I guess I did good for going up against a sheik, it really came down to the last hit, we both had 120++ damage. Anyway, are you able to come over friday Shade? KOSMOS has to work so he wont be over for too long if at all. I think we all should practice as much as we can, Im trying to get the guy that beat me over on here too because he says he is the best smasher in OK, yet doesnt know how to wavedash or lcancel. He is still pretty good with out those, its all his mind games. Also, any character he uses with and projectiles, he just spams them up, like Falco and Samus.
Im stoked for MLG Dallas, I got alot of practicing to do, need to work on my mind games. Im also starting to play with Ice Climbers, I just gotta get the hang of desyncing, then I will be good to go.

Vodot

Smash Apprentice
i can desync ice climbers, and i love chain grabbing and having nina down+b or fair while popo is punching him in a grab. i'm not that good, but it is quite fun, and not too many people are used to facing humans that uce IC's.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Ahaha I can beat a sheik no problem(Zabuza plays as Sheik so I basically have all her moves and tricks down, I think he's the best Sheik in OK imo). Oh yeah I got my liscense woot! I still can't drive alone though because I need insurance >_<. And my Fox is insane now.. seriously. I was doing some sick combos last night with him that even shocked myself :laugh:. I also got Xenosaga I & II for DS. That game is teh roxxorz!

Well anyway, just came to tell you guys whats been going down. I hope I can come over tomorrow Rasta, but I'm not sure yet.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Shade_ said:
My parents said more than likely then they will take me and I am pretty sure you could go with us.

My comp says it dosnt recognize the file type you used for the movies, so I cant watch them.
Holy crap, are you serious? That's awesome!

Hmm, well if it won't let you watch them, download iTunes, which you can get here, and it will definitely work with that.

Gravity

Smash Ace
"on one side, he is shade"
"noble smasher and all around nice guy"
"but on the other..."
"he is..."
"GAMEFREAK"
"unresponsive pizza demanding statue"-this is what Znth said in regards to shade
since he is just sitting on my bed playing metroid hunters and not talking and being generally boring
i borrowed his DS, and used the thumbpad like him, so im practically him
"Hey guyes, "We shuld Fait" becuz tht wuld be gret. lol call me lola"
really boring wthout my tv, and apparently im grounded until the end of the school year, which is the 25th, and MLG is the weekend before my finals so im 99% sure i wont be able to go
while i was typing this post, the pizza i was cooking finished, and i told him to get it out, so, he eats a poptart, to get enough "confidence" to take it out if the oven...
and thats not all,
because we were playing this trivia game and the question was: What do you become when you are canonized?
And he said"A Candian"
i dont want to take up the place with all these stupid stories, but being grounded makes me really bored.
Now hes out there watching that final fantasy movie thing, standing up, eating the pizza, and didnt even finish the stupid poptarts.
yeah, i think my new sig owns, its from this guy i call "Nam", and hes responsible for my last sig as well, but i think its hardcore. in a good way.
I guess the length of my posts is proportional to how bored i am, its too bad theres no mathematical equation
Shade just said he needs to watch final fantasy because the girl is hot...
i would like to post something about smash brothers, but i havent played it since tuesday, so uh, falco still sucks.
i originally typoed it to flaco so ill call him that from now on.
So, to sum up, i cant go anywhere until school is out as far as i know , and tahts 3 weeks.
And shades really boring with a DS
and flaco is gay

EDIT: i didnt even show my sig after all that, so yeah
EDIT2:OMG my sig is sized gay, if anyone can help i would appreciate it, or do i just have to resize it? until i fix it i wont put it so as to not spoil it

Shade_

Smash Ace
Alright grav, I am just having some fun with the DS, and your game cube is gone, and the girl in the Final Fantasy movie is so hot, her boobs are big too.

Hey are the DS versions of Xenosaga good KOS-MOS?

Glad to know that your doing alot better KOS-MOS keep it up.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Shade_ said:
Alright grav, I am just having some fun with the DS, and your game cube is gone, and the girl in the Final Fantasy movie is so hot, her boobs are big too.

Hey are the DS versions of Xenosaga good KOS-MOS?

Glad to know that your doing alot better KOS-MOS keep it up.

LMAO your first sentence was so unexpected. :laugh: Ahaha thats so funny, I take it you like girls with big breasts. :laugh: Don't pollute my mind Shade, I'm still living with my parents >_> and I can't afford to be thinking hentai-thoughts(too late for that I suppose :p).

Anyway, yeah the Xenosaga DS game is great. I'm going to really enjoy it(just got it today).

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Man, all of you have been practicing, Ive played smash ONCE this whole week. Pay$ accidentally left the ac powercord at his house, so we just havent had any time to buy a new one. Anyway, a week of training lost, so Im really hoping KOSMOS, Zinth, and Shade can come over to practice tomorrow. You guys probably wont be able to, not because of my mom or anything, you probably just have plans like KOSMOS's job.
I want to have a smashfest on the 13th, but I gotta go over it with my parents. You guys will have to bring your own food/drinks though.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Shade_ said:
Lmfao. That's Shade for ya :p

Rasta, Smashfest on the 13th sounds sweet. I don't mind if we have to bring food and drinks, those aren't really that important to me anyway. I'll see if I'll be able to go over there tomorrow.

Shade_

Smash Ace
They are big, and no I don't require that a girl I like has big breasts, but I dol ike it alot if they do. And I am not polluting your mind, I am merely speaking my mind.

OK enough of me being myself, I don't know if I can go tommorow, but I hope Zinth can, man I need to get that DS game. I need to beat it AGAIN, and beat the second one at all.

Metroid is adicting.

Vodot

Smash Apprentice
yes, enough of you being yourself!

we can't have individuality! that's absurd!

on another note, asojfiusahfjknasujerhjfdnsfhaiouopfmnjkgsdfuyvxbcfpwrjopivonkrhnyuisadfkn nnekwjlyiouiovjudsfnjklwenrklhjiodufosiufoijwekljnklnf.

i can go on the 13th if we have a smashfest then. because i'm awesome. so we should.
i do not prefer big breasts. nor cartoons. but that's neither here nor there.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Hey I care, but thats because I am me and I can care about it if I want to lol.

Any way I remember some of you have a delema of whats my name, so I will settle it now.

If you wnat to call me shade, thats ok, no problem with that. If not then my name is KUNI, not kevin, I dom't like that name much, and no grave and zinth you cant call me that anymore. It is a boring and commin name,

now that thats over with, I will be on with my essay.

Vodot

Smash Apprentice
yes, i said kevin once and scud corrected me to say kuni, so forever more i shall refer to you as such. and everyone here can call me "mr. pants". i'm sure we know why...

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Actually Shade, Xenosaga I on the DS is a little bit different... Same storyline... kinda... just different >_>. And yes you polluted my mind yesterday so I must destroy you in smash! Prepare to lose the next time we meet!

Shade_

Smash Ace
Hahaha, alright then I look forward to it. Sorry sometimes I just cant help but compliment how nice a girl is.

Top Bottom